Dr. Vitra Gosine, MD

Endocrinology, Diabetes & MetabolismFemaleAge 51

Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism

Dr. Vitra Gosine, MD is an Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism Specialist in Pembroke Pines, FL and has over 19 years of experience in the medical field. Dr. Gosine has extensive experience in Osteoporosis & Screening, Thyroid Disorders, and Diabetes & Glucose Monitoring. She graduated from Univ Of South Fl Coll Of Med in 2003. She is affiliated with Memorial Hospital Miramar. Her office accepts new patients and telehealth appointments.

Dr. Vitra Gosine, MD

The Center for Integrative & Functional Endocrinology, LLC.

17900 NW 5th St Bldg K # 202 Pembroke Pines, FL 33029
Telehealth services available

Telehealth services available

Compare with other Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism Specialists

Compare Dr. Gosine with our nearby Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism Specialists at Memorial Hospital Miramar.

These providers are on the medical staff of Memorial Hospital Miramar.

Dr. Gosine's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Gosine

2.6

Long wait times even if you have the first appointment of the day, horrible incompetent staff, doctor terrible bed side manner. Office never contacts you with elevated:flagged lab results.
Jan 21, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vitra Gosine, MD?
The office staff is a disaster and Dr. Gosine seems not care about it. I had my blood taking out for tests and the assistant who did that wrote in my file that I was FEMENINE gender, soon as I saw that I told her to please correct the gender to MALE, she told me OK I will do it.... My surprise when I received my blood tests results was that she never changed the gender, and of course the results were not accurate and Dr. Gosine, after a long long wait came to see me and told me that I have to re take the blood tests again. Those were 8 test tubes that were taken to me and that I have to retake again. And I am a self pay patient and of course I have to repay for them. I felt that all of them were very disrispectful towards me, my time and my money.
AS – Apr 02, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vitra Gosine, MD?
Every time I visit I am greeted by the front desk and given about a 5-10 min wait. The staff is courteous and respectful of my time. Dr Gosine has helped me for several months now. She is very informative and presents me with my options in a way I can understand she is the 3rd doctor I have had regarding my health. By far the most professional and comfortable.
Dec 08, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vitra Gosine, MD?
Dr. Gosine is knowledgeable and comforting. I have been a patient for over 5 years. Her understanding of my needs as a diabetic have helped me maintain my lifestyle and helped with my depression. Her new practice is more professional and her staff is inviting.
Melissa G. – Sep 23, 2020
Thank you for your review Melissa, we appreciate...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vitra Gosine, MD?
Dr. Gosine is a good doctor. She does take time to ask and answer questions. Unfortunately, the office staff is a disaster and Dr. Gosine doesn’t care. She leaves it up to her office manager whose level of customer service is as bad as the rest of the staff. (1) They over-schedule/ double book which leads to long wait times. (2) They overbilled me for a visit and billed one visit as out of network which still has not been resolved and caused me to pay more out of pocket than I should have. (3) They don’t return phone calls, emails or messages on the patient portal. And no one seems to care that they are doing a lousy job. Although I like the doctor, I can’t put up with the staff and will most likely be finding a new doctor.
Staci Abelove – Jul 23, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vitra Gosine, MD?
Her office staff is a joke and totally unprofessional. They make appointments when office is closed- happened to me twice in two months . Had an office visit three weeks ago/ gave a list of meds for which I needed refills . They weren’t called in . Called yesterday, called today - still not called in to pharmacy. I’m now Covid positive and need the medication to control my underlying condition. They just don’t care - needs to hire professionals
Fed up – Jul 23, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vitra Gosine, MD?
Dr VITRA GOSINE, MD is a top doctor. She is an excellent doctor on every respect. She is EXTREMELY ATTENTIVE to your medical needs. Unlike other doctors, she dedicates enough time to see you at the office. And she will always ask you about your health concerns. I have been with this doctor for over 3 years. Sometimes she does see you late, not at your appointment time. But, you cannot expect for the doctor to cut short, and rush through every one else; and then when it comes your turn him/her dedicate all the time to attend to your personal health issues. And some people selfishly expect precisely that. I do think Dr. GOSINE is one of the best, most qualified, caring medical doctors I have ever had. And I've had plenty of doctors in my 63 years living on this planet. The office staff (all girls) are courteous, attentive, they will answer the phone. And they will call your pharmacy to renew your prescriptions. And, by the way, they are all also pretty (office manager). An added plus.
Romano A. Lopez – Feb 12, 2020
Romano, thank you for taking the time to leave...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vitra Gosine, MD?
I wish I had the ability to leave zero star, from the moment I signed in to be seen I sensed that all will not go well. The office is not professional, workout wear and flip flops to work should be a no no. I still do not understand after being 15 minutes early why I had to wait so long to be called for my appointment, lets not speak about the doctors manners.
