Dr. Virender Singhal, MD

Dr. Virender Singhal, MD

Plastic Surgery  |

Dr. Virender Singhal, MD is a plastic surgery doctor who practices in Kansas City, MO. He is 61 years old and has been practicing for 39 years. Dr. Singhal is affiliated with Overland Park Regional Medical Center, Liberty Hospital and Saint Luke's North Hospital - Barry Road.

Singhal Plastic Surgery

9081 NE 81st Ter

Kansas City, MO 64158

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City
  • CoreSource
  • Coventry Health Care of Kansas, Inc.
  • Coventry Health Care of Missouri
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)

Learn about Dr. Singhal

Efficiency; measurable high quality of care and reduced burden of care on the patient and the family

Dr. Singhal's Experience

Dr. Singhal's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Plastic Surgery

• Cleft Lip
  • Gynecomastia
  • Oral and-or Facial Cleft

• Abdominoplasty
  • Body Contouring (After Weight Loss Surgery)
  • Breast Augmentation
  • Breast Reduction
  • Cleft Lip and Palate Repair
  • Congenital ENT Surgery
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Eyelid Surgery
  • Facial Bone Fracture Repair
  • Facial Reconstruction
  • Liposuction
  • Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Reconstructive Surgery
  • Scar Revision Surgery
  • Skin Grafts

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Missouri.

• University College Of Medical Sciences, Delhi University
  • University of Pittsburgh / Main Campus
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1995
  • Rockhurst University-Mba
    Other Education | Completed 2007

Dr. Singhal has no media or publications listed.

• Hindi

Dr. Singhal does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Singhal and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Singhal's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Singhal to family and friends
Dr. Singhal's Performance
in Greenwood |
First off you must know that I am awesome. Having said that.......this is the best place for anyone who needs to exceed their state of perfection. Read all the other reviews and details and praise. But this review is what should make you call for your appointment. After my treatment I'm struggling. Now everyone wants to be me! So go see Dr. Singhal and Shelly and Pam and you will be thankful you did. You'll be the one envied now!
in Kansas City, MO |
Dr SInghal and his staff are the absolute best. they made me feel at ease from the very beginning. He took his time and answered all my questions and helped me understand the whole process from beginning to end. I would recommend him to anyone who was needing any of the services he provides.
St Louis, MO |
I was very impressed with how he took the timw to walk me step by step through the procedure for my sons face to remove spitz nevus. He was very confident and caring of his patients. The staff there was also very sweet and caring of my son when he was nervous. Would definitely go back to him if another issue arises for surgery. Potter
Leawood, KS |
I had breast augmentation a month ago and I absolutely love my results! I would definitely recommend him to a friend.
in Kansas City, MO |
Dr. Singhal was my surgeon when I was a child. He was an amazing surgeon and extremely talented man. I am so glad that I was lucky enough to have gotten Dr. Singhal as my surgeon.
in Lawrence, KS |
Our infant was born with malformed ears and Dr. Singhal was able to achieve very desirable results. We were relieved when Dr. Singhal's office made time for an appointment when our son was only three weeks old. Dr. Singhal and his staff were genuinely caring, friendly, and a pleasure to work with. We are very thankful that our baby has normal looking ears! We strongly recommend Dr. Singhal! http://www.singhalplasticsurgery.com
in Liberty, MO |
Well I'm a 30 year old woman who has wanted to have a smaller chest size but I was given a size J and now am at a d cup. It started with another doctor who decided that I wasn't good enough to be his patient so my brother introduced me to singhal got my breast reduction done with in a matter of weeks of seeing him and he has changed my life fo r the better than I thought could happen. He's the best and will be so thankful for what he has done.
in Kearney, MO |
This man has helped boost my confidence. The staff greets you by name and Dr. Singhal will spend as much time with you as you see fit. He is very informative, kind and caring. He is a perfectionist.
Kansas City, MO |
My son was born with a cleft lip and gum line. Dr. Singhal performed his last 2 surgeries including the bone graft in his gum line. He used new medical techniques to help with the healing. We could not be happier with the results. Dr. Singhal was always available if we had any concerns and called after hours to check on Cayden after surgeries. We are so happy with Dr. Singhal's treatment. I would definitely recommend him.
Have you seen Dr. Virender Singhal, MD?
Are you Dr. Singhal?

Visit Dr. Singhal

Dr. Singhal accepts 14 insurance carriers
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City
  • CoreSource
  • Coventry Health Care of Kansas, Inc.
  • Coventry Health Care of Missouri
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
    GEHA