Dr. Vinod Malik, MD

Pain Medicine •  Male • Age 59

Florida Memorial Health Network,

2720 Rebecca Ln Ste 104 Orange City, FL 32763

Dr. Vinod Malik, MD is a Pain Medicine Specialist in Orange City, FL and has over 32 years of experience in the medical field. Dr. Malik has more experience with Spine and Pain Management than other specialists in his area. He graduated from Dayanand Medical College, Baba Farid University Of Health Sciences medical school in 1988. He is affiliated with Adventhealth Daytona Beach. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Malik to book an appointment.

Dr. Malik's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Malik

2.1

23.404255319148938%
4.25531914893617%
4.25531914893617%

Dr. Malik?
Dr. Malik is the only doctor to get my back pain under control after other doctors couldn't, I've been seeing him for 20 years
  • Long wait times
James P – Oct 15, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vinod Malik, MD?
I decided to return to PRC for my spine and hip because 1 person wrote something positive. In hindsight, all the reviews on Google and Health grades are correct. Poor MANAGEMENT, poor communication between offices, staff who enjoy assisting extremely painful procedures and laugh at it. I AM IN MORE PAIN THEN BEFORE. I CAN NO LONGER RECOMMEND THIS FACILITY OR TEAM OF DOCTORS TO ANYONE!!!
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Long wait times
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
MARYANNE V – Aug 08, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vinod Malik, MD?
Horrible!! Everything about this Dr's office was horrible. Dr does not listen just wants to give shots and bill your insurance. Nurses are rude. If your insurance doesn't okay The shot right away then he will just tell you to leave no medication no nothing he does not care if people are sick. Thank God I found a better doctor. I am not at Dr Malik's Mercy anymore.
Feb 11, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vinod Malik, MD?
This Doctor works for the insurance company not the patient not sure why they call him a pain management Doctor cause he surely is not. All he does is shoot needles in your back doesn't care about your pain left me hanging after needles and burning nerve endings he got paid but I was left still in pain. This Doctor should not be practicing medicine anywhere take my word for it go to someone who cares for their patients.
Bill – Jan 28, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vinod Malik, MD?
horrendous! this man should not be in practice. where is it said that physicians are allowed to go into practice when they are lacking any kindness or understanding for their fellow man?! go at your own risk. bad medicine!!!
Apr 03, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vinod Malik, MD?
This doctor was one of the rudest I've ever encountered. he lacks compassion, empathy and professionalism. I did not feel I was being heard at all as I tried to explain my difficulties. his only mode of treatment - steroid shots, of which are ineffective for me- I've had many. When you are in pain, you are understandably fragile, physically and emotionally. His treatment of me, as a human being, was brutal. His attitude one of superiority. I give him 0 stars. This doctor, egotistical & cruel!
Apr 03, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vinod Malik, MD?
I am willing to drive all the way into Altamonte Springs, once a month to go to a reputable pain mgr. A doc who cares about his patients, and to them. Only You know what is best for you..TRUST YOUR GUT!
Michelle Pope in Ormond Beach, FL – Jan 10, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vinod Malik, MD?
Dr. Malik very nearly KILLED my father. My father has chronic nerve pain. Dr. Malik changed the meds in his pain pump and didn't seem to care that he was having severe withdrawal symptoms. We called for help for a week without a call back. It is IMPOSSIBLE to get through on the phone because their phone system re-routes you to Arizona. Had to call 911 when we found my dad unconscious. Dr. Malik couldn't even bother to call back the hospital when my dad was admitted. Do NOT go here.
Titusville, FL – Nov 14, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vinod Malik, MD?
My pain began in 1991 with an accident. From that time to 2001 I had dealt with the pain on my own. However in 2001 a ruptured disk and several surgeries later I had to begin seeing pain specialists on a regular basis. I was not having much success with the specialists I was seeing at that time. Around 2005 I began seeing Dr. Vinod Malik in the Daytona Beach, FL area. I must say Dr. Malik is the finest pain management specialist I have seen in 4 different states. I had seen so many
Charles Lucas in Pierson, FL – Feb 12, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vinod Malik, MD?
Almost killed my wife. After having a 1st pain pump installed, med dose was increased 4 approx 2 yrs. After complaining of new back pain and seeing a knot on her back at spine. I asked Dr. MALIK if there could be a kink in the hose or if the needle came out releasing concentrate morphine. No, he replied. IT WAS. 5 total years of having pump / knot now golf ball size, dr malik stated, instead of waiting 2 more years, he would replace it. 5 hrs N2 the 1 1/2 hr surgery he was done. Wife still hurts
Chet in Daytona Beach, FL – Sep 28, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vinod Malik, MD?
I was told by Dr. Malik after he treated me for severe unbearable pain for about 6 months that I am too sick and since I am not a candidate for the pain pump he discharged me WITHOUT any more pain meds knowing that I was out of my meds and I'd be going into severe withdrawal! I have severe Rheumatoid arthritis amongst other things and I can't believe how I was treated by a pain management dr! I even had my records from my pain management dr in Chicago!Dr. Malik let me leave office w/o any meds!
Debra in Ormond Beach , FL – Jun 15, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vinod Malik, MD?
Seems as shot mill mentality. Seems they make good money injecting shots in your back. I received other back shots but when I refused a epidural shot of Kenalog which by the way comes with a Warning on the medication in bold letters Intramuscular or intra-articular use only. Not for IV,intraocular, epidural or intrathecal use. On Bristol-Myers Squibbs website they warns of reports of serious medical events including death. Not only did he cancel me left me w/o pain med he'd refill.
Andrew P in Holly Hill, FL – Jun 03, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vinod Malik, MD?
Started out going for a consult spine cord stim surgery went really wrong!!!!!had horrible swelling, excruciating pain 3 blood clots after surgery!!!! from day 1 in recovery after the final surgery in extreme pain!!!the nurses thought it was in surgery, knocked me out with demerol,the next day the leg was really swollen!!!! saw this doc he wanted to figure this out but the day before xmas he took me off meds i was on for 20 years!had to detox withmorph Nevertold meup frontabout!60peoplewait
Lyn in Daytona Beach, FL – Feb 05, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vinod Malik, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Malik?

• Pain Medicine