Dr. Virginia Jones, MD

Orthopedic Hand Surgery | Female

OrthoAtlanta 354 Newnan Crossing Byp # 200 Newnan, GA 30265 Get Directions
Dr. Virginia Jones, MD
Virginia M. Jones, M.D. is board certified by the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery and has a Certificate of Added Qualification in hand surgery. Fellowship trained in hand and upper extremity surgery, Dr. Jones' practice includes general orthopaedics, sports medicine, hand surgery, fracture care, total joint replacement and work injuries. Dr. Jones is skilled in shoulder, elbow and hand joint replacement.

Dr. Jones' Experience

See how Dr. Jones' experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Jones

Dr. Jones accepts 10 insurance carriers

Dr. Jones is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Jones has admitting privileges.

Dr. Jones' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Jones to family and friends
Dr. Jones' Performance
in Newnan, GA |
My 90 year old Mother had a second appointment with Dr. Jones this week, and she was so pleased. Dr. Jones is extremely compassionate; she thoroughly explained all the options for treating carpal tunnel syndrome to my Mother, and patiently answered my Mothers numerous questions. We would enthusiastically recommend her. OrthoAtlanta's practice is significantly enhanced by having her as a member of their group.
in Newnan, GA |
I highly recommend Dr. Jones. She had helped my carpal tunnel and arthritis in my knee. Really like the fact that surgery is not the first method of treatment but only when absolutely necessary.
Sharpsburg, GA |
Very nice physician... took care of my trigger finger in one visit. Very pleased!
in LaGrange, GA |
I had a severe broken wrist which was repaired by Dr. Jones. She was great explaining the procedure and my recovery. Her attention to details and my total well being was so impressive. She is an excellent surgeon, a true professional along with being warm and caring. I would recommend her to anyone.
in Gainesville, GA |
Dr. Jones did a carpal tunnel release on both of my hands. I felt totally comfortable with her and she did a great job. I have had NO carpal tunnel symptoms at all since my surgeries. She was great at explaining what to expect during and after surgery! I would recommend her to anyone needing help with a hand problem!
in Stockbridge, GA |
It's not often that one finds a doctor as skillful and caring as Dr. Jones. Her attention to details regarding my total well-being assured me that I was being cared for by a qualified physician. Her attitude and conduct when she was relating to me put me totally at ease. If you are searching for a highly skilled, compassionate, caring and considerate orthopedic hand specialist it would be in your best interest to make your appointment with Dr. Virginia M. Jones
in Griffin, GA |
Dr Jones is very professional but more importantly she is warm and caring. When I was upset she held my hand and I knew I mattered and that she really listened to me. I have recommended her to my friends and will continue to do so.
in Newnan, GA |
Dr. Jones is a great Doctor. I have had pain in my left hand and arm for several years. My elbow hurt all the time and my hand and fingers were numb. I went to a lots of Dr. but could not find one who could fix the problem. I was seeing a Dr. about another problem and I ask if he could tell me of someone who could help me with my arm and elbow pain. It was keeping me awake at nights. He introduces me to Dr. Jones. Best thing that ever happened. Thanks be to God. See her for your problem.
in Fayetteville, GA |
In Feb of 2015, we met Dr. Jones after my husband fell 20ft on the job. She replaced his radial head on his left elbow. Again in July of 2016, my husband fell 12ft and we asked if we could have Dr. Jones recheck his left elbow bc he was having pain, numbness, and tingling. She found a fracture that was pressing on a nerve that Atl Medical had overlooked. Dr. Jones truly has a gift from God. She is very knowledgeable, attentive, and truly cares about her patients. I wish all doctors were like her
in Fayetteville, GA |
Dr. Jones is awesome! I am a 69 year old male who fell and literally shattered my elbow. During surgery Dr. Jones had to install a metal plate and construct a new elbow. She also had to do a bone graft. I was able to keep my spirits up because of her professionalism, courteous manner and keeping me informed of what was to come and what I could expect. She is a shining example of God working through the doctors. I can now use my arm thanks to Dr Jones. Again, Dr Jones is AWESOME!
in Atlanta, GA |
Dr. Virginia M. Jones was excellent....I would rate her 100 if I could!!!
in Hampton Ga |
Dr. Jones is an awesome Doctor! She always comes in with a smile on her face and talks with you like you are part of her family. She has got such a great personality and very knowledgable. I highly recommend her, and would use her again. After my surgery she came out and talked to my husband. He said she was the sweetest Doctor ever! It's not very often you can say that about a doctor. We loved her!
in Jackson, GA |
Dr. Jones exceeded my expectations, She made it clear before surgery what the expected outcome would be, she didn't give me any false hope. my outcome exceeded what her expectations were. I am very happy with the results. It was a pleasure to have her as my surgeon, I would recommend her to anyone needing her expertise.
in fayetteville ga |
Very pleasant.
in Grantville, Ga |
I am very pleased with the result of my surgery performed by Dr Jones . the follow up appointments have been very promising as well . she will especially be getting recommend to anyone I know needing her professional experience..
in Fayetteville, GA |
Dr. Jones and her staff are phenomenal! I have already recommended her to a few people.
in Newnan Ga. |
Exceded all expectations. A wonderful outcome!
in Fayetteville, GA |
Extremely knowledgeable and caring M.D. who diagnosed my condition immediately, which another specialist had previously misdiagnosed.
in Sunny Side, Ga |
Dr Jones was great! She is very thorough and patient to answer questions. I wish she was a primary care physician so I could continue to see her.
in McFonough, GA |
She was very informative and had the best bed side manners. My experience here could not have been any better. The pain was tolerable and the scar are minimal. I would and have already recommended Ortho Atlanta
in Fayetteville |
Dr. Jones is very friendly yet professional and a great listener about the specific needs of the patient.
in west point, ga |
Amazing staff and doctor! I have already referred my patients and friends to Dr. Jones!
in atlanta ga |
She was gentle and professional. I felt very comfortable under her care. I would come back to her again if need be.
in atlanta Georgia |
Dr jones was very friendly and professional. She was excellent in explaining what to expect before, during and after the surgery. I would certainly come back to her should I need any further surgeries.
in griffin ga |
Great experience!!! Very knowledgeable
in Fayetteville, Ga |
Dr Jones has been extremely accessible and understanding of all my concerns.
in Fayetteville Georgia |
Best ortho surgeon ever
in peachtree city, georgia |
She was very friendly and thorough.
in Fayetteville, ga |
Explains condition very well. Personable, friendly
Positive experience.
in Sharpsburg |
If I had to do again I would let her take care of me
in Sharpsburg |
Excellent if I have to come back for my other hand I want her agaon
in fayetteville, ga |
She has been extremley friendly. She has done an excellent job on my surgery. She has also been very quick to respond to any of my questions.
in Senoia, Ga |
It was great! She is very professional, knowledgeable, and experienced! Her staff is very nice and professional as well.
Have you seen Dr. Virginia Jones, MD?
Are you Dr. Jones?

Compare Dr. Jones

Dr. Jones says...

Dr. Jones' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Orthopedic Hand Surgery
  •  Board certified in Hand Surgery

Dr. Jones has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

Why It Matters: Dr. Jones' Board Certifications

• De Quervain's Disease
  • Dupuytren's Contracture
  • Elbow Sprain
  • Femur Fracture
  • Fracture of Hand (incl. Fingers)
  • Ganglion Cyst
  • Gout
  • Hand Fracture
  • Hand Pain
  • Knee Sprain
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Medial Collateral Ligament (MCL) Sprain
  • Wrist Injuries
  • Wrist Sprain

Emory University

Graduated in 2007

Dr. Jones does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Jones and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Orthopedic Hand Surgery