Dr. Vishvanath Karande, MD

Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility ·  Male · Age 60

Dr. Karande

Karande and Associates SC In Via Fertility

1585 Barrington Rd Ste 406 Hoffman Estates, IL 60169

Dr. Vishvanath Karande, MD is a reproductive endocrinology & infertility specialist in Hoffman Estates, IL. He graduated from Seth Gs Med College Bombay India and specializes in reproductive endocrinology & infertility.

Dr. Karande accepts

Dr. Karande accepts the following insurance:

Coventry Health Care

No malpractice claims found for Illinois

Check if Dr. Karande treats your condition or procedure

• Female Infertility
  • Fluid Contrast Ultrasound
  • High Risk Pregnancy
  • Hysteroscopy
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Miscarriages
  • Ovarian Cysts
  • Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
  • Pregnancy Ultrasound
  • Rh Incompatibility Screening
  • Thyroid Screening
  • Uterine Diseases

To help couples build a family with the latest technology in a caring, compassionate manner.

• Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility

8.19672131147541%

Dr. Karande?
Dr. Karande's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Vishvanath Karande, MD
Where do I even begin. Dr karande and his staff were so wonderful. They make you feel very comfortable especially since you are already so uptight and nervous. He explains everything to you in detail. They have a 24:7 portal that you can reach out to anytime you have any questions or concerns. I would recommend his firm to anyone!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vishvanath Karande, MD?
Everyone was wonderful. My husband and I were always informed of all steps needed throughout our treatment. Very happy with being able to fulfill one of our biggest dreams.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vishvanath Karande, MD?
We had a great experience at InVia Fertility. Dr. Karande is honest, to-the-point, yet witty with a sense of humor. These people are PROS. The entire staff made us feel comfortable, supported, and confident during our treatment. Appointments were easy to get and the response time to our questions was unmatched. We will be forever grateful to everyone at InVia. Our baby is due in June 2019!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vishvanath Karande, MD?
My husband and I had an incredible experience with InVia Fertility. Our doctor, Kr. Karande was sympathetic, thorough, and kind. He is an excellent listener, and he patiently explained all options to us. We are so lucky to have worked with him. Every employee at InVia Fertility made us feel welcome and comfortable. They were very flexible scheduling appointments around my work schedule. Also, the nurse always responded quickly to any questions I had. I highly recommend this practice.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vishvanath Karande, MD?
I loved every second of my experience at Invia. From Dr Karande to the nurses to the front desk staff to the finance department. No one disappointed on empathy and patience. They were always available for questions and returned inquiries quickly. Dr Karande is open, honest and has a sense of humor. I was lucky that my second round of IVF took and we are expecting our bundle of joy in October 2018. Don’t give up hope!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vishvanath Karande, MD?
I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Karande and his staff. I successful conceived via IVF after one cycle. Dr. Karande took the time to talk with my husband and I about our different options and his reasoning for the path we chose. We did not feel rushed! The nursing staff is AMAZING!!! I felt completely supported every step of the way! I always have a lot of questions and they took the time to clearly answer every one! The entire office made a stressful process easier!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vishvanath Karande, MD?
My husband and I are forever grateful for the care and support we received from Dr. Karande and his staff! Dr. Karande, the nursing staff, Embryology, and the reception made our experience at Invia positive and we would highly recommend them to anyone looking to start or add to their family!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vishvanath Karande, MD?
We approached Dr. Karande for fertility treatments. Doctor himself and his staff provide excellent service. Doctor explains you the problem and discusses available treatments in detail. His staff is very friendly and responsive. I never had to wait for more than 10 minutes for my appointments. Luckily I got pregnant naturally during my treatment with him, but he was kind enough to keep me under his observation until 12 weeks.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vishvanath Karande, MD?
The best doctor for reproductive fertility treatment. He cares about his patients and keeps making dream come true. Staff at Hoffman estate is one of the best. Thank you Dr. Karande for everything did for us.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vishvanath Karande, MD?
We are so lucky that our fertility journey started with Invia but since our insurance didn't approved we had to try other options but it didn't worked.At that time we understood the value of Invia.Dr. Karande is very experienced doctor.It's so difficult to find such a good doctor who gives you honest suggestions.The potal reply is so quick and the nurses are always there to help and motivate.We got blessed with a baby boy this year.We are so thankful to Dr.Karande.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vishvanath Karande, MD?
Dr. Karande looked at my numbers and bluntly told me I needed to use donor eggs if I wanted to be a mom. He gave me devastating news and showed no compassion whatsoever. Luckily, he was wrong. The very next month, I got pregnant naturally, and I had a healthy baby nine months later.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vishvanath Karande, MD?
Hands down to dr karande and his staff were amazing. We have received an excellent care from the staff and dr karande. We came to dr karande after an failed cycle from different clinic. Dr karande gave us honest advice and with first try i was able to get pregnant. We welcomed our perfect healthy baby boy into the world two weeks ago. I know ivf journey is not easy at all but have a patience and please seek help at INVIA FERTILITY you will not be disappointed.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vishvanath Karande, MD?
Dr. Karande and his staff are amazing. They helped us conceive our daughter through IVF and we are now pregnant with our 2nd child because of their help. We are so grateful for the wonderful care we received by everyone at Invia Fertility.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vishvanath Karande, MD?
Highly recommend!!!!!! Dr Karande is very professional, experienced, confident and knowledgeable. He and his team definitely made my pregnancy journey a lot easier and safer. All the staff in the office are extremely kind, nice, patient. friendly thoughtful and sweet. The patient portal app makes it so convenient to book appointments, ask questions and check test results! Overall great experience! Now we are happily waiting for our baby boy to come :-)
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vishvanath Karande, MD?
I was referred to Dr. Karande from my gynecologist. I had a positive experience from the first greeting from the receptionist when I walked into the office. Every staff member at Invia Fertility was friendly, supportive, and obviously passionate about helping couples. Having to seek fertility help emotional and awkward situation. Dr. Karande and his staff walk you through every step with guidance and support. Invia helped me to successfully become pregnant through one cycle of IVF!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vishvanath Karande, MD?
I was referred to Dr. Karande after failing to get pregnant for over ten years and a failed transfer from a specialist outside the country. Thanks to Dr. Karande and his great friendly and supportive team; we recently welcomed a beautiful baby girl into our family! Dr. Karande is very knowledgeable. He will give honest and direct professional advice. We would highly recommend Dr. Karande to family and friends
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vishvanath Karande, MD?
I recently gave birth to my daughter after failing to get pregnant naturally and going through 3 failed transfers with a precious specialist. Making the switch to Invia was invaluable. Dr. Karande was VERY knowledgeable, confident, and straight forward throughout the process which is exactly what I wanted and needed going through this emotional journey. His staff was always professional yet friendly and supportive. I have and will recommend Dr. Karande to friends struggling with infertility.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vishvanath Karande, MD?
Dr. Karande and his staff are the very best! The invitro process can be very daunting but Dr. Karande and his staff were always available and guided me through every step. I never felt alone. They are all so friendly and provided remarkable service.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vishvanath Karande, MD?
Dr. Karande is well knowledgeable and provides you the right information to help make your decision. He is straight forward and very to the point. I would highly recommend Dr. Karande to family and friends.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vishvanath Karande, MD?
We are very happy with the Doctor Karande and his treatment. He has a very good knowledge and his staff is also best and caring, they never give up and also take care of you nicely. We have a little boy with his treatment. We went to other doctor and went back with him, for our treatment. He has best facility, clean and lovely staff. I would be going back for my other treatment with him again. I would recommend him highly for infertility treatment and also his facilities.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Karande?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Karande treats patients.

Northwest Community Hospital