Internal Medicine  |
Dr. Virginia Abshier, MD
Dr. Virginia Abshier, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Haleiwa, HI. She is 53 years old and has been practicing for 21 years.

66-214 Haleiwa Rd

Haleiwa, HI 96712

Learn about Dr. Abshier

Dr. Abshier's Experience

Dr. Abshier's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Internal Medicine

Dr. Abshier does not have any board certifications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Hawaii.

• U Of Tx Southwestern Med Sch At Dallas
    Medical School | Graduated 1996
  • Portland Providence Hosp
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1997
  • Portland Providence Hosp
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1999

Dr. Abshier has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Abshier has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Abshier does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Abshier and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Abshier's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Abshier to family and friends
3.4
Dr. Abshier's Performance
Mililani, HI |
I had kaiser for years. This is the first time I've been advanced to a specialist so soon. She takes the time to listen and then sends you to the next doctor if you need.
in Mililani, HI |
I have recommended Dr. Abshier to 4 family members and friends, who were visiting or moving from the mainland and found they needed a doctor. Each time Dr. abshier worked them in the same day or first thing the next day. She treated, strep throat with a cousin's teen, monitored medication for a friend with ALS visiting for 2 months, treated my mother in law with celluitisis before she got on the plane to return home and my mother on arrival for a year and a half with advanced Parkinson's.
in Waialua, HI |
Very satisfied with my 4-5 visits to Dr. Abshier's office, receptionist and staff very friendly and helpful, never waited more than 15-20 minutes, last week had I had a injury at work and was seen despite there being no openings. The Drs. referral to Wahiawa ER for stitches seemed to make things go very smoothly up there as well.
in Mililani, HI |
Condescending and rude.
in Haleiwa |
I have recommended Dr. Abshier to all of my friends and neighbors. She is a very genuine person and caring doctor. She explains things to me in terms I can understand. The staff is friendly and helpful. The office itself is a breath of fresh air, very calming.
in Waialua, HI |
I like the small-town feel of the office, where I am a patient instead of just a number. The staff is super helpful in figuring out what your insurance covers, and will order in things if needed (like when I needed a bunch of vaccines for traveling). Dr Abshier takes her time to listen to you, makes recommendations, and works with you to come up with a plan that is best for you. She actually answers her phone for emergencies!!
in Waialua HI |
Dr Abshier has been my PCP for over 10 years. She is knowledgeable, professional, and compassionate. Dr Abshier has always seen me at my appointed time, and her bedside manner is unhurried, interested, and caring. Always a good experience, and I highly recommend her! Office and staff are friendly and inviting too.
in Waialua, HI |
Dr. Abshier is kind, knowledgeable, prompt, and professional. She has always fit me into the schedule when I have needed urgent medical attention. She knows how to bring a smile to the faces of my children, who often have to accompany me. Her staff is courteous and always greets me warmly.
Have you seen Dr. Virginia Abshier, MD?
Are you Dr. Abshier?