May 30, 2019
Thank you for your feedback. Our apologies about...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vitra Gosine, MD?
Brought my grandmother here to see Dr Gosine. She had been off medication for over 3 months, for an older elderly woman, THATS ALOT!! The DR didn’t want to put her on any medications until she brought weeks worth off finger sticks & bloodwork, OK understandable. Then it was OK now that you’ve done that we “recommend” you see this other type of DR, then another type of DR & another. To the point where she basically said if you don’t go see these other DRs I’m withholding any further medication
FL – Oct 25, 2018
An endocrinologist cannot start or adjust...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vitra Gosine, MD?
Wait times are extremely long even with just 2 patients in waiting room. They refuse to release patient records to doctors. STAY AWAY
FL – Jul 20, 2018
We apologize for the wait times, in some cases...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vitra Gosine, MD?
This doctor has no respect for your time. I and many other patients waited hours for our appointments because there was a plumbing problem in the office. No rescheduling was offered and I was billed $50 for being a “no show” because I finally had to abandon my appointment to go to work. I’m sure there is an endocrinologist in the area that has better management policies than this.
MaryAnn in Hollywood , FL – May 19, 2018
MaryAnne Sorry for the delay we are just gaining...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vitra Gosine, MD?
No time management. Find another doctor if you do not like long wait times. Staff s not professional.
Apr 18, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vitra Gosine, MD?
Terrible experience. After finding out I have Graves from my primary, I consulted at this office first. She has no time for questions and does not listen. Had I stayed with her and gone through with her plan of care, she would have made things worse, as suggested by my endocrinologist I’m seeing now. Always consult a second opinion when it comes to your health. Be wary of this physician.
Apr 12, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vitra Gosine, MD?
While generally speaking I'm OK with Dr. Gosine's services, the waiting times at her Pembroke Pines office are ridiculous. I ended up having to spend in average at least one hour in the waiting right just to be able to talk to her for less than 10 minutes. This holds true no matter if I got the first appointment in the morning or not. I ended up switching doctors because I simply can't accept a situation.
Mauricio in Pembroke Pines, FL – Apr 12, 2018
Hello Mauricio, We're truly sorry about your...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vitra Gosine, MD?
Although Dr. Gosine seems to be well educated, the office is poorly run and I have never had more appointment cancellations in my lifetime! 3 appointments rescheduled by the doctor. The doctor doesn't seen patients after 1:30pm, yet runs 45 mins+ late for scheduled appointments. It's been a nightmare working with the staff and had I not invested so much time and out of pocket expense trying to figure out if I had thyroid cancer I would have left after visit #1. No greetings or friendliness.
Apr 03, 2018
We apologize for your previous experience and the...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vitra Gosine, MD?
Try another practice. This one is terrible.
Mar 06, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vitra Gosine, MD?
I have never seen such uncaring people in the medical profession in my entire life. They do not respect people’s time. Appoints are at noon, you’re lucky if you see the dr at 2! Ridiculous!! You advise them your sugars are running low because of how long your wait it, that gets completely disregarded! The folks at the front desk talk to patients in any kind of way, and there is no empathy there. I will absolutely not be returning to this practice and I will never refer anyone here.
Feb 15, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vitra Gosine, MD?
I had an appointment to see Dr. Gosine for the first time: she made me wait 1 1/2 hour for nothing, because I had to leave to go back to work. And they did not even apologize! I had to reschedule the appointment for another day and on that occasion, I had to wait 2 hours!!!! When I confronted the doctor about her tardiness, she explained that she is giving the same care to each patient. I suggested to her to give longer intervals between patients, not just 15 minutes!!! Don't bother going!!!!
Feb 08, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vitra Gosine, MD?
Like if waiting for 3 hours to be seen by the Dr Gosine for the first time was not enough, along to her rudeness and non caring attitude, she charged over $700 to the Insurance company for a first office visit in addition to making me pay almost $200.00 out of pocket! She also claimed she gave me "education", which was not the case. Do not bother wasting your time making an appointment to see this Dr or your insurance money, you will regret it! She, along with her staff need a class on manners
Maritza in Pembroke Pines, Fl – Oct 26, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vitra Gosine, MD?
Too bad they do not allow you to rate as minus zero, that's how I would rate this Doctor! After waiting over 2 1/2 hours for my wife to be seen for the 1st time, the Dr was rude, non caring and did not want to listen to my wife, interrupting her every time. My wife had to call the next day because of reactions to the medications and never was allowed to speak to the Dr., then she went in person and was told by her assistant that the Dr does not return calls! Arrogance and rudeness by Dr/staff!
Hollywood, FL – Oct 17, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vitra Gosine, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Gosine?