Dr. Vivian Rose, MD

Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism | Male

1505 N University Dr Ste 300 Coral Springs, FL 33071 Get Directions
Dr. Vivian Rose, MD
Dr. Vivian Rose, MD is an endocrinology, diabetes & metabolism doctor who practices in Coral Springs, FL. He is 70 years old and has been practicing for 43 years. Dr. Rose is affiliated with North Shore Medical Center.

Dr. Rose's Experience

See how Dr. Rose's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Rose

Dr. Rose accepts 5 insurance carriers

Dr. Rose is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Rose has admitting privileges.

Dr. Rose's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Rose to family and friends
2.3
Dr. Rose's Performance
in Coral Springs,FL |
He was preoccupied, hurried, argumentative, no patience. Advised me he had too many other patients to answer questions. I was told that he asks the questions not me and if I didn't like it i could leave. I left untreated with a serious medical issue. Abusive manner. Unacceptable doctor compartment. His staff equally overwhelmed and rude.
in Coral Springs, FL |
I will begin by letting everyone know that I read all the reviews before seeing the doctor. However, my experience was totally different. His staff Lyn and Alex are the two most charming ladies. I went to see Dr. Rose prepared with all my final and last test. After Dr. Rose carefully reviewed everything, sent me for 2 more test. On my last visit, he was able to diagnose my problem. I had a great experience with Dr. Rose.
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Dr. Rose may be laid back but he has really helped me get my diabetes under control. Rabbi Yosef Koelner
in Coral Springs, FL |
I have been going to Dr. Rose for years and I have great respect for him. He has always been very pleasant and caring. I find him to be very thorough in his exam. I have read some reviews that say he is always looking down.....he looks down to write notes and reads my ultrasound report and checks my lab work. He has gotten my condition under control and kept it under control. I'm thankful that I have Dr. Rose as my doctor.
Pompano Beach, FL |
All dr rose and his staff Carr about is the almighty dollar not the care of their patients . Charges $250 for first visits that he doesn't nothing for but tell you need to come back in two days and pay another $110 pre visit if even after asking for consideration of being a self pay with no insurance. His and his staffs only answer is this how we do things here all about the almighty dollar not helping people.
in margate, florida |
I like dr rose. He is very attentive , and patient. As far as he looking down while hes taking care of you, well he's assisting you if you didn't notice. He writing things down on his note Pad to make sure everything about your needs are precise and accurate. You do want the best care, right? well except the minor inconveniences for u care.
in Hialeah, FL |
He provided nutritional and prescription management for my diabetes. My A1C count dropped considerably in his care. He is caring, attentive and provides knowledgeable answers to my questions on my treatment.
Dr Rose has no bedside matter to explain situations to a patient. His office is opened very limited hours. There is no way to contact him for important matters.
The doctor has no respect for the patient, he just look down like you not there
Have you seen Dr. Vivian Rose, MD?
Are you Dr. Rose?

Compare Dr. Rose

Dr. Rose's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism

Dr. Rose has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Rose's Board Certifications

Graduated in 1974

Dc Genl Hospital
    Dc Genl Hospital
    Howard University Hospital

Dr. Rose does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Rose and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism