Dr. Vishvanath Karande, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology | Male

Karande and Associates SC In Via Fertility 1585 Barrington Rd Ste 406 Hoffman Estates, IL 60169 Get Directions
Dr. Vishvanath Karande, MD
Dr. Vishvanath Karande, MD is an obstetrics & gynecology doctor who practices in Hoffman Estates, IL. He is 58 years old. Dr. Karande is affiliated with Northwest Community Hospital, St. Alexius Medical Center, Advocate Sherman Hospital, Centegra Hospital - McHenry and Centegra Hospital - Woodstock.

Dr. Karande's Care Philosophy

To help couples build a family with the latest technology in a caring, compassionate manner.

Dr. Karande's Experience

See how Dr. Karande's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Karande

Dr. Karande accepts 8 insurance carriers

Dr. Karande is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 5 hospitals where Dr. Karande has admitting privileges.

Dr. Karande's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Karande to family and friends
Dr. Karande Says:

At InVia Fertility Specialist we take pride in giving our patients the best overall care from their first visit to their closeout meeting. We're constantly putting in new procedures to make sure each patient feels comfortable and is well informed. If you have questions, our courteous staff is available 7 days a week.

Dr. Karande's Performance
Carol Stream, IL |
We are very happy with the Doctor Karande and his treatment. He has a very good knowledge and his staff is also best and caring, they never give up and also take care of you nicely. We have a little boy with his treatment. We went to other doctor and went back with him, for our treatment. He has best facility, clean and lovely staff. I would be going back for my other treatment with him again. I would recommend him highly for infertility treatment and also his facilities.
in Chicago, IL |
I came to Dr. Karande's office from a different fertility clinic. Dr. Karande had a different approach to helping me get pregnant than the my previous doctor did and sure enough, it worked. Dr. Karande's staff is absolutely amazing. The communication with his office is like no other office I have ever dealt with. From the front desk, to the nurses, to the doctors, everyone was wonderful. I would highly recommend going to Invia and I'm so happy that I did.
Cary, IL |
I would highly recommend Dr. Karande and Invia Fertility. We had a great experience. The nurses and ultrasound techs are amazing. Weekly appointments are prompt and hours are convenient. If you are looking to get pregnant, use Dr. Karande at Invia!
in Illinois |
My husband and I chose InVia simply because the locations of their offices worked best for us, but we absolutely LOVE it!! Every time we went there they were courteous, efficient, friendly, etc. I found out I had to have a minor procedure before starting any other treatments and I was nervous. The nurse hugged me and reassured me everything would be alright. I love the portal! Getting results on the same day eased a lot of the wonderment and anxiety. I would and have recommended InVia to all!
Oconomowoc, WI |
We have loved every minute at Invia Fertility. In fact, we returned because we had such a positive experience to get pregnant with our second child. The staff was always so welcoming and supportive and they managed to get me in to the office at the times I needed to. They were quick to get back to questions and reassuredme and my husband that everything was going well. I can't say enough good things about them!!
Palatine, IL |
Dr. Karande, along with the staff were great at InVia fertility. Whenever I had a question, someone quickly responded to it. Although it did take some time to get used to doing everything through a patient portal, I ended up really enjoying it because it allowed me to go back and check what the nurse's response was. Scheduling appointments was very easy and I was always able to get in when needed. My husband and I felt we were well taken care of and after three IUIs we became pregnant.
Wheeling, IL |
We are 24 weeks along with our second In Via baby! We loved working with Dr. Karande and his amazing staff. They could not be kinder and more helpful and most importantly -- they know their stuff. Dr. Karande is very direct, which we liked. I had 1 retrieval resulting in 2 successful transfers. If you are looking for competent, caring healthcare, look no further. We feel like Dr. K and his staff are aunts and uncle to our babies. We highly recommend In Via.
in Streamwood, IL |
Dr. karande and staff at invia fertility are very knowledgeable, friendly and excellent. Our wish came true within 6 months of treatment after 7 yrs of tough journey to have our family. Each and every staff member at invia fertility provides best care and concern towards their patient. The best facility I can recommend is invia fertility. We greatly appreciate Dr. karande and wonderful staff.
in Libertyville, IL |
I have never rated a doctor before, but Dr. Karande truly helped me to reach my dream of becoming a mother. As I write this, my little girl is sleeping in my lap. I never thought that I would be able to fulfill this dream. Dr. Karande never gave up on me and he always gave me the utmost support and best recommendations. Dr. Karande, Dr. Klipstein and all of the nurses and staff at Invia go above and beyond for each and every one of their patients.
Lockport, IL |
I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Karande and his faculty. Everyone is so nice and helpful. All of my questions were answered from start to finish and we had a successful FET cycle in November of 2016! We are 12 weeks pregnant and everything is looking perfect.
in Schaumburg, IL |
Dr. Karande and the InVia team were absolutely wonderful to work with. Every person I encountered was knoknowledgable, caring, kind, supportive and positive. This team provides exceptional care; I will highly recommend them. Excitingly, we are now expecting and we left our last visit with well wishes and hugs. I absolutely love this entire team!
in Lemont, IL |
I have a family because of Dr Karande and his awesome staff. I would highly recommend him to anyone who has no hope left. He is a miracle worker
in Chicago, IL |
Based on our experience - Dr Karande and his experience is prompt, courteous and knows how to yield success. After two failed attempts at a major research hospital and advanced age, now I am at 15 weeks. How do we thank the team at Invia more ?
in Hanover Park |
Dr Karande and his staff are all very friendly and knowledgeable. I felt very welcome and all of my questions were always answered right away. After 1 failed fresh cycle and 1 failed FET at another clinic, I got pregnant with my first FET at Invia. I couldn't be any happier!
in Vernon Hills, IL |
I highly recommend Dr. Karande. He's very knowledgable, honest, compassionate, and has a a great deal of experience with IVF. He did his residency at the same hospital that performed the first successful IVF procedure in the U.S. He has a very high IVF success rate compared to other doctors. His staff is super nice. I loved the ease of making early morning appointments from the number of office locations he has in the northwest suburbs. I had a great experience with Dr. Karande.
in MountProspect, IL |
Dr. Karande really takes care of his patients. He displays passion for what he does. I highly recommend Dr. Karande and Invia Fertility. His staff is amazing! Every person I interacted with at both Hoffman and Arlington Heights facilities was so nice and caring. They really made our experience special. They were very quick to schedule appointments and I never waited longer than my scheduled appointment time. They truly run a great facility.
in Glendale Heights, IL |
I have nothing but wonderful things to say about Dr. Karande and his office staff. I was under his care for just under a year. Although I was aware of some complications I had, he helped diagnose, fix, and treat other conditions I was not aware I had. He was very thorough with the information he provided. He guided me step-by-step, and made decisions based on my medical needs and what was best for me. After trying for 5 years, we are now expecting our first child and we couldn't be happier!
in Chicago, IL |
Invia is a wonderful place with nurses and doctors who are caring, kind, knowledgeable, and get back to you in a very timely manner. They made the whole infertility subject not such a negative thing and really went above and beyond to meet your needs!!
in Des Plaines, IL |
The entire staff at Invia Fertility clinic was great. They were all caring and understanding during a tough time for women who are trying to conceive. I am very thankful for everything Dr. Karande has done and all the awesome nurses. All the nurses that had to deal with me were very caring and optimistic at a time I didn't feel so. For those who are struggling with infertility, this clinic is great! Thank you again
in Chicago, IL |
I benefited from an individualized healthcare plan, with constant monitoring and communication. InVia truly implements a healthcare team approach to treatment and well-being.
in Marengo, IL |
We are pregnant with twins first try! Everyone from the staff to Dr. Karande were very nice and helpful. They respond to emails promptly and work with your schedule for appointments. I am very thankful to have gone with Dr. Karande and I trust he wants to help you!
in South Elgin, IL |
Dr. Karande and his staff made a very difficult process much easier. Everyone was loving and patient. I am happy to say we are expecting thanks to Dr. Karande and his staff.
Streamwood, IL |
I had a wonderful experience at this clinic! As nervous as you walk in, the staff does a great job of making you feel at ease. They answer all of your questions in a timely manner.
in Des Plaines, IL |
My husband and I were able to conceive through IVF here at Invia. Dr. Karande is very knowledgeable and friendly. I highly recommend his clinic.
in Schaumburg, IL |
Dr. Karande made our dreams to have a family come true. He was very professional and told us exactly what were the possible outcomes. The staff was extremely friendly and willing to talk when needed. Appointment times were very flexible. Would totally recommend Dr. Karande to others.
in Wauconda, IL |
The best fertility doctor with the best nursing and office staff in the area. Made IVF so much easier for us and we are expecting our first child in August. The staff is so knowledgable and are also so supportive and caring. They get back to you so quickly and never make you feel bad for asking questions. They truly care about each patient and I'm so happy they were there for us every step of the way!
Fox Lake, IL |
My wife and I are more than pleased with the experience of Dr Karande and his office. This has been the best doctors office my wife and I have ever experienced. The nursing staff was SUPER nice and helpful. Dr Karande is the best. My wife and I were trying to get pregnant and guess what? Dr Karande made it happen!! We couldn't be more thankful for him and his nurses. Thanks again Doctor! We couldn't be happier!
in Elgin, IL |
Dr. Karande and staff are wonderful and always available.
Arlington Heights, IL |
Best experience with a doctor's office that I've ever had! Scheduling was convenient, staff was fantastic, and Dr. Karande was always prepared and available. The Dr. and Nurses review your records before you come in, so they look you in the eye and talk with you instead of looking at a computer. They all obviously care for a great outcome and are empathetic. Most importantly, they gave me great care and the outcome I desired! I highly recommend-
Have you seen Dr. Vishvanath Karande, MD?
Are you Dr. Karande?

Compare Dr. Karande

Dr. Karande's Care Philosophy

Dr. Karande says...

Dr. Karande's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology
  •  Board certified in Fertility & Reproductive Endocrinology and Obstetrics & Gynecology

Dr. Karande has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

Why It Matters: Dr. Karande's Board Certifications

• Fertility & Reproductive Endocrinology
  • Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Ectopic Pregnancy
  • High Risk Pregnancy
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Ovarian Cysts
  • Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome

Seth Gs Med College Bombay India
    King Edward Memorial Hospital
    Children's Hospital New York Buffalo
    Jones Institute For Reproductive Med Norfolk Va

• Hindi
  • Polish

Dr. Karande does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Karande and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Obstetrics & Gynecology