Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism  |
Female
Dr. Vitra Gosine, MD
Dr. Vitra Gosine, MD is an endocrinology, diabetes & metabolism doctor who practices in Pembroke Pines, FL. She has been practicing for 14 years. Dr. Gosine is affiliated with Memorial Hospital Miramar.

DIABETES THYROID & ENDOCRINE ASSOCIATES LLC

• Meritain Health

Learn about Dr. Gosine

PROVIDING UP TO DATE HIGH QUALITY CARE TO PATIENTS WITH ENDOCRINE DISEASES

Dr. Gosine's Experience

Dr. Gosine's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism

• Hyperthyroidism
  • Hypothyroidism
  • Kidney Disease
  • Lipid Disorders
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Overweight

Medical School | Graduated 2003
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2005
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2007
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2009

Dr. Gosine has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Gosine does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Gosine and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Gosine's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Gosine to family and friends
3.1
Dr. Gosine's Performance
Hollywood, FL |
Dr. Vitra Gosine: I do not recommend her at all. She is very unprofessional, rude, non-caring and condescending. She did not want to listen to my symptoms, personal feeling or learn about my medical history from me at all. I asked if I could present the history of my illness in an organized fashion for 5 minutes and she said no. I provided her with a half inch copy of all laboratory and doctors summaries I had in the last year and she stated that she did not need to look at it....
Hollywood, FL |
Dr. Gosine does not have a good dr/patient rapport. When you ask her a question, she answers with very fast and non stop talking. If you dare to interject and ask another question, she responds ''let me finish''. She dismisses symptoms as not related to thyroid and wont even consider any other discussions, because she wont let the patient talk/ or inquire. I always leave her office dismayed. Her staff takes days to return phone calls and messes up orders and requests on a consistent basis.
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
On 04/18/2017 I had a visit with this rude and unprofessional doctor. She does not care about the welfare of the patient, she only cares about getting paid. The only reason I went back is because my family talked me into going back so that I can start to start treatmnet since my test results showed to be extermly high and the doctor didnt want to call and prescribe any meds to get my levels under control. She mailed results stating that she went over them with me and did not do so. Left nt knwng
Miami, FL |
It's the rudeness and dismissiveness, especially of the staff, that stands out.
in Miami Gardens, FL |
I told Dr. Gosine that I felt she was very disrespectful to me without reason. PLEASE DO YOURSELF A FAVOR AND DON’T EVEN WASTE YOUR TIME WITH Dr. Vitra N. Gosine, MD. MY EXPERIENCE (AND THE EXPERIENCE OF OTHERS ONLINE) WITH HER WAS HORRIBLE. DOCTORS SPEND A LOT OF TIME IN SCHOOL TO EARN THEIR DEGREES AND I DON’T DOUBT THAT SHE IS KNOWLEDGEABLE AND MAY HAVE THE POTENTIAL DEEP DOWN TO BE A GOOD DOCTOR. HOWEVER, SHE LACKS THE WISDOM, MATURITY AND EMPATHY NEEDED TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS FIELD.
in Pembroke Pines |
It is my third time at the office, and three times in a row I had to wait at least 45 mins before I was call to the room where I had to wait another 30 to 45 mins. It is disrespectful and unprofessional to keep a patient waiting that long. My time is also valuable and the lack of care is just rude and unacceptable. By the time I got to see the Dr. She was in a rush to get other patients on the room.
in Hollywood, FL |
Found Dr. Gosine to be very knowledgeable about Thyroid Cancer and also caring for my Diabetes. She is very patient and thorough with instructions and testing, would highly recommend her to new patients.
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
She's a very personable doctor who takes the appropriate time to fully explain lab results and courses of actions to her patients. She truly cares for her patients and gives them confidence in her abilities as a doctor.
in Pemdroke Pines |
Dr. Gosine is very helpful, friendly, and very professional. She has done an excellent job helping me manage my type 2 diabetes and hypothyroidism. I have seen DR. Gosine for the last 10 months and my medical conditions are now under control. Do not expect miracles You as a Patient have to do your part.
in Miami, FL |
Dr. Gosine is great! She knows how patients may easily get "lost in a drawer" and takes extra precautions to ensure that doesn't happen. She carefully reviews my tests and talk to me on a level I can understand. I appreciate her attention to detail and knowledge about my condition. I LOVE how much she cares about her patients in general and the lengths she would go to ensure you're taken care of - like personally calling to refill a prescription correctly. Above and beyond.
Hollywood, FL |
Knowledgeable, professional and deeply compassionate doctor.
in Pembroke Pines, FL |
Dr Gosine was courteous, professional & thorough. I feel like I am in good hands.
in Miramar, FL |
She takes time, explains what and why she is prescribing certain treatments.
PEMBROKE PINES |
STAY AWAY, STAY AWAY!!!!! FROM THIS SO CALLED PHYSICIAN!!!! SHE NEEDS TO GO BACK TO MEDICAL SCHOOL AND LEARN SOME BEDSIDE MANNERS!!! SHE IS VERY ABRUPT AND DOES NOT LET YOU SPEAK... SHE WILL NEED TO FIND ANOTHER PROFESSION ONCE HER MEDICAL PRACTICE LICENSE GETS TAKEN AWAY FROM HER!!!! BUT PLEASE DR GOSINE, NOTHING IN THE FIELD OF DEALING WITH PEOPLE!!!!! I WILL NEVER RECOMMENDED THIS DR. TO ANYONE AND I WILL MAKE SURE THAT ANYONE I KNOW DOES NOT GO TO HER!!!!! UNPLEASANT EXPERIENCE!!
in Miami, FL |
After waiting 1.5 hours AFTER my appt time to be seen, the doctor spoke to me for 15 mins and told me that she could not help me because my labs were invalid. When asked why, she said because they weren't done at 8am despite not knowing my sleep pattern or when I woke up the day I did them. She talks to you like you're a kid. Avoid her.
in Weston, FL |
Very unprofessional Doctor. My wife had to wait 2 hours for her initial appointment to be seen. That should have been a warning sign because on the follow up appointment she waited nearly 1 1/2 hours beyond her appointment time to be seen. I was with my wife during the follow up. When Dr. Gosine was confronted about this she became very hostile and demeaning, as if she was scolding one of her children. She actually told us to get out after we questioned her on this. Quack! Stay away!
in Weston, FL |
I had an initial consultation with her and found her to be very rigid and I left feeling like a child that had been scolded. I asked her about several other alternative options for my hypo thyroid condition and she basically told me that I would have the follow the recommended treatment plan or she didn't need me as a client, and to quote her we do not need to look for new patients. Needless to say I have not returned and have just seen a wonderful doctor at Cleveland Clinic.
Have you seen Dr. Vitra Gosine, MD?
Are you Dr. Gosine?