Dr. Vitaliy Shaulov Jr, MD

Neurology ·  Male · Age 65

Dr. Shaulov Jr

Integrative Psychiatry

25411 Cabot Rd Ste 206 Laguna Hills, CA 92653

Dr. Vitaliy Shaulov Jr, MD is a neurology specialist in Laguna Hills, CA. He graduated from University Of Tartu, Faculty Of Medicine and specializes in neurology and psychiatry.

Dr. Shaulov Jr accepts

Dr. Shaulov Jr accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
Advantage Preferred DirectAccess Plus PPO
Select PPO

No malpractice claims found for California

Check Dr. Shaulov Jr's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Drug-Induced Mental Disorders
  • Emotional Disturbances of Childhood and Adolescence
  • Impulse Control Disorders
  • Major Depressive Disorder
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychiatric Diseases

31.03448275862069%

Dr. Shaulov Jr?
Dr. Shaulov Jr's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Vitaliy Shaulov Jr, MD
My medication is slowly starting to not work and I've been trying to get in to get back to where I was feeling.... Seriously so difficult to get any doctor on the phone to get this handled. Starting calling hours ago today and the front desk kept telling me he'll call me immediately.. Well, it's now right before closing and called again to see when it'd happen and they responded "he'll maybe call tomorrow morning". W.T.F! Switching doctors.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vitaliy Shaulov Jr, MD?
Generally, he spends very little time with me at my appointments.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vitaliy Shaulov Jr, MD?
i just left his office crying because after spending the day in the hospital and not being allowed to go to school because i was suicidal, he told me i need to be more careful with my actions because any minor thing i do, people will take it out of proportion and make a big deal out of it. basically he said all of the doctors and not being allowed to go to school is unnecessary because i dont look depressed. i dont LOOK depressed???? i almost tried to kill myself this week!!!! will never go back
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vitaliy Shaulov Jr, MD?
This Dr. is not qualified! My ex and I took my Bi-Polar son to see this Dr. My son had a psychotic break down a few months ago and literally believed he was Jesus Christ. When I spoke with this Dr., he asked me if we had any Jewish descent and upon telling him NO, he said, well, just explain to him that he can't be Jesus because of that fact. This is after meeting my son for 15 minutes then talking with me. He knew of his history and just dismissed it. Absolutely amazing. Avoid avoid!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vitaliy Shaulov Jr, MD?
There are problems with office staff. They are rude, aggressive, and disrespectful. They act as if collecting money is their only objective.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vitaliy Shaulov Jr, MD?
The Office Staff is simply HORRIBLE!!! They seem not to like their job and God Forbide you need them to help you with a prescription. Simply put, they are non-responsive. I've never seen anything like it. It's such a shame, because I really like Dr. Shaulov, but I cringe when I need to interact with the office staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vitaliy Shaulov Jr, MD?
left message last week to make an appointment for my son - office called and left voicemail to call and set up an appointment- called today and they asked what kind of insurance - when I stated Cal Optima all of a sudden they were full
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vitaliy Shaulov Jr, MD?
We were very dissatisfied with Dr. Shaulov and his coworker, I took my 16 year old son to see both of them, at 2 different office visits. My son needed his meds refilled, and they barely spoke to him. Each of them, on separate visits, asked me a few general questions, asked my son 1 question, wrote me a prescription and told me to come back in a month for a refill. They could also not answer a question about a supplemental medication i was interested in. It was a waste of our time.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vitaliy Shaulov Jr, MD?
This 'Doctor is very unprofessional to say the least, and his staff is even more atrocious. This place has wasted my valuable time many times and has been an unpleasant experience each time, and I am generally a patient person, but when it is a constant problem, it has to be addressed. Save yourself the grief and gas and DO NOT go to this guy, YOU WILL BE SORRY!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vitaliy Shaulov Jr, MD?
Holistic and thorough approach to patient evaluations and ongoing care. Takes time to learn overall health situation and recommend treatment plan(s) accordingly. Well-versed in several areas of both mental health and other medical care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vitaliy Shaulov Jr, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Shaulov Jr?