Dr. Vivian Lindfield, MD

36 reviews

• EmblemHealth
  • MagnaCare
  • MVP Health Care

WNY Breast Health is a comprehensive breast health center that was developed to provide the most advanced, dedicated and compassionate care to patients with breast disease. At WNY Breast Health, we believe in lifelong breast health and we exist solely to provide the highest level of care for our community.Read more

Dr. Lindfield's Experience

See how Dr. Lindfield's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Lindfield

Dr. Lindfield accepts 10 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 5 hospitals where Dr. Lindfield has admitting privileges.

Dr. Lindfield's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Lindfield to family and friends
2.6
Dr. Lindfield's Performance
    FAIR
    FAIR
in Euclid, OH |
Dr. Vivian Lindfield was very good at explaining what I needed and took me step by step through the whole process she is very caring and professional.
Amherst, NY |
I had a biopsy here and found Dr. Lindfield to be very professional. She was pleasant and explained what would happen during the procedure. She asked if I was ok throughout and answered any questions I had. Although I only saw Dr. Lindfield when I had the biopsy, her staff was also pleasant and efficient. Overall I thought she was excellent and I would recommend the Sheridan Dr office to anyone needing their services.
Elma, NY |
Terrible service. I found a lump in my breast & got a biopsy. I bled through all my dressings after the biopsy, I called the office to have the nurse call me. 4 hours later I get a call from Lindfield who told me to just stop moving. Went in a week later and spoke to the PA for my results, she told me it looked normal but recommends surgery to remove them. Changed to Windsong due to all the issues at Lindfields & find that my pathology showed atypical cells and was not "fine" like I was told.
Buffalo, NY |
Dr. Linfield is extremely condescending, disrespectful, and lacks compassion. During our first encounter at a surgical consultation she did not introduce herself, stated the surgery "was not a big deal," and spoke to me as if I was wasting her time. As a health professional I was in shock that a doctor would treat patients with such a lack of empathy. I would not recommend this provider - especially for someone that is facing life changing health concerns.
Buffalo , NY |
The other reviews were correct. No compassion. No interest in follow up care. Verbally abusive and condescending. My primary physician says he won't send her anymore patients. Doctors need to realize we are more than a number or dollar amount. We all reap what we sow.
I never saw Dr. Lindfield except for the 1 minute before my surgery.
I saw my primary doctor for a infection in left breast. He referred me to Dr. Linfield. I phoned the office on a Tuesday, the appointment they gave me was a Monday(infection). Wednesday I phoned back stressing the importance of being seen sooner than Monday. They said it was all they had available. Sunday I ended up in the emergency department with a septic infection! I had emergency surgery Monday morning by another breast surgeon. Never will I refer Linfield!!!!
New York, NY |
Patients' should be aware that Dr. Linfield only does the surgery. She does not do post op follow up care. So if you run into complications after surgery, she WILL NOT see you! I don't know how you can run a practice with cancer patients and not see a patient after surgery. She has no compassion!
Have you seen Dr. Vivian Lindfield, MD?
Are you Dr. Lindfield?

Dr. Lindfield's Care Philosophy

Dr. Lindfield's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Breast Surgery
  •  Board certified in General Surgery

Dr. Lindfield has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for New York.

Why It Matters: Dr. Lindfield's Board Certifications

State University Of New York At Buffalo

Completed in 2003

McMaster University

Graduated in 1991

Dr. Lindfield does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Lindfield and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Breast Surgery