Dr. Vishal Patel, MD

Minimally Invasive Orthopedic Spine Surgery | Male

Dr. Vishal Patel, MD
Dr. Vishal Patel, MD is a minimally invasive orthopedic spine surgery doctor who practices in Arlington, TX. He is 36 years old and has been practicing for 10 years. Dr. Patel is affiliated with Baylor Surgical Hospital at Las Colinas, Baylor Scott & White Medical Center Irving and Texas Health Arlington Memorial Hospital.

Dr. Patel's Experience

See how Dr. Patel's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Patel

Dr. Patel accepts 8 insurance carriers

Dr. Patel is now accepting new patients
DFW Center for Spinal Disorders121 E Randol Mill Rd
Arlington, TX 76011
(817) 916-4685Get Directions

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Patel has admitting privileges.

Dr. Patel's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Patel to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Patel's Performance
Irving, TX |
Dr. Patel has been excellent through my fusion surgery. He explained everything clearly, answered clearly any of my questions, checked on me daily and kept my family apprised each step of the way. When I had a toxic reaction to an antibiotic treatment upon leaving the center and was admitted to the hospital, he checked on me every day, even though I was not being actively treated by him. Follow up with him has been great. I feel that I am being treated a person and not a procedure.
in Irving, TX |
Dr. Patel is a very knowledgeable and personable physician. He is very good at diagnosing issues that other physicians may have missed. He has given new hope to my wife and I, in resolving a leg paralysis issue that resulted from a botched back surgery done by another surgeon. We cannot thank him enough!
in Keller, TX |
Dr. Visual Patel is an excellent surgeon who takes time with his patients. I was referred to him because of his superior surgical reputation in back surgeries. His excellence in knowledge and surgical technique affords him the ability to perform difficult surgeries that other surgeons back away from. My surgery that required freeing nerve entrapment in my back was 100% successful. I can now really feel my legs for the first time in seven years, my walking is improving daily, pain is decreasing.
in North Richland Hills, TX |
I very rarely give excellent reviews, The care that I received from Dr. Vishal C. Patel was excellent and more than I could have hoped for, I realized that I had chosen The right Surgeon after 5 months of recovery time I am making great progress and will able to resume a pretty normal life. From the first visit I was impressed with his care for me, he was not in a rush to surgery, he was in a rush to find the appropriate and proper plan for me. Lower lumbar back fusion.
in Ft Worth, TX |
Dr. Patel is caring and compassionate. My surgery has been a success and relieved a lot of pain. I'm so thankful to have found him!
in Arlington, TX |
Very caring, very professional. I live in Arlington so I see him at the Arlington office. I had surgery at Baylor Surgical Hospital in Los Colinas. Surgery very successful. Hospital staff great job as well.
in Mansfield, tx |
I am a current patient of Dr. Patel and I will never see anyone else. I saw three surgeons that dismissed my case until I was referred to Dr. Patel. He is respectful of your time, polite, great bedside manor, he is honest and will not sugar coat the sitaution. He will give you all of your options and he will honor your wishes of what you decide. He gave me my life back and I am pain free. I will always be eternally greatful. Society needs more compasionate physicians.
in Euless, TX |
Wonderful doctor. I saw Dr. Patel for my neck pain. Had injections and now doing 100% better. My husband has had a back problem for over 20 years and all the doctors ever did was give him exercises or injections. They never recommended anything else. After a severe back spasm, one weekend a few weeks ago, I insisted my husband see Dr. Patel. Dr. Patel performed a Lamenectomy (spelling) two weeks ago and that evening (and after many years of pain) my husband had no pain in his legs or feet.
in Garland, TX |
I am glad to have found Dr. Patel. He takes the time to educate you on what he sees and discuss a plan of action. With a lot of doctors you get the feeling you are just the next appointment on the books, but this is not the case with him. He did an excellent job with my spinal fusion surgery, preparing us with exactly what to expect and updating my s/o along the way. He was there first thing in the morning to check on me each day after the procedure. We've already recommended him to others.
in Irving, TX |
Dr. Patel performed a 6 hour surgery on my husband about 6 weeks ago and it was amazing. We like Dr. Patel for many reasons, he's a great surgeon, he shoots straight, and he's very caring about his patients. My husband's spine caused him to lean to one side and hunch over and when Dr. Patel saw him and after tests, he said he could correct the spine. My husband went into the hospital standing straight at 5'7 and he now stands at 5'9. Thank you Dr. Patel!!
in Duncanville, TX |
Dr. Patel is an excellent surgeon who listens carefully to his patients , explains treatments and surgical procedures in a manner that is easy to understand, and shows tremendous respect and concern for each patient. I would recommend him to anyone in need of medical treatment for spinal issues.
in Irving, TX |
Dr. Patel is an incredible Doctor. He understood the pain I was having and was very caring and considerate. His office staff was very quick and efficient to schedule my surgery. The surgery went very well and I owe that to Dr. Patel. I would recommend Dr. Patel to family and friends!
Have you seen Dr. Vishal Patel, MD?
Are you Dr. Patel?

Compare Dr. Patel

Dr. Patel's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Minimally Invasive Orthopedic Spine Surgery
  •  Board certified in Orthopedic Surgery

Dr. Patel has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Patel's Board Certifications

• Ataxia
  • Complications of Joint Prosthesis
  • Elbow Sprain
  • Gout
  • Internal Derangement of Knee
  • Knee Sprain
  • Leg Fracture Above Knee (incl. Hip)
  • Lumbar Spine Fracture

William Beaumont Hospital

Completed in 2013

Wharton Sch-U Penn

Graduated in 2002

Dr. Patel does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Patel and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Minimally Invasive Orthopedic Spine Surgery
  • Orthopedic Spine Surgery

• Carpal Tunnel Release
  • Dural Repair or Other Spinal Cord Repair
  • Herniated Disc Surgery
  • Kyphoplasty, Percutaneous
  • Lamina Procedures (incl. Laminectomy, Laminoplasty, Laminotomy)
  • Neuroplasty