Dr. Vishal K. Bhalani, MD

Dr. Vishal K. Bhalani, MD

Urology | Male | 35 years old

32 reviews| Leave a review
You've got options
Here's a few other providers to consider
Filter Your Results

Personal Bio

Dr. Bhalani's Experience

See how Dr. Bhalani's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Bhalani

Dr. Bhalani accepts 4 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Bhalani has admitting privileges.

Dr. Bhalani's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bhalani to family and friends
Dr. Bhalani's Performance
Lawrenceville, GA |
Dr. Bhalani is an amazing doctor. He explained everything to me regarding my issues and treatment options. He is the best doctor I have ever had.
My husband and I live in Newnan so we drive an hour and half to see Dr.Bhalani and his staff. My husband was told by the doctors in Newnan to see a Urologist but we could not get an appointment anytime soon so I started searching the internet. Not only did I find your office but they had same day or next day appointments. I called and was given one the next morning. We will continue to use Dr. Bhalani to treat my husband. The staff at Advanced Urology cannot be beat.
Duluth, GA |
Great and easy experience. Dr. Bhalani was very nice and spent quality time with me and my family to explain my procedure. Felt very confident with his skills and he was invested in helping me to get better.
in Chicago, IL |
Dr Bhalani first treated me in Chicago when I was diagnosed with prostate cancer. He did my surgery using a robot and not only am I cancer free but I do not leak and can still be intimate. Trifecta! We wanted to write this review to let people in Atlanta know what a gem they have. My wife and I even travel from Chicago to see him. Don't let his young face fool you, he is so smart, humble, and has the best bedside manner. He will definitely be my first and LAST urologist!
Norcross, GA |
I recently moved to Ga. from La. and had to find a new urologist. Dr. Bhalani was recommended by my primary care physician, and I couldn't be more pleased. Dr. Bhalani told me of a new BPH treatment using steam. The information from Dr. Bhalani and my own research indicated the procedure had better results and fewer side effects than laser surgery. I had the surgery one month ago and my condition is vastly improved. And, it is projected to get even better over the next six months. Great outcome.
Johns Creek, GA |
Dr Bhalani is very kind and takes the time to listen to his patients concerns. He is very through in explaining the plan of care and in a way that made it easy to understand. Because of Dr Bhalani the quality of my life has greatly improved and I am so thankful. He is a great doctor and I highly recommend him.
in Cumming, GA |
Not happy w/ last BIG metro ATL Urology practice & Dr. for several reasons (managing yearly check-ups & Low-T). They were very much reactive, not consistent, no follow-ups, nightmare to schedule & overall not interested in my needs & concerns. So 11/16 I fired them & looked for a new modern practice. SO glad I found Advanced Urology, Dr. Bhalani & staff! Outstanding service since my 1st call & visit (two days after calling). They are very organized, caring & professional. HIGHLY Recommend!
in Atlanta, GA |
Dr. Bhalani is an excellent doctor. I went to see him on an emergency basis for a kidney stone and he got me in and treated me very quickly. During the process, he examined me and recommended a biopsy which revealed I had early stage prostate cancer. Due to Dr. Bhalani's diligence in detecting this problem my prognosis for treatment is very favorable. I highly recommend him to anyone.
in Johns Creek |
Dr. Bhalani is a life saver...literally!!! I spent too many years walking around nervous that I might have an accident with just sneezing or running around with my grandkids. But from the minute I met Dr. B I knew that he was going to change my life. He is so nice and thorough and made sure I was able to have all my questions answered. My surgery was flawless and I was completely fixed. My only regret is that I did not find him sooner in life. Thank you, Dr. Bhalani and your amazing staff!
Alpharetta, GA |
AMAZING!! Dr. Bhalani has changed my life. I started having old man problems and was referred to another urologist but received no relief. It got worse so I was referred to Dr. Bhalani who was new to the area. And I have not looked back. Dr. Bhalani was able to diagnose the issue and used the latest treatment with steam to shrink my prostate. And now I am off all my meds and I feel like I'm 20 years old again (at least my prostate does). Hope my experience can change someone else's life too!
in Lawrenceville, GA |
An excellent doctor! Very good at his profession. Listens to his patients and is compassionate about their care.
in Lawrenceville, GA |
Dr. Bhalani are patient and really listens to his patients. He doesn't stop until he really get to the bottom of what the problem(s) maybe and what's causing the problems. He also explains in a way that you may understand what going on.
in Suwanee, GA |
Dr Balani is simply the most awesome doc and the only urologist you should ever go to! Expert in latest technologies, super confident, extremely patient, caring. He not only delivered what he promised but he did it without causing pain, explaining in great detail the procedure. He treated me with respect and politeness inspite of my grouchiness, anxiety, fears, tears. He was on top of the my issue, very thorough with each and every procedures/tests/prescriptions/post-ops. Extremely satisfied
in Suwanee, GA |
Don't go by super young looks, not only an excellant, super confiden doctor, trained cutting edge technology, Dr Balani is good human being. He was patient, caring, compassionate, answered all my stupid questions without judging, allayed my fears, expertly removed the stent in few seconds before I could realize it even. He was confident that he would be able to get to the stone and he did. I came with tears, fears and left with a smile! I would strongly recommend everyone to go to Dr Balani!
in Lawrenceville, GA |
More than a good doctor, I value the fact that you were a good listener. More than being just professionals, I value the fact that your staff’s attitude was exceptional… especially with my sense of humor! My worst nightmares eventually morphed into a dream of recovery, all thanks to a wonderful team that forever changed my quality of life. Thank you Dr Bhalani and everyone! I certainly vouch that your abilities and professionalism are unmatched. Can't say I'm going to miss you all, though. Ha!
in Cumming, GA |
I will highly recommend Dr. Bhalani to all my friends and family. He is very polite and explains everything in great detail so that I could understand. He never rushed through his appointments with me, he genuinely seemed like he cared.
in Alpharetta, GA |
Dr Bhalani takes time with his patients
in DACULA |
He is caring, patient, takes time with you, explains what is going on with your care in a way that you understand. He is simply the best!!!
in Snellville, Ga |
wonderful
in Norcross, GA |
I have seen Dr. Bhalani twice regarding elevated PSA. The staff was professional and efficient, and Dr. Bhalani did a great job of educating and counseling me regarding my PSA level, diagnostic approach and future considerations. I was extremely comfortable with him and will not hesitate to use him again.
in Stone Mountain Ga. |
Dr. Bhalani is a very people orientated physician. He has the ability to not only listen to my concerns but being able to explain the "corrective actions" in a way that is well understood. He is a "down to earth" physician that has left me with a peace of mind after every visit. I am very happy to have him as my physician, and would recommend him to anyone.
in Lawrenceville, GA |
Excellent care provided to my husband Professional and personal
Have you seen Dr. Vishal K. Bhalani, MD?
Are you Dr. Bhalani?

Compare Dr. Bhalani

Dr. Bhalani says...

Dr. Vishal Bhalani is board certified in Urology and specializes in all aspects of genitourinary surgery. He is also a robotics trained surgeon, proficient in utilizing the da Vinci robot to offer patients facing urologic surgery many potential benefits over traditional open surgery. Dr. Bhalani's other interests include penile prosthesis surgery, male incontinence, Peyronie's disease, minimally invasive treatments for BPH, and urethral reconstruction for stricture disease.

Dr. Bhalani received a prestigious academic scholarship to the University of Miami where he earned his medical degree. He completed an internship in General Surgery at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, followed by a residency in Urology at Northwestern University in Chicago, IL. He has published numerous journal articles on topics related to the treatment of prostate cancer, renal cell carcinoma, and kidney stones, as well as improving the techniques of robotic and minimally invasive surgery. His work has been presented at national and international conferences.

In addition to his devotion to advancing the field of Urology, Dr. Bhalani is known for his humility and patient-friendly disposition. He believes that excellent outcomes are achieved through effective communication and patient understanding of their condition and treatment options.

Outside of his practice, Dr. Bhalani enjoys travel, playing basketball, spending time with his family, and advocating for stronger public health initiatives.

Dr. Bhalani's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Urology
  •  Board certified in Urology

Dr. Bhalani has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

Why It Matters: Dr. Bhalani's Board Certifications

• Urology

• Bladder Atony
  • Bladder Cancer
  • Bladder Diseases
  • Bladder Diverticulum
  • Bladder Infection
  • Bladder Stones
  • Blood in Urine (Hematuria)
  • Chronic Kidney Diseases
  • Elevated PSA (Prostate Specific Antigen)
  • End-Stage Renal Disease
  • Enlarged Prostate (BPH)
  • Erectile Dysfunction
  • Hydronephrosis
  • Hypospadias
  • Interstitial Cystitis
  • Kidney Cancer
  • Kidney Disease
  • Kidney Stones
  • Neurogenic Bladder
  • Nighttime Urination (Nocturia)
  • Overactive Bladder
  • Painful Urination (Dysuria)
  • Penile Cancer
  • Prostate Cancer
  • Prostatitis
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Sleep Disorders
  • Ureteral Stones
  • Ureteral Stricture or Kinking
  • Urethral Stricture
  • Urinary Disorders
  • Urinary Hesitancy
  • Urinary Incontinence
  • Urinary Stones
  • Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
  • Vaginal and Pelvic Prolapse

Completed in 2012

University of Miami

Graduated in 2002

• Gujarati

Dr. Bhalani does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bhalani and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Urology

• Renal Transplant and Nephrectomy
  • TURP (Transurethral Resection of Prostate) or Laser Destruction of Prostate
  • Urethral Reconstruction
  • Urinary Incontinence Surgery
  • Urinary Stone Removal (Litholapaxy)
  • Uroflowmetry