Dr. Vineet Mehan, MD

Dr. Vineet Mehan, MD

Plastic Surgery  |
Dr. Vineet Mehan, MD is a plastic surgery doctor who practices in Fairfax, VA. He is 41 years old and has been practicing for 17 years.

2826 Old Lee Hwy Ste 330

Fairfax, VA 22031

Learn about Dr. Mehan

See how frequently Dr. Mehan performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Skin Grafts
Wound Repair
Adjacent Tissue Transfer

Dr. Mehan's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Plastic Surgery

• Eyelid Surgery
  • Facelift
  • Facial Reconstruction
  • Head and Neