Dr. Vipul Desai, MD

Infectious Disease Medicine ·  Male · Age 46

Dr. Desai

Houston Center for Infectious Diseases

1111 Medical Plaza Dr Ste 170 The Woodlands, TX 77380

Dr. Vipul Desai, MD is an infectious disease specialist in The Woodlands, TX. He specializes in infectious disease medicine.

Dr. Desai's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Desai

4.4

Dr. Desai?
Dr. Desai's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Vipul Desai, MD
Had to visit for an infusion on mutliple days. Very easy process. Made my visits streamlined, informative and effective. Dr. Desai is extremely professional, thorough and knowledgeable. Would absolutely recommend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vipul Desai, MD?
Dr Desai and his staff treated me extraordinarily well! They paid so close attention to me as a person that I went in for an IV treatment one day and the nurse noticed I just wasn’t myself. She started asking me more questions and finally checked my pulse. She advised me to go to the hospital, which I did. I was in AFIB. Not life threatening, but definitely needed to be treated. His staff kept up with me during that short stay and ensured I stayed on course for my treatments. Great Folks!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vipul Desai, MD?
Dr Desai is a fantastic physician. He is very thorough, professional and knowledgeable. He explains things well during office visits and is always great about answering questions. I will continue to see him as long as I can and highly recommend him to anyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vipul Desai, MD?
Dr. Desai did an excellent job! I highly recommend him. After visiting various doctors & being placed on wrong antibiotics, he was able to diagnose my condition quickly & was able to treat it for good.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vipul Desai, MD?
Dr. Desai didn't like my negative review of him or HCID on Facebook. We were met with a 30 day end of treatment form and told to find a new doctor. Instead of trying to remedy the problems and improve patient care it's easier for them to dismiss the patient. We would have gladly found a new doctor if HCID hadn't held my husband's records and prescription hostage instead of helping him get treatment. Dr. Desai, if you want 5 star reviews then you and HCID should only give patients 5 star care!
I believe my staff & I had gone out of our way to...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vipul Desai, MD?
I saw Dr. Desai while I was at St Luke's Hospital in The Woodlands, I was there for 7 days and he examined and communicated with me daily. He was very compassionate and concerned about my health. He treated my infection very aggressively when other doctors acted very uncaring. I would recommend him to any family member and friends.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vipul Desai, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Desai?

• Infectious Disease Medicine

• Gujarati

Dr. Desai accepts

Dr. Desai accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
Blue Advantage HMO
Blue Choice

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check if Dr. Desai treats your condition or procedure