Dr. Vinh Chung, MD

Dermatology | Male

Vanguard Skin Specialists 9348 Grand Cordera Pkwy # 1601 Colorado Springs, CO 80924 Get Directions
Dr. Vinh Chung, MD

Dr. Vinh Chung, MD is a dermatology doctor who practices in Colorado Springs, CO. He is 42 years old and has been practicing for 13 years. Dr. Chung is affiliated with University of Colorado Health - Memorial Hospital Central and Penrose-St. Francis Health Services.

...See Less

Dr. Chung's Care Philosophy

Every day, I feel a deep sense of privilege that I am able to care for my wonderful patients. I consider myself greatly blessed to be in this profession.

Dr. Chung's Experience

See how Dr. Chung's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Chung

Dr. Chung accepts 21 insurance carriers

Dr. Chung is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Chung has admitting privileges.

Dr. Chung's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Chung to family and friends
    4.5
    Dr. Chung's Performance
    in Manitou Springs, CO |
    I am a healthcare professional myself and I will say I am a big fan of this office. Nice setting, competent and friendly staff and Dr. Chung himself is great. Professional, knowledgeable, and a good bedside manner.
    Colorado Springs, CO |
    Dr. Chung and his staff are the best of the best. You’re treated with dignity, respect, and warmth from the moment you walk in the door. The care is excellent! My fight with melanoma has gone on for a few years. This past year I became aware that my doctor was driving costs up by manipulating my care, which I have to believe is dangerous for my health. Dr. Chung is exactly the opposite. My health is his primary concern. And he never makes me feel rushed. I cannot recommend him highly enough.
    in COLORADO SPRINGS |
    Dr. Chung is a consummate professional and his team is amazing. It's not an exaggeration to say that they've saved my life. I recommend this practice to everyone.
    in Colorado Springs, CO |
    I have been going to Dr. Chung for a little over a year now. I am older and have spent a lot of my years in the sun, so consequently, due to my fair skin, I have had to have cancers removed, including melanoma. When I see Dr. Chung I believe that he will thoroughly evaluate my skin and find any abnormalities. I trust his knowledge and vast experience. I recommend him to my friends. If I should ever move from Colorado Springs, I will return for Dr. Chung's services.
    in Colorado Springs, CO |
    Dr. Chung is by far the best dermatologist I have been to for pre-skin cancer and related issues. Her performed Moh's surgery on my nose and has removed several pre-cancer spots. I have been very pleased with the results and the lack of scarring, especially on my face. Dr. Chung has a great compassionate and kind attitude.....very encouraging and supportive as he explains the procedures and the outcomes.
    in Colorado Springs, CO |
    Dr. Chung is the medical practitioner I have the most faith, trust and respect in and for. I have had the opportunity of spending much time with physicians and thankfully most have addressed my needs in a manner that demonstrated competence but Dr. Chung went beyond what others have shown. Additionally, he fosters and promotes within his staff a culture that is wholly patient responsive, professional and friendly. I could not recommend a physician more highly.
    in Colorado Springs, CO |
    He was professional and an easy guy to talk to! His bedside manner is a great balance of professionalism, excellence at his craft, and the ability to talk to the patient in a person-to-person demeanor.
    Have you seen Dr. Vinh Chung, MD?
    Are you Dr. Chung?

Dr. Chung's Care Philosophy

Dr. Chung's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dermatology
    •  Board certified in Dermatology

Dr. Chung has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

Why It Matters: Dr. Chung's Board Certifications

• Dermatology

• Acne
    • Actinic Keratosis
    • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
    • Basal Cell Carcinoma
    • Keloid Scar
    • Leg and Foot Ulcers
    • Lipomas
    • Melanoma
    • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
    • Plantar Wart

Completed in 1999

University Of Sydney

Completed in 2002

• Vietnamese

Dr. Chung does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Chung and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Dermatology