Dr. Vishal Gupta, MD

Dr. Vishal Gupta, MD

Gastroenterology  |
Dr. Vishal Gupta, MD is a gastroenterology doctor who practices in Orange City, FL. He is 45 years old and has been practicing for 18 years.

2884 Wellness Ave Ste 100

Orange City, FL 32763

• Ambetter
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida

Learn about Dr. Gupta

See how frequently Dr. Gupta performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Nausea
Heartburn
Reflux Esophagitis

Dr. Gupta's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Gastroenterology

• Food Poisoning
  • Gas-Bloat Syndrome
  • Gastric Ulcer
  • Gastritis
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Gastrointestinal Bleeding

• Abscess or Cyst Drainage or Aspiration
  • Bile Duct Procedure
  • Biliary Drainage
  • Colonoscopy, Proctosigmoidoscopy, and Sigmoidoscopy
  • ERCP (Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography)
  • Endoscopy (Esophagus, Stomach, Small Intestine)
  • Fecal Impaction Removal
  • Gastroenterology Procedures
  • Hemorrhoidectomy or Excision of Anal Tags
  • Liver Biopsy
  • Paracentesis

• Univ Of Fl Coll Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 1999

Dr. Gupta has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Gupta does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Gupta and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Gupta's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Gupta to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Gupta's Performance
Summerfield, FL |
Great dr listens and is concerned about your problem. Takes the time to diagnose you and help you.
Port Orange, FL |
Great job!!
in Deltona, FL |
I definitely recommend Dr. Gupta and his office staff and office environment is great.
Deltona, FL |
Dr. Gupta is extremely knowledgeable as a gastroenterologist. He thoroughly explains any tests, procedures, and alternatives required to address your healthcare needs and explains care after a procedure. His has an excellent rapport with his patients. He makes sure his staff does a wellness check after a procedure and his PA was thorough on the follow up visit. I would highly recommend Dr. Gupta and his associates for any of your gastroenterology needs.
Deltona |
Dr Gupta is friendly and takes the time to discuss your health concerns. I would not go anywhere else. All the staff are helpful and friendly
Deland, FL |
Very likely...already have referred others in the past.
in Orange City, FL |
I found all employees helpful, friendly and professional They made me feel very comfortable discussing everything and answered all questions. Also they educated me on many things concerning my needs. I would highly recommend this office.
Casselberry, FL |
Dr. Gupta performed my endoscopy and was wonderful. He was very kind and gave me time to ask questions prior to the start of the procedure and then spoke with my husband and I after the procedure as well to discuss results. I was very impressed with him and have also liked working with his office and the ARNP on his staff. Everyone has been amazing and I feel confident that I will be feeling better soon!
in Deltona, FL |
I saw Dr.. Gosalia today and was very pleased with his cordiality and ability to explain everything. He is the newest member of the group under Dr Gupta's name. He took his time did a thorough exam and came up with a plan of action to address my problem.
Sanford, FL |
Very professional and friendly
Apopka, FL |
Dr. Badillo performed my procedure and experience was very positive.
in FL |
I have been coming to Dr Gupta's office for several years now and I am very comfortable there. The staff is knowledgeable and friendly.
in Deltona, FL |
Except that my procedure was rescheduled twice (& therefore extended to 4 months) through no fault of mine and then a follow-up appointment was inadvertently omitted/not scheduled, my experience with Dr. Gupta and the staff was excellent and will definitely recommend him to family and friends in the future. Great job Vishal.
in Orange City, FL |
Both my husband & myself are patients of Dr. Gupta. You could not find a better doctor to treat you. He is caring, takes the time to answer questions. The wait time in office is minimal and his office staff is excellant.
A caring, diligent, informative, and thorough medical professional. I would not hesitate to recommend Doctor Gupta friends, family, and anyone else who may be in need of gastroenterology services. He is a shining example for all medical professionals to follow!
Deltona |
Dr. Gupta is absolutely wonderful.. I have been seeing him since he opened his office, which has grown tremendously over the years. He is knowledgeable, practical, and very friendly. The staff in his office are efficient and helpful. I have only the best opinion of Dr. Gupta.
Very professional ,excellent staff
in Deland, FL |
Dr. Gupta and his staff are fantastic. They know what they are doing and do it well. Everyone is very respectful and nice. I feel like I am very fortunate to have found such a knowledgeable Doctor and his staff.
in Orange City, FL |
I would recommend Dr. Gupta to anyone in my family and friends. The office is clean and a relaxing environment. Staff is very professional and friendly. I trust Dr. Gupta with any decisions he makes. He remembered me from four years ago.
in Debary, Fl |
I very seldom have to wait in the waiting room for my appointment. Staff is very friendly and helpful. I would highly recommend Dr. Gupta and staff!!!!
Deland, FL |
Very professional and easy to talk to
in Orlando, FL |
Dr Gupta was nice on first visit but scary yesterday.I was upset bc his office manager was rude/condescending to my mother and I.He said he didn't want to do procedure bc I was upset. Explained I would be ok and it was my only day. He refused and when my elderly mother and I asked why,he told us to"leave immediately".Again we asked for a reason only to be told "if you do not leave, I will call security".I Don't know what HE was so upset about but I'm still shocked at his unprofessional behavior.
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback regarding your visit. We are sorry to hear about your experience. If you could email us at office.manager.ggo@gmail.com we will be happy to discuss your concerns.
in Deland, FL |
Dr. Gupta is very sweet and compassionate. I am very comfortable when speaking with him about any problems I may be having. He listens and gives me his undivided attention. He is knowledgeable in his field. His appointments typically run on time. All his staff, from nurses, billing representatives, scheduling staff and front desk are all polite, well-trained and professional. The office is beautiful and always clean. Plenty of parking and conviently located. I’m very pleased.
Orange City, FL |
Doing a great jod. Personal helpful as well as consider to patients. Smiles on the faces.
in Deltona, FL |
Dr. Gupta saved my life! He found a very small, yet very advanved polyp. Dr. Gupta said it would have turned into cancer at any time soon. He is and compassionate doctor with a great bedside manner.
in Oviedo, FL |
I had a major surgery related to pancreatic issues and Dr. Gupta was recommended by my PCP as a follow up gastroenterologist. I have had very satisfied experience with his diagnosis. I strongly recommend anyone to choose him as their gastroenterologist.
orange city |
love this place everyone that works there is so nice
in DeLand |
Dr. Gupta performed my recent endoscopy and colonoscopy. He visited me before and after, and couldn't have been more kind and considerate of my concerns. His PA is who I saw for my office visits and loved her! She is so kind, Thorough, compassionate and really cared about how I was feeling and progress since.
in Orange City, FL |
Awesome Doctors and staff. Impeccable bed side manner. Can't say enough good things about this group of Doctors.
in Deland, FL |
 PA-C Rohan Dharmaratnam, is wonderful and who I see when I visit the office. He along with Dr. Gupta make you feel very comfortable and take time for questions and are very kind and compassionate!!
in Deland, FL |
Very courteous and professional. For once a medical office with a helpful staff!
in Deltona, FL |
I have been coming to this office for several years now. My family also all come here. I have seen a few different doctors and they are all wonderful.
Deland, Fl |
Overall, a great place, but dont schedule your day around your appointment time. Typically wait 30+ plus minutes after scheduled appointment time just in the waiting room. Should just have a walk-in schedule, wait time would probably be about the same as having an appointment
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback. We are sorry to hear about your wait during your visit, if you would like to email us your contact information to office.manager.ggo@gmail.com to discuss this further we would be glad to hear your concerns.
in Debary, FL |
Dr. Gupta and his staff are very friendly and professional. My experience with his team has been stellar.
in Deltona FL |
It was a very pleasant experience the staff was fantastic Dr Gupta was very very professional he made me feel comfortable with a very uncomfortable situation his staff was fantastic Wednesdays y'all just was great I was in and out and didn't even really remember anything I would recommend his performance professionally to my friends
Deland, FL |
I always feeling I come first. Answers all my questions.
in Melbourne, FL |
Dr. Gupta has great bedside manner and took the time to understand what problems I had with my digestive system. He exudes confidence and professionalism. I would highly recommend him.
Orange City, FL |
Over the years I have consulted with Dr. Gupta for various gastro. issues. I have always found him to be attentive, informative and willing to go that extra bit, to get answers that we both could live with. He has an amazing ability to make you feel that your concerns are as important to him as they are to you.
in Deland, FL |
Naturally having a colonoscopy is nothing to feel warm and fuzzy about, but the friendly staff, simple check in/out and Dr Gupta's warm bedside manor made it manageable and easy!
in Deltona, FL |
For my first visit I saw Dr. Gupta's assistant who was very knowledgable and scheduled procedures at the Orange City Surgery Center in Orange City Fl. Dr. Gupta personally spoke to me both before the procedure and after explaining his findings. He was very nice and answered my questions. A friend has him for her doctor and highly recommends him as do I.
in Saint Cloud, FL |
I was very nervous about my first colonoscopy and actually I didn't think I needed one. I never had any trouble, that would leave me to think that this procedure was necessary . It was strictly routine included in my normal physical. The results were not good, and I am so glad I found Dr. Gupta. He saved my life. Don't just go to anyone, He is the best and he specializes in difficult cases! We just love this doctor. He truly cares about his patients.
in DeLand, FL |
In an era where most doctors rush in and rush out of the room, Dr. Gupta takes his time to get to know his patients and explains things thoroughly. His credentials are stellar, but more importantly, he's a good guy.
Winter Garden, FL |
Very professional and caring staff. From first step in the door to juice and crackers they were great. Made an uncomfortable experience comfortable!
in Deltona, FL |
If your looking for a Professional, courteous & caring doctor & staff, give Dr. Gupta & staff a visit, you will not be disappointed. Been under Dr. Gupta's care for about 7 (+) years and although U.C. can prove to be difficult more times than not, the good Dr. & his staff will except nothing less than the best treatment(s) with total focus on remission & a keen eye on maintenance once there. PA-C Rohan Dharmaratnam is an exceptional team member who will make a fine Doctor in the near future.
Deltona, FL |
Dr. Raul Badillo did my endoscopy and colonoscopy at the Orange City Surgical Center. Everyone was very professional and caring. Had procedures done there before by same doctor office. Never felt nervous or scared. Wonderful docors.
in OrangeCity, Florida |
I've been a patient of Dr. Gupta fir several years and would highly recommend him. His PA are wonderful as his entire staff. His office manager is the best. Dr Gupta is a very warm and caring Dr. He has the best bedside manners that many drs just don't have . He thoroughly explains everything to you and never rushes you. Thank you Dr. Gupta.
in Debary, FL |
Dr. Gupta is fabulous. He has taken the time to fully explain everything involved in my care and shows true concern and compassion for my health and well-being.
Deltona, Fl |
Dr Gupta is the most Professional Dr. I have ever seen and cares greatly for his patients. I will always recommend him. Thank you.
Deltona, FL |
Dr Gupta was my husband's doctor and I was so impressed with his knowledge and skills, that I switched doctors. He has helped me and it is always a pleasure to deal with any of his staff.
in Deland, FL |
I saw Dr. Gupta recently for treatment for my hemorrhoids. He uses a new procedure CRH ORegan System which is virtually painless. You only feel a little pinch, it only takes a minute, and you can return to work immediately after. This is a great procedure! The best thing is no pain after. I would highly recommend this to anyone with any type of hemorrhoids. This is so much better than having very painful hemorrhoid surgery in the hospital. .
Have you seen Dr. Vishal Gupta, MD?

Visit Dr. Gupta