Dr. Vivian Asamoah, MD

Dr. Vivian Asamoah, MD

Gastroenterology  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Vivian Asamoah, MD is a gastroenterology specialist in Katy, TX. She graduated from University Of Geneva-Switzerland and specializes in gastroenterology and internal medicine.

777 S Fry Rd Ste 206

Katy, TX 77450

Learn about Dr. Asamoah

See how frequently Dr. Asamoah performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Abdominal Disorders
Gastrointestinal Diseases

Dr. Asamoah's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Asamoah "Meet Dr. Vivian Asmaoha-Certified to the Highest National Standards by the American Board of Internal Medicine and Gastroenterolgy, Hepatology and Nutrition. She is strong advocate for the prevention of colon cancer, women's GI health and nutrition education. Excellent care, efficiency and patient convenience is our goal. Some of the services we offer: Saturday clinic and endoscopy- Please visit our web at www.houstongastroinstitute.com."

• Gastroenterology

• Gastroenterology
    Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*
    Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

• University Of Geneva-Switzerland
    Medical School | Graduated
  • Johns Hopkins University Johns Hopkins Hosp
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Asamoah has no media or publications listed.

• French

Dr. Asamoah does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Asamoah and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Asamoah's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Asamoah to family and friends

Dr. Asamoah's Performance

Dr. Asamoah is one of the most thorough doctors I have ever seen - she spent a great deal of time getting my history and asking about my symptoms. Her bedside manner is excellent and she explained everything on a level that I could understand. Her staff is awesome and equally as competent. I...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
The staff was very nice and efficient, I was taken care of right away. Dr. Asamoah was very kind and helpful. She explained everything in great detail and made me feel very comfortable.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Asamoah is the best! She is well trained and experienced. She always handles our visits in a professional manner. She takes her time to answer my questions and to properly assess what is going on with me. Since our first visit she has made sure I had all the information, dietary suggestions,...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Extremely pleased with this doctor. She explained all about my test readings and what each meant; as well as the indication of a DNA factor that may create false positives. She then scheduled be for testing that would verify one way or the other. It is such a nice change to have a doctor that is...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
My experience w/Dr. Asamoah was less than stellar. My visit confirmed a painful yet curable ailment due to diet. I requested a work excuse for 1 day due to pain; I was denied. I drive up to 4 hrs out of state for work & it is painful to sit for long. The Dr. is very insensitive, & rough with...more
Are you Dr. Asamoah?