Dr. Vishalakshmi Batchu, MD

Internal Medicine | Female

Internal Medicine Associates of Houston 10970 Shadow Creek Pkwy Ste 120 Pearland, TX 77584 Get Directions
Dr. Vishalakshmi Batchu, MD

Dr. Vishalakshmi Batchu, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Pearland, TX. She is 40 years old and has been practicing for 16 years. Dr. Batchu is affiliated with Bayshore Medical Center and Memorial Hermann Southeast Hospital.

...See Less

Dr. Batchu's Experience

See how Dr. Batchu's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Batchu

Dr. Batchu accepts 8 insurance carriers

Dr. Batchu is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Batchu has admitting privileges.

Dr. Batchu's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Batchu to family and friends
3.8
Dr. Batchu's Performance
Manvel, TX |
I was not satisfied with Dr. Batchu's care. Twice, I've had bronchitis turned pneumonia because she failed to listen to me that it wasn't allergies and I needed something strong to knock it out. She did not know what to prescribe and did not listen when I said I was still sick. After my last office visit, her office did not call in my prescriptions correctly. Kroger was out, so I said CVS was fine. They never called it in. I had to wait until the next day and had to call back 4 times.
in Pearland, TX |
Dr. Batchu is my doctor. I needed a really good PCP, and I found Dr. Batchu online. Hardly a wait time which is a plus! She is simply awesome. She's very pleasant, patient, thorough, and so very kind. You will be pleased with her. Never a wait to get your prescriptions to the pharmacy either, and that's a plus as well. She has taken very good care of me. I highly recommend Dr. Batchu.
Houston, TX |
Over prescribes medication and the front office is inadequate.
Pearland, TX |
After being very ill for several months in 2016 I begin seeking a new doctor, someone that could help me get well. After seeing Dr. Batchu's website and watching her video she seemed just What I needed. Not the case! Her bedside manner is atrocious. No communication whatsoever. No calls back for labs or prescriptions! Please don't waste your time. If you are looking for a Doctor Who cares about your well-being this is not the one!
in Pearland, TX |
Dr. Batchu has been our family doctor for the last 2 years. She was highly recommended to us through one of our neighbor. My husband and I were very pleased to have found a caring doctor. She takes the time to understand your medical history. One of the times I called after hour because my ear was hurting. The doctor was on her way to a trip and stop by her office to take care of me before leaving. She loves her works and her patients
Pearland, TX |
Excellent office and very good doctor. The front office staff is exceptional and the entire process is very smooth. I checked in using a kiosk, was roomed in a timely manner. The doctor is very knowledgable. She is very thorough. She is not in a hurry. She has very good bedside manners. Highly recommended.
Have you seen Dr. Vishalakshmi Batchu, MD?
Are you Dr. Batchu?

Compare Dr. Batchu

Dr. Batchu's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
  •  Board certified in Internal Medicine

Dr. Batchu has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Batchu's Board Certifications

Siddhartha Medical College, Ntr University Of Health Sciences

Graduated in 2001

Wyckoff Heights

Completed in 2009

• Hindi
  • Telugu

Dr. Batchu does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Batchu and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Electrocardiogram (EKG)