Dr. Viruch Vachirakorntong, MD

Dr. Viruch Vachirakorntong, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology  ·
Dr. Viruch Vachirakorntong, MD is an obstetrics & gynecology specialist in Apple Valley, CA and has been practicing for 23 years. He graduated from Mahidol U in 1983 and specializes in obstetrics & gynecology.

15998 Quantico Rd Ste A

Apple Valley, CA 92307

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
  • Blue Shield of California
  • Molina Healthcare

Learn about Dr. Vachirakorntong

See how frequently Dr. Vachirakorntong performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Trichomoniasis
Vaginal Delivery and VBAC
high
Colposcopy

Dr. Vachirakorntong's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Obstetrics & Gynecology
    Accredited by: American Board of Obstetrics & Gynecology*

• Colporrhaphy
  • Colposcopy
  • C-Section
  • Destruction or Excision of Lesion of Cervix (incl. LEEP)
  • Dilation and Curettage
  • Pregnancy Ultrasound
  • Rh Incompatibility Screening
  • Sexually Transmitted Infections Screening
  • Syphilis Screening
  • Vaginal Birth After Cesarean (VBAC)
  • Vaginal Delivery and VBAC
  • Vaginal Surgery

No malpractice history found for California.

• Mahidol U
    Medical School | Graduated 1983
  • Jersey City Medical Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1992
  • Jersey City Medical Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1995

Dr. Vachirakorntong has no media or publications listed.

• Thai

Dr. Vachirakorntong does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Vachirakorntong and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Vachirakorntong's Reviews

2.6
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Vachirakorntong to family and friends

Dr. Vachirakorntong's Performance

GOOD

If there was a -10 I would rate this doctor just that. Staff are rude and unprofessional. Do not waste your time here! Go find better services. I wish I would have taken the time to read the reviews before choosing him as my OB. When i was told i needed an emergency c section i asked to wait for...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Viruch is an amazing Dr. He delivered 2 of my kids and he was wonderful. I love nurse patty she is so amazing as well and I am so happy to be able to see them again for this pregnancy. Highly recommend Dr. Viruch.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Vachirakorntong is a money grubber. At my first visit, he spent a solid 10 minutes complaining about how he needed to make more money -- really? He lied about my test results (which were normal) and tried to make me repeat a pelvic & pap. He overbooks his appointments -- I waited 90 minutes to...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
Ok well first of all i dont recommend any one to go here, for one you don't even see him more than two times. They kept denying my insurance saying i had no insurance towards the end of my pregnancy and i couldn't be seen. For one im 32 weeks already i was super stressed. And to make things...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option1

We have tried everything to get your insurance issues resolved but we are not the insurance company and we are at the mercy of them unfortunately. Dr.viruch was not here when you were waiting for him because he was called to delivery a baby. Babies are on their own time schedule and we have to be patient and know that when it is your time of need Dr. Viruch will be there for you and our office patients will have to wait for him to return or reschedule.

Dr. Viruch is one of the worse ob drs in apple valley. I'm high risk and his office kept making up excuses and refusing to see me.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option1

We are sorry for your experience you had with our office. As we explained to you when you were here, for the safety of you and your baby we were referring you to a high risk doctor. You and your baby needed more supportive services than are available in our office here in the desert. We want all our families to be safe and we will not take a chance with your life or your baby's. We will always err of the side of caution.