Dr. Virginia Maher-Wiese, MD

Practices Dermatology

On a scale of 1 and 5 this provider is rated 4.5 after 44 reviews.
professional, friendly
Author:
Dr Maher Weiss is thorough, professional, friendly and compassionate, and excellent at what she does.
Author:
This was my first trip to a dermatologist, initiated by a couple of facial spots I've notice for a while. I found the visit both enjoyable, informative and reassuring.
staff and Dr. Maher Wiese are great
always excellent
Author:
Felt very welcomed as soon as we entered from receptionist to leaving the office. Very thorough and explained things to me.
Author:
My experience with this office was amazing. They are pleasant to deal with and always accommodating. I feel like they really get to know you and accurately monitor any condition you have.
Author:
Dr. Maher-Wiese is down-to-earth and takes her time in answering any questions or concerns I may have,
staff polite and knowledgeable
Author:
My experiences have always been positive with Dr. Maher-Wiese. Love her bedside manner and professionalism. As a fair skinned patient I am extremely concerned with sun damage and I trust the experience of the medical staff to inform me of things to be cognizant of going forward in treatment of skin issues. Much appreciated!
Author:
Dr. Maher Wiese is a knowledgeable, compassionate and professional practitioner. She takes great care with each of her patients.
Author:
I highly recommend Virginina L. Maher-Wiese,MD. She is so attentive and thorough. I love her honesty and value her opinion and thoughts for my personal skin care. Her office staff is friendly and very professional. They always take great care in making my appoinments and follow up; making sure I have been taken care of before I leave with products or Dr's recommendations and follow up appoinments. Thank You for being the best! Kimberly DiMauro
Author:
cant say enough about this practice. professional, knowledgeable.
most thorough exam ever
Author:
Excellent bedside manner, especially with kids
Author:
professional, caring staff who are prompt and responsive
good.
Author:
This is the first time that i have been to this office and I am more than happy, the staff is a joy to deal with, they were fast and friendly.
Author:
We initially came here for my daughter when we couldn't get an appointment closer to home and will never go anyplace else. Very accommodating and wonderful bedside manner.
Author:
Dr. Maher-Wiese is a very caring doctor and is very thorough.
Author:
Here too much but always taken care of. Saving me future issues
it was good
Author:
knows what is best for the patient and is very thorough in how they determine what to do able the problem.
Author:
Dr. Maher-Wiese is kind, compassionate, AND professional! Her staff is great!
Author:
My son is treated every three weeks. We return as often (other than necessity) because of the attention to detail and ability to make him feel comfortable for his treatments.
Author:
My experience with Essex Dermatology was wonderful. Staff and physician very kind, caring, and professional.
Author:
I have been a long time patient at Essex Dermatology. The entire staff if friendly and helpful. My care by the physician was exceptional.
Author:
I have been seeing Dr. Maher-Wiese for 15 years. She is very thorough, professional and makes you feel like you are her only patient. My friends and family are also her patients.
Author:
Sweet, intelligent, respectful, but a bit rushed.