Family Medicine  |
Dr. Virginia Robine, DO
Dr. Virginia Robine, DO is a family medicine doctor who practices in Independence, MO. She is 66 years old. Dr. Robine is affiliated with Centerpoint Medical Center.

Robine Medical Associates of Kansas City

4200 Little Blue Pkwy Ste 300

Independence, MO 64057

• CoreSource
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
  • HealthSmart

Learn about Dr. Robine

Dr. Robine's Experience

Dr. Robine's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice/OMT

• Family Practice/OMT
    Accredited by: American Osteopathic Board of Family Physicians*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Missouri.

• Kirksville College Of Osteopathy and Surgery
    Medical School | Graduated
  • West Palm Beach County Health Department

Dr. Robine has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Robine does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Robine and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Robine's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Robine to family and friends
4.1
Dr. Robine's Performance
in Kansas City, MO |
Dr. V. Robine is very caring and is an outstanding physician!
in Independence MO |
Excellent doctor! Very knowledgeable.
Independence, MO |
Dr. V. Robine has been my physician for about 10 years. I have always been able to get appointments and advice I have needed.
in Independence, MO |
Dr Virginia Robine has been my family Dr for years, she takes the time to explain every thing and always has great staff surrounding her to make sure the visit flows with ease. Appointments were set the following day off of her referral. Many kudos!!
Blue Springs, MO |
Dr. Virginia Robine is . . . human. I cannot say enough good things about her. Dr. Robine doesn't fill your time with medical terminology you don't understand--she listens and empathizes. Dr. Robine treats you like family, not like a patient with an ailment--like a sister in whom you are comfortable confiding.
Independence, MO |
Very happy with the care provided by Dr. Virginia Robine.
Olathe, KS |
Excellent
in Independence, MO |
Always a pleasure as she asks questions about what's going on and suggests ideas on how to help w/a situation.
in Independence, MO |
I usually get right in. Dr. Virginia take the time to find out what my concerns are and she addresses them to my satisfaction. When a specialist is needed, I am always happy with her recommendation.
Houston, TX |
Dr.Robine is so very attentive. She explained everything and treated me like a human being with real issues and was so very helpful! I was a previous patient of hers before insurance changed and was so happy to learn she is within my network now! There are not many Doctors like her and I would recommend her practice to anyone! The office staff is so nice and helpful as well!
in Independence, MO |
Dr. Robine takes time to listen to me.
in Independence, MO |
I have been a patient of Virginia Robine for 15 years. I cant image going to any other doctor unless it would be Robert Robine. She takes the time to find out what your concerns are and gives a full explanation of what her solution is. She is polite and always makes me feel like she really cares not just as a patient but as a person.
in Independence, MO |
I'm a 30 year old female. I've never had a PCP. I scheduled a visit with Dr Robine, based on a review I read. I was very impressed with the time she took to listen to me. She got me tested for a few things based on what I told her. I am very thankful for her taking that time. While other doctors dismissed what I was saying, she went deeper to find out why I was having problems. I received answers from my labs and was surprised at my results. Her nurse staff followed up and guided me to a special
Kansas City, MO |
Was recommended by a co-worker because I was looking for a new doctor. Office staff is great. After first visit I selected Dr. Robine as my primary doctor and I am very satisfied with the care I have received from her and her staff.
Lees Summit, MO |
I have been going to Dr. Virginia Robine for many years and she always takes time to explain all my health needs, and make recommendations on what my future health needs might be.
in Kansas City, MO |
Dr. Robine is one of the very few doctors that I have been to that explains everything in layman terms. She never makes me feel like my questions or concerns are silly or "out there". Very down to earth; one that you feel more like she is a next door neighbor rather than your doctor. Love her and her staff!! They are awesome!!
in Blue Springs, MO |
Used to be an amazing, attentive office. My privacy rights were violated by the receptionist on two occasions & I don't feel my concerns are being addressed w/ anything other than medicine.
Have you seen Dr. Virginia Robine, DO?
Are you Dr. Robine?

See our Family Medicine Specialist at Centerpoint Medical Center

Visit Dr. Robine

Dr. Robine accepts 10 insurance carriers
  • CoreSource
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
    GEHA