Dr. Vishvanath Karande, MD

Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility •  Male • Age 61

Dr. Karande

Karande and Associates SC In Via Fertility

1585 Barrington Rd Ste 406 Hoffman Estates, IL 60169

Dr. Vishvanath Karande, MD is a Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility Specialist in Hoffman Estates, IL. He is affiliated with medical facilities such as Advocate Sherman Hospital and Northwest Community Hospital. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Karande to book an appointment.

Compare Providers

Quickly compare more Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility Specialists in your area

See similar Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility Specialists in Hoffman Estates

• Recent Reviews
    Reviews made in the last 30 days. See reviews
  • Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Hospital Satisfaction

Dr. Karande accepts

Dr. Karande accepts the following insurance:

National (BlueCard) PPO
HealthLink PPO
Preferred PPO
Priority Health
Priority PPO

No malpractice claims found for Illinois

Check if Dr. Karande treats your condition or procedure

• Female Infertility
  • Fluid Contrast Ultrasound
  • High Risk Pregnancy
  • Hysteroscopy
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Miscarriages
  • Ovarian Cysts
  • Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
  • Pregnancy Ultrasound
  • Rh Incompatibility Screening
  • Thyroid Screening
  • Uterine Diseases

Help Improve Healthgrades

Does Dr. Vishvanath Karande, MD...

Offer an online patient portal?

Offer weekend visits?

Offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

Offer evening visits?

Communicate via email?

Dr. Karande's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Karande

Dr. Karande?
Dr. Karande and his team were absolutely wonderful to work with. This process can be challenging and quite a roller coaster of emotions. However, thankfully, the team here was incredibly professional and compassionate throughout the process. Dr. Karande was skilled, well researched, educated and committed to this journey with us. He provided us the hope and understanding that we really needed during this difficult time. He was exceptional! The team was always responsive, kind and provided us with all the information we needed to make informed decisions. This is so important during this process, as you are making such immense emotional and financial decisions. We are forever grateful to Dr. Karande and the InVia team for making our dreams come true. This is a remarkable practice that I would recommend to anyone looking for personalized, individualized patient-centered care.
Elizabeth C. – Jul 11, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vishvanath Karande, MD?
I had a very positive experience with Dr Karande. He explained things really well. He was positive and competent. I felt taken care of. And, best of all, I was able to get pregnant!
Jomama – May 11, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vishvanath Karande, MD?
Dr. Karande helped us create our family of four. He is very intelligent regarding infertility and he knows how to make it happen. The nurses and doctors are very attentive and kind. they are willing to answer any questions and make you feel comfortable and positive during the whole process. I can’t think InVia enough for everything they have done for me. I’m forever grateful!
Forevergrateful715 – Apr 03, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vishvanath Karande, MD?
We were referred to Dr. Karande at Invia Fertility by my gyno and my husband's primary physician. From our first visit, Dr. Karande was both compassionate and confident that he could get us pregnant. Given our situation, IVF with ICSI was the best and only option. We did one round of IVF and had a successful fresh transfer. Were it not for Dr. Karande, I would not be pregnant with my first child.
Feb 22, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vishvanath Karande, MD?
It is hard to put into words how much we appreciate Dr.Karande and the entire Invia team. They treated us like family through the entire treatment especially nurse Danni. Through out every appointment you can feel the genuine hope for success in your treatment from each member of the team. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for making something that seemed so far away a reality for us. We are over the moon and can’t wait to bring in baby Jensen for you all to meet.
Jensen Family – Jan 14, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vishvanath Karande, MD?
Very friendly staff. Dr. Karande was very knowledgeable and informative throughout my whole IVF journey. I was very pleased with my experience with InVia Fertility.
Oct 03, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vishvanath Karande, MD?
Where do I even begin. Dr karande and his staff were so wonderful. They make you feel very comfortable especially since you are already so uptight and nervous. He explains everything to you in detail. They have a 24:7 portal that you can reach out to anytime you have any questions or concerns. I would recommend his firm to anyone!
Apr 12, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vishvanath Karande, MD?
Everyone was wonderful. My husband and I were always informed of all steps needed throughout our treatment. Very happy with being able to fulfill one of our biggest dreams.
Elizabeth Lucio in Roselle, IL – Dec 04, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vishvanath Karande, MD?
We had a great experience at InVia Fertility. Dr. Karande is honest, to-the-point, yet witty with a sense of humor. These people are PROS. The entire staff made us feel comfortable, supported, and confident during our treatment. Appointments were easy to get and the response time to our questions was unmatched. We will be forever grateful to everyone at InVia. Our baby is due in June 2019!!
KK in Elgin, IL – Nov 20, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vishvanath Karande, MD?
My husband and I had an incredible experience with InVia Fertility. Our doctor, Kr. Karande was sympathetic, thorough, and kind. He is an excellent listener, and he patiently explained all options to us. We are so lucky to have worked with him. Every employee at InVia Fertility made us feel welcome and comfortable. They were very flexible scheduling appointments around my work schedule. Also, the nurse always responded quickly to any questions I had. I highly recommend this practice.
Buffalo Grove, IL – Oct 27, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vishvanath Karande, MD?
I loved every second of my experience at Invia. From Dr Karande to the nurses to the front desk staff to the finance department. No one disappointed on empathy and patience. They were always available for questions and returned inquiries quickly. Dr Karande is open, honest and has a sense of humor. I was lucky that my second round of IVF took and we are expecting our bundle of joy in October 2018. Don’t give up hope!
Cara S in Bartlett, IL – Sep 05, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vishvanath Karande, MD?
I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Karande and his staff. I successful conceived via IVF after one cycle. Dr. Karande took the time to talk with my husband and I about our different options and his reasoning for the path we chose. We did not feel rushed! The nursing staff is AMAZING!!! I felt completely supported every step of the way! I always have a lot of questions and they took the time to clearly answer every one! The entire office made a stressful process easier!
Mary in Hoffman Estates, IL – Jul 02, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vishvanath Karande, MD?
My husband and I are forever grateful for the care and support we received from Dr. Karande and his staff! Dr. Karande, the nursing staff, Embryology, and the reception made our experience at Invia positive and we would highly recommend them to anyone looking to start or add to their family!
Whitney – Jun 11, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vishvanath Karande, MD?
We approached Dr. Karande for fertility treatments. Doctor himself and his staff provide excellent service. Doctor explains you the problem and discusses available treatments in detail. His staff is very friendly and responsive. I never had to wait for more than 10 minutes for my appointments. Luckily I got pregnant naturally during my treatment with him, but he was kind enough to keep me under his observation until 12 weeks.
Prachi Deo in Naperville, IL – Jun 09, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vishvanath Karande, MD?
The best doctor for reproductive fertility treatment. He cares about his patients and keeps making dream come true. Staff at Hoffman estate is one of the best. Thank you Dr. Karande for everything did for us.
M Sha – May 06, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vishvanath Karande, MD?
We are so lucky that our fertility journey started with Invia but since our insurance didn't approved we had to try other options but it didn't worked.At that time we understood the value of Invia.Dr. Karande is very experienced doctor.It's so difficult to find such a good doctor who gives you honest suggestions.The potal reply is so quick and the nurses are always there to help and motivate.We got blessed with a baby boy this year.We are so thankful to Dr.Karande.
May 06, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vishvanath Karande, MD?
Dr. Karande looked at my numbers and bluntly told me I needed to use donor eggs if I wanted to be a mom. He gave me devastating news and showed no compassion whatsoever. Luckily, he was wrong. The very next month, I got pregnant naturally, and I had a healthy baby nine months later.
Apr 14, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vishvanath Karande, MD?
Hands down to dr karande and his staff were amazing. We have received an excellent care from the staff and dr karande. We came to dr karande after an failed cycle from different clinic. Dr karande gave us honest advice and with first try i was able to get pregnant. We welcomed our perfect healthy baby boy into the world two weeks ago. I know ivf journey is not easy at all but have a patience and please seek help at INVIA FERTILITY you will not be disappointed.
Mar 30, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vishvanath Karande, MD?
Dr. Karande and his staff are amazing. They helped us conceive our daughter through IVF and we are now pregnant with our 2nd child because of their help. We are so grateful for the wonderful care we received by everyone at Invia Fertility.
Rachel in ELGIN – Feb 05, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vishvanath Karande, MD?
Highly recommend!!!!!! Dr Karande is very professional, experienced, confident and knowledgeable. He and his team definitely made my pregnancy journey a lot easier and safer. All the staff in the office are extremely kind, nice, patient. friendly thoughtful and sweet. The patient portal app makes it so convenient to book appointments, ask questions and check test results! Overall great experience! Now we are happily waiting for our baby boy to come :-)
Jan 25, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vishvanath Karande, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Karande?

To help couples build a family with the latest technology in a caring, compassionate manner.

• Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility

Children's Hospital

• Polish
  • Hindi

Common Questions and Answers

• Does Dr. Karande communicate via email?

No users have indicated that Dr. Karande communicates via email

• Does Dr. Karande offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

No users have indicated that Dr. Karande offers telehealth services or virtual visits

• Does Dr. Karande offer an online patient portal?

No users have indicated that Dr. Karande offers an online patient portal

• Does Dr. Karande have free onsite parking?

No users have indicated that Dr. Karande has free onsite parking

• Does Dr. Karande offer weekend visits?

No users have indicated that Dr. Karande offers weekend visits

• Does Dr. Karande offer evening visits?

No users have indicated that Dr. Karande offers evening visits