Dr. Vivian Lindfield, MD

Dr. Vivian Lindfield, MD

Breast Surgery  |

Dr. Vivian Lindfield, MD is a breast surgery doctor who practices in Amherst, NY. She is 46 years old and has been practicing for 19 years.

Western New York Breast Health

3915 Sheridan Dr

Amherst, NY 14226

• EmblemHealth
  • MagnaCare
  • MVP Health Care

Learn about Dr. Lindfield

Dr. Lindfield's Experience

Dr. Lindfield's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Breast Surgery
  • Board certified in General Surgery

This content was provided by Dr. Lindfield "WNY Breast Health is a comprehensive breast health center that was developed to provide the most advanced, dedicated and compassionate care to patients with breast disease. At WNY Breast Health, we believe in lifelong breast health and we exist solely to provide the highest level of care for our community."

• Breast Surgery

• Stereotactic Breast Biopsy
  • Stereotaxis
  • Ultrasound-Guided Breast Biopsy
  • Ultrasound-Guided Fine Needle Aspiration

No malpractice history found for New York.

• McMaster University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1991
  • American University Of The Caribbean / School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1998
  • State University Of New York At Buffalo
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2003

Dr. Lindfield has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Lindfield does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Lindfield and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Mercy Hospital of Buffalo

Dr. Lindfield's Performance
    FAIR
    FAIR
Clarence Center, NY |
Will never do. Very unprofessional, rude and condescending. She could care less of any patient unless she is going to do surgery and get the $$. She does not follow up with patients. If you are looking for a caring physician, look elsewhere. She lost what it means to be a physician, and has zero bed side manner. Very sad.
Buffalo |
Cablevision and Verizon care more and have more empathy than Dr. Lindfield does. She never introduced herself and didn't even address me by name when I went in for a biopsy. When I asked her if she was the doctor, she yelled at me to hold still. No explanations or conversation. Not the right person to be handling a possibly life-changing situation.
Buffalo |
Dr. Lindfield approached the appointment with an incredibly brusque and nasty attitude. Didn't identify herself as the doctor, just started cutting, and when asked if she was the doctor, snapped "DON'T MOVE!". Horrible, horrible experience and incredibly disappointing to see a lack of care and compassion from someone in a field that requires a more tender approach. Would give 0 stars if possible - completely unacceptable.
Lancaster, NY |
Compassion is no where to be found If you ask to be scheduled to see Dr Lindfield you still don't see her and when you ask for her to come to the room she makes you feel like you are wasting her time she is very condescending and cold She used to be caring and understanding None of this exists with her anymore It's sad she lost the meaning of what she is doing I'm looking to leave the practice
in Euclid, OH |
Dr. Vivian Lindfield was very good at explaining what I needed and took me step by step through the whole process she is very caring and professional.
Amherst, NY |
I had a biopsy here and found Dr. Lindfield to be very professional. She was pleasant and explained what would happen during the procedure. She asked if I was ok throughout and answered any questions I had. Although I only saw Dr. Lindfield when I had the biopsy, her staff was also pleasant and efficient. Overall I thought she was excellent and I would recommend the Sheridan Dr office to anyone needing their services.
Elma, NY |
Terrible service. I found a lump in my breast & got a biopsy. I bled through all my dressings after the biopsy, I called the office to have the nurse call me. 4 hours later I get a call from Lindfield who told me to just stop moving. Went in a week later and spoke to the PA for my results, she told me it looked normal but recommends surgery to remove them. Changed to Windsong due to all the issues at Lindfields & find that my pathology showed atypical cells and was not "fine" like I was told.
Buffalo, NY |
Dr. Linfield is extremely condescending, disrespectful, and lacks compassion. During our first encounter at a surgical consultation she did not introduce herself, stated the surgery "was not a big deal," and spoke to me as if I was wasting her time. As a health professional I was in shock that a doctor would treat patients with such a lack of empathy. I would not recommend this provider - especially for someone that is facing life changing health concerns.
Buffalo , NY |
The other reviews were correct. No compassion. No interest in follow up care. Verbally abusive and condescending. My primary physician says he won't send her anymore patients. Doctors need to realize we are more than a number or dollar amount. We all reap what we sow.
I never saw Dr. Lindfield except for the 1 minute before my surgery.
I saw my primary doctor for a infection in left breast. He referred me to Dr. Linfield. I phoned the office on a Tuesday, the appointment they gave me was a Monday(infection). Wednesday I phoned back stressing the importance of being seen sooner than Monday. They said it was all they had available. Sunday I ended up in the emergency department with a septic infection! I had emergency surgery Monday morning by another breast surgeon. Never will I refer Linfield!!!!
New York, NY |
Patients' should be aware that Dr. Linfield only does the surgery. She does not do post op follow up care. So if you run into complications after surgery, she WILL NOT see you! I don't know how you can run a practice with cancer patients and not see a patient after surgery. She has no compassion!
Have you seen Dr. Vivian Lindfield, MD?
Are you Dr. Lindfield?