Dr. Vipul Desai, MD

Dr. Vipul Desai, MD

Infectious Disease Medicine  |
Dr. Vipul Desai, MD is an infectious disease medicine doctor who practices in The Woodlands, TX. He is 44 years old. Dr. Desai is affiliated with University Medical Center and CHI St. Luke's Health - The Woodlands Hospital.

1111 Medical Plaza Dr Ste 170

The Woodlands, TX 77380

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas

Learn about Dr. Desai

Dr. Desai's Experience

Dr. Desai's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Infectious Disease Medicine
  • Board certified in Infectious Disease

• Infectious Disease Medicine

• Infectious Disease
    Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

Education data for Dr. Desai is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Desai has no media or publications listed.

• Gujarati

Dr. Desai does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Desai and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Desai's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Desai to family and friends
4.3
Dr. Desai's Performance
Conroe, TX |
Dr Desai and his staff treated me extraordinarily well! They paid so close attention to me as a person that I went in for an IV treatment one day and the nurse noticed I just wasn’t myself. She started asking me more questions and finally checked my pulse. She advised me to go to the hospital, which I did. I was in AFIB. Not life threatening, but definitely needed to be treated. His staff kept up with me during that short stay and ensured I stayed on course for my treatments. Great Folks!
The Woodlands, TX |
Dr Desai is a fantastic physician. He is very thorough, professional and knowledgeable. He explains things well during office visits and is always great about answering questions. I will continue to see him as long as I can and highly recommend him to anyone.
Houston, TX |
Dr. Desai did an excellent job! I highly recommend him. After visiting various doctors & being placed on wrong antibiotics, he was able to diagnose my condition quickly & was able to treat it for good.
in Alice, TX |
Dr. Desai didn't like my negative review of him or HCID on Facebook. We were met with a 30 day end of treatment form and told to find a new doctor. Instead of trying to remedy the problems and improve patient care it's easier for them to dismiss the patient. We would have gladly found a new doctor if HCID hadn't held my husband's records and prescription hostage instead of helping him get treatment. Dr. Desai, if you want 5 star reviews then you and HCID should only give patients 5 star care!
I believe my staff & I had gone out of our way to help this reviewer's husband, especially during Hurricane Harvey. Prior to the hurricane we provided a quick service/visit, and an extra dose of medication before the hurricane struck. After the hurricane our offices were closed two days & I do admit it was difficult to reach us due to flooding. Her husband is a current patient & has continued to make appointments with us. We have enjoyed treating him & is near completion of his treatment.
in Huntsville, TX |
I saw Dr. Desai while I was at St Luke's Hospital in The Woodlands, I was there for 7 days and he examined and communicated with me daily. He was very compassionate and concerned about my health. He treated my infection very aggressively when other doctors acted very uncaring. I would recommend him to any family member and friends.
Have you seen Dr. Vipul Desai, MD?

Visit Dr. Desai