Dr. Vineet Sood, MD

Family Medicine | Male

Cardinal Healthcare 1179 T J Jackson Dr Ste A Falling Waters, WV 25419 Get Directions
Dr. Vineet Sood, MD
Dr. Vineet Sood, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Falling Waters, WV. He is 46 years old. Dr. Sood is affiliated with Berkeley Medical Center.

Dr. Sood's Experience

See how Dr. Sood's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Sood

Dr. Sood accepts 8 insurance carriers

Dr. Sood is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Sood has admitting privileges.

Dr. Sood's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Sood to family and friends
4.0
Dr. Sood's Performance
Spring Mills, WV |
I was a previous patient of this office. It was a good experience back then. I moved away and left for 3 years. During this time, I have since got married. My wife is deaf. I contact this office back to become a patient again since it is just a few minutes from the house. As well as to have my wife become a patient. When I called I was advised they were accepting new patients. When I told them my wife was deaf, they stated they would not accept her because will not give her interpreter.
Catonsville, MD |
CLEARLY I THOUGHT I HAD FOUND A DR. WHO REALLY CARED ABOUT MY HEALTH UNTIL 12/16 WHEN I NEEDED MEDICINE. DR.SOOD FAILED TO REFILL MY MEDICINE AND AFTER A MEMBER OF HIS STAFF TOLD ME TO PAY MY BILL AND I WOULD GET MY MEDICINE. I BECAME EXTREMELY HURT AND HUMILIATED SO I ARRIVED AT THE OFFICE THAT SAME DAY TO TALK TO DR. SOOD. AFTER OUR CONVERSATION , IT BECAME CLEAR THAT MONEY HAS BECOME AN ISSUE AND NOT THE HEALTH OF HIS PATIENTS. .....
Martinsburg, WV |
Hello, My husband saw Dr. Sood for a physical after having to beg him to go the Doctor. My husband didn't have much to say about Dr Sood so am rating him as average. His staff is not responsible and said Dr. Sood would have to take care of some paperwork they filed wrong and he never did. This cost us over $200. It was a huge mistake and my husband will do his follow up lab work with a new doctor that he will see in April. They never return phone calls either.
Have you seen Dr. Vineet Sood, MD?
Are you Dr. Sood?

Compare Dr. Sood

Dr. Sood's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

No malpractice history found for West Virginia.

Dr. Sood does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Sood and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Dr. Sood does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Sood and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Sood does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Sood and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.