Dr. Vipul Dev, MD

Dr. Vipul Dev, MD

Plastic Surgery  ·

Dr. Vipul Dev, MD is a plastic surgery specialist in Bakersfield, CA and has been practicing for 22 years. He specializes in plastic surgery and general surgery.

Riverwalk Surgical Associates, Bakersfield, CA

2901 Sillect Ave Ste 201

Bakersfield, CA 93308

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
  • Blue Shield of California

Learn about Dr. Dev

See how frequently Dr. Dev performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Capsular Contracture of Breast Implant
Burn Injuries
Dressing and-or Debridement of Wound, Infection, or Burn (incl. Negative Pressure Wound Therapy)

Dr. Dev's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Dev "I believe the best care can be achieved only when patients understand their conditions properly and are fully satisfied with the care they receive. Through effective education, patients are empowered to partner in their care and achieve their health priorities."

• Plastic Surgery
  • General Surgery

Dr. Dev does not have any board certifications listed.

• Breast Cancer
  • Breast Ptosis
  • Burn Injuries
  • Capsular Contracture of Breast Implant
  • Gynecomastia
  • Localized Fat Deposits
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Second-Degree Burns
  • Third-Degree Burns

No malpractice history found for California.

• Ross University, School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1996

Dr. Dev has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Dev has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Dev does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Dev and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Dev's Reviews

4.0
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Dev to family and friends

Dr. Dev's Performance

Worse experience of my life and I had a double mastectomy and breast cancer his staff rude and inconsiderate insinuating I had no pain he's a doctor and he filled me with 60 once 120 once so painful ?? and then he placed the expanders in the wrong place then I kept on saying was wrong and they...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Very helpful doctor. Actually takes the time to explain things to you when you're confused. Very helpful staff. I have used this doctor and his office staff on more than one occasion. There's a reason I keep coming back to this office whenever I need something done.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Dev's office staff was very helpful. They helped me figure out my insurance and worked with me. Dr. Dev was extremely welcoming and made sure I understood everything about the procedure I had scheduled. It's been a while since surgery and I'm very excited about my results!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I had a tummy tuck, and breast reduction. I received excelent care. and have beautiful results. I found that his staff and Dr. Dev were special people and would have him care for any of my future needs.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Dev did a breast reduction, due to the swelling I kept blowing out the side stitches on both breasts. After numerous visits to his office, his nurse tried to glue the wounds, and urgent care, 3 weeks after surgery I ended up with a 2nd surgery and 3 days in the hospital due to an infection. His...more
Are you Dr. Dev?