Dr. Vishal Gupta, MD

Gastroenterology | Male

Dr. Vishal Gupta, MD

Dr. Vishal Gupta, MD is a gastroenterology doctor who practices in Orange City, FL. He is 45 years old and has been practicing for 18 years. Dr. Gupta is affiliated with Florida Hospital Fish Memorial.

Dr. Gupta's Experience

See how Dr. Gupta's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Gupta

Dr. Gupta accepts 8 insurance carriers

Dr. Gupta is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Gupta has admitting privileges.

Dr. Gupta's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Gupta to family and friends
    4.3
    Dr. Gupta's Performance
    in Debary, FL |
    Dr. Gupta is fabulous. He has taken the time to fully explain everything involved in my care and shows true concern and compassion for my health and well-being.
    Deltona, Fl |
    Dr Gupta is the most Professional Dr. I have ever seen and cares greatly for his patients. I will always recommend him. Thank you.
    Deltona, FL |
    Dr Gupta was my husband's doctor and I was so impressed with his knowledge and skills, that I switched doctors. He has helped me and it is always a pleasure to deal with any of his staff.
    in Deland, FL |
    I saw Dr. Gupta recently for treatment for my hemorrhoids. He uses a new procedure CRH ORegan System which is virtually painless. You only feel a little pinch, it only takes a minute, and you can return to work immediately after. This is a great procedure! The best thing is no pain after. I would highly recommend this to anyone with any type of hemorrhoids. This is so much better than having very painful hemorrhoid surgery in the hospital. .
    Lady Lake, FL |
    staff is very friendly and courteous. they are concerned about your health issue and will listen to your situation and offer potential solutions for your current concern
    Daytona Beach, FL |
    Dr. Gupta seems to be an excellent and caring physician.
    Deltona, FL |
    Great staff, caring!
    in Eustis,Fl |
    Dr Gupta is a very kind Dr. I wish all Dr were as compassionate & knowledgeable as Dr Gupta.. He always makes me feel assured that whatever the problem that I am in the best of care & no need to worry. I highly recommend him.
    Sanford, FL |
    Dr. Gupta was very patient listening to my concerns and answering all of my questions during my appointment. He also explained the results of my procedure in terms that I could understand.
    Deland, FL |
    Dr Gupta and his staff are always eager to help with any problems.
    in Orange CIty,FL |
    Incredible!!! I have been having multiple GI issues for years. I had essentially excepted that this was my life. Dr. Gupta diagnosed me and I can happily say that I feel amazing!!! He is a caring, compassionate, and wonderful doctor!!
    Chicago, IL |
    I really had nor held any solid expectations as to how my personal experience would be.. cosequentially, I shall state that with all sincere honesty, my experience with the colonoscopy procedure and persons involved was no hardship and relatively smooth-sailing.
    in Deltona, FL |
    Dr. Gupta is by far the best Doctor I have ever been to. He takes time to explain and answer all your concerns. A very caring and concerned Doctor and I won't change him for anything.
    in Deland, FL |
    Always listens and willing to try other options. Appointments are usually on time with maybe 5 minutes late. Allison is wonderful.
    in Deltona, FL |
    It was my first procedure & I did not do well with the prep, was feeling horrible and they did everything they could to make me more comfortable . Everyone was so nice & understanding and professional, fast & well organized . I will definitely be going back when I have to do the procedure again. Thanks!
    Debary, FL |
    Dr. Gupta and his staff were very professional. Appointments were on time and easy to schedule/reschedule. As an RN myself, I tend to be very critical of any medical staff and ancillary staff. I am pleased to recommend this MD and this facility.
    Orange City, FL |
    My concern is that he may be taking on too many patients to continue his high quality of service. I've seen this scenario with good doctors before. They have such a good reputation that the practice becomes more & more difficult to schedule visits and procedures with HIM. He suffers from same amount of time to handle a burgeoning practice. Extra staff can't compensate for the level of professionalism we've grown accustomed to from HIM. He set the bar very high!!
    in Orlando, FL |
    Impressed!! I take my Daughter to see Dr. Gupta and Rohan PA-C. They have treated us with tremendous caring. I truly feel like family when we see them. We are blessed to have such great Doctors!!!
    in Deltona, FL |
    Very professional could not had any better care. Thank you Dr. Gupta and your assistant who also was very professional and attentive to my needs. Again thank you.
    in Orlando, FL |
    Excellent Physicians!! I was nervous about my appointment. When I walked into the office it was beautiful and the receptionist was very sweet. Still nervous though. After meeting with Dr. Gupta though, I was at ease ! He took the time to listen and come up with a plan. Me and my husband asked a lot of questions and left knowing that I would be better soon!!!
    in Deland, FL |
    Dr. Gupta and his staff are extremely professional, caring, and know the best approaches to developing a medical plan of action for rare and difficult diseases that are under his specialty. I credit Dr. Gupta with saving my life.
    Orange City, FL |
    I saw dr Gupta once and he within that visit had come up with treatment plan and was very well at explaining every outcome and options for all them. When my first procedure took place he was very comforting as well
    in Orange City |
    Excellent Experience!! I have been having difficulties with abdominal pain for years. I see Dr. Gupta and Lauren NP at the office. They have been extremely informative and attentive to me. After seeing numerous other doctors without a clear diagnosis, I was diagnosed with IBD and am now on treatment. I am doing wonderful and have my life back!!!!! Thank you!!!!
    in Deltona,FL |
    I have been a patient of DR. Gupta for over 7 years. In 2014 during my second colonoscopy exam. Dr Gupta founded cancer in my appendix. Upon finding the cancer,he immediately refer me to a very qualified surgeon and Hematology/Oncology for treatment. Every procedure. Dr Gupta were very concerned about my well being and I can't thank him enough for the detecting and aggressively looking out for my health(I am cancer free for over 3years) Thanks to Dr Gupta and I would recommend him to anyone.
    in Baraka |
    I have suffered with abdominal pain and Crohns Disease for years. Dr. Gupta was able to diagnose me with Crohns disease. I am now on appropriate therapy and doing wonderfully. I finally have my life back. Thank you Doc!!!!
    in Deland, FL |
    Misdiagnosis-told my wife she had cancer - she ended up with major depression. Surgeon told her she did not have cancer and was normal-avoid this guy
    in Deltona, FL |
    Dr. Gupta and his staff of medical Doctors are awesome. They take the time to explain any concerns you may have or every procedure they do? Droctores are very supportive, and thorough when explaining the process they are very professional, and they have lovely personality. I would recommend Dr.Guptas office to everyone. Through Dr.Raham Dharmaratam is the one I see in a regular basis but I have been seen by most of them and they are awesome!!
    in Orange City, FL |
    Wife - colonoscopy. At the surgery center where she went I was very disappointed to see an "assembly line" operation - get them in and get them out as fast as possible. After the procedure Dr Gupta sat with us. My wife told him she had a dry throat- was coughing, which was NOT happening before the procedure. He just blew it off as a joke - he took biopsies. She spiked a fever after. Again she was not taken seriously, even though the post-op instructions said to call. Nurse never called back
    in mt. dora |
    I moved to Florida from Texas where I have been under the care of a GI for a long time. I saw Dr. Gupta based on his schooling, things he was supposed expert on. I am on many water pills and when I saw him I told him I will be needing refills within a month, he said just call the office and he would call them in. I called and he refused to call in all my meds, 2 weeks later I was in the hospital all because I did not have my medicine to rid my body of excess water.. I will not return to him.
    in Deland, FL |
    Dr. Gupta is warm, caring and an expert in his field! He literally saved my life by finding gastric cancer tissue before it became a tumor. Be patient with the office staff because they seem to create a lot of mistakes BUT it's completely worth it to have such an amazing physician.
    Have you seen Dr. Vishal Gupta, MD?
    Are you Dr. Gupta?

Dr. Gupta's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Gastroenterology
    •  Board certified in Gastroenterology

Dr. Gupta has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Gupta's Board Certifications

• Gallstones
    • Gas-Bloat Syndrome
    • Gastric Ulcer
    • Gastritis
    • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
    • Gastrointestinal Bleeding
    • Viral Infection
    • Vomiting Disorders

UNIV OF FL COLL OF MED

Graduated in 1999

Dr. Gupta does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Gupta and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Gastroenterology

• Bile Duct Procedure
    • Colonoscopy, Proctosigmoidoscopy, and Sigmoidoscopy
    • ERCP (Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography)
    • Endoscopy (Esophagus, Stomach, Small Intestine)
    • Gastroenterology Procedures