Dr. Vipul Joshi, MD

Rheumatology ·  Male · Age 51

Dr. Joshi

Dr. Vipul Joshi, MD is a rheumatology specialist in Brandon, FL and has been practicing for 28 years. He graduated from B J Medical College in 1991 and specializes in rheumatology and internal medicine.

Make an appointment

Dr. Joshi accepts

Dr. Joshi accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
Coventry Health Care
Tricare

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check Dr. Joshi's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Joshi's Top Procedures and Conditions

Osteoporosis

Dr. Joshi treats Osteoporosis more than 100% of his peers

Dr. Joshi treats this condition more than 100% of his peers

Rating Includes other areas of care:

• Deficiency-Induced Osteoporosis

• Temporal Arteritis
  • Ultrasound, Musculoskeletal
  • Viscosupplementation With Hyaluronate
  • X-Ray

"Dr. Joshi graduated from BJ Medical College and Research Center in Ahmedabad, India in 1990. He completed his internship and residency in Internal Medicine at Jersey Shore Medical Center in Neptune, New Jersey in 1997 where he received the Best Inte...

• Rheumatology

24.63768115942029%

Dr. Joshi?
Dr. Joshi's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Vipul Joshi, MD
My wife and I are patients of Dr. Joshi. On Friday, December 12, 2014, Katrina Kemp, Dr. Joshi's PA, stayed after the office closed trying to reach me and my wife. She finally reached me at work. She inform me that I should pick up my wife and take her to the ER because her kidneys were failing. Her actions were critical because it saved my wife's life. Later, the Nephrologist informed us my wife would not have made it through the weekend. Thanks Katrina! We will always be eternally grateful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vipul Joshi, MD?
Horrible - These people are only money hungry and do not care about you or your health.
We do apologize that you feel this way,...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vipul Joshi, MD?
Dr Joshi, Tatianna and staff have been wonderful, thorough, and professional! They listened well, were pleasant and responsive. Discussed possibilities with recommended plans of treatment. Thank You All!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vipul Joshi, MD?
I was diagnosed with Lupus. So thankful I have such an amazing team taking care of me! Always take their time with me and meet all my needs.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vipul Joshi, MD?
You will only see Dr. Joshi the first two visits as a new patient. And yes he is kind and seems to be understanding and caring. But, after two visits, you will NEVER, NEVER see him again. You are stuck only seeing the PAs who can't help you with the ailments. There answer is "well that's the Lupus" and send you on your way. You pay a specialist co-pay/fee, but you will never see the "SPECIALIST" again. And they don't and won't take credit cards. So you can't use your FSA card either.
We apologize you feel this way. If requested you...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vipul Joshi, MD?
Dr. Joshi is "one of a kind". He has a kindness and caring way about him that is exceptional in the medical field. His staff is wonderful and caring as well. The office is a "well oiled machine" that sees to the patients every need. I highly recommend this entire office for your healthcare. Dale... patient for about 4 years.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vipul Joshi, MD?
The staff is very friendly. Dr. Joshi is wonderful and gives great care. He is very knowledgeable and was able to diagnose my condition. However, I don't see him on each appointment. I see his ARNP Beth. She coordinates my care and keeps Dr. Joshi informed. She is awesome and very compassionate. She was able to put me on a new medication that greatly improved my quality of life.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vipul Joshi, MD?
Dr Joshi and His Staff are the finest most thorough Health Care Providers that I have ever dealt with. I was feeling extremely ill for years, from Doc to Doc, no answers. Then I finally picked the right Doctor. I have been diagnosed and treated for a number of years now. Every day is not perfect, but much more tolerable since I met Dr Joshi, Ms Katrina Kemp PA., her assistant, Lucy and the rest of the incredible staff at this office. Do not hesitate to put your trust in this Practice.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vipul Joshi, MD?
Dr Joshi diagnosed my PMR correctly which allowed me to continue my normal activities. I am very grateful. The staff is very friendly and helpful. I have given them as a reference
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vipul Joshi, MD?
Dr. Joshi and his staff does an excellent job with their services. They get an A+ for accommodating you with a missed or late appointments.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vipul Joshi, MD?
I started out so sick. I cried every time I came in the office because I felt so bad. Dr joshi is very empathetic and always said the right words. always made me feel like I was the only pt and was never in a hurry. He's a wonderful doctor and will never go to another rheumatologist office because I know I'm in good hands. Six years later and I feel great!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vipul Joshi, MD?
I have been going to Dr. Joshi for 4.5 years. They are the best. All the staff are very friendly and answers your questions and If they don't know the answer they will get for you during your visit. I have Lupus and my Lupus is under control due to the fact that Dr. Joshi & his staff know what kind of medication is needed. The office manager will help you with any billing question you might have very efficiently.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vipul Joshi, MD?
I had an incident with Dr. Joshi and his so call Associates who payed no attention to the medication that Katrina Kemp prescribe for me Enbrel me.. when are you going to many times about what I was feeling she continued to prescribe it until I went online and found out that I was deadly allergic to it through Humanais Specialty Pharmacy I became very very ill.. When I called up to find out about a another prescription just questions the so-called manager was arrogant,. The situation never addres
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vipul Joshi, MD?
Dr. Joshi is amazing, his wife Nina, office manager, is horrible. I've heard her call employees and patients, idiots. Horrible, money hungry woman!! Very insulting and demeaning!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vipul Joshi, MD?
I heard Dr. Joshi's name come up several times when speaking about rheumatologists with friends and doctors during my search. I am so happy I listened and chose BAAO and Dr. Joshi. From the moment I walked in, I felt welcome and cared for by all. The administration, the nurses, ARNP, and Dr. Joshi have all been thorough, kind, and professional. So happy to be a part of this practice!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vipul Joshi, MD?
Very happy with Dr. Joshi and his team. I have seen Dr. Joshi for over ten years and he is very thorough and knowledgeable. He takes his time and LISTENS to your concerns. I would highly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vipul Joshi, MD?
On my first visit to Dr. Joshi, I found him to be very gentle and understanding. My visit lasted an hour and 20 minutes and he examined every joint imaginable. I was very happy with his demeanor. He ran several tests to find out exactly what was lurking in my body; tests never run before from any other rheumatologist. I wasn't happy with my previous rheumatologist and I'm glad I made the change.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vipul Joshi, MD?
Only accepts check or cash and no way to pay bill online. Let's get with the 21st century people. Now I received a letter stating they are withdrawing from professional attendance as my provider.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vipul Joshi, MD?
Office employees rude and you pay by cash or check.. no debit or credit cards..
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vipul Joshi, MD?
I have been going here for over 11 years and they are best! I totally recommend this office. I see Katrina and she is awesome!
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Joshi?