Dr. Vivek Mehta, MD

Dr. Vivek Mehta, MD

Pain Medicine | Male | 54 years old

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Mehta specializes in Pain Medicine and practices in Arlington, TX. He practices at 2 locations.

Are you Dr. Mehta? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Mehta's Experience

98Experience
Match

See how Dr. Mehta's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Mehta

Dr. Mehta accepts 19 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Mehta has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Mehta
Dr. Mehta's Office & Staff
    16 – 30 minutes (42)
in Arlington, TX |
First off..just went through 3 lumbar injections...2 from another Dr through a hospital, ($$$) and one as it Dr Mehta,($) . While the first 2 injections. A. Cost a lot more, because of the hospital, sedative, etc., The 2 injections did absolutely did nothing for my pain, with Dr. Mehtas' one shot in his office I still have hardly no pain. And the injection was a month ago. The difference between night and day!!
in Dallas |
Even though I told the staff I can't have injections due to extensive scar tissue, they emphasize injection procedures. I got the impression that if I didn't have (unnecessary) injections done, I wouldn't be treated at all. I later discovered that had they reviewed MRI films, the staff would've seen injections wouldn't have helped due to existing hardware issues. If anyone goes to Global, get a 2nd opinion before agreeing to injections that might not be necessary! I won't go there again.
in Arlington, Texas |
I have seen many. Many, many doctors throughout my life. Dr. Mehta by far is the most honest, professional, caring and knowledgeable doctor i have been to. Too bad he cannot be my doctor for all my other needs. Keep up the great work!!!!!!!
in arlington tx |
Has cared for me for several years. Very compassionate, busy, knowledgeable. Brief exam. Offers many options. I trust him.
in Fort Worth, TX |
After seeing a neurosurgeon I was sent to Dr. Mehta for pain mgmt until I had tried everything possible prior to having back surgery. I was given an epidural without anything for pain & sent home in more pain than when I arrived. I shared this experience with my neurosurgeon & was assisted in getting in to see another Dr. immediately that was surprised I was functioning with the level of pain. I eventually had L3, 4, 5 anterior/posterior & stenosis surgery.
Have you seen Dr. Vivek Mehta, MD?
Are you Dr. Mehta?

Compare Dr. Mehta

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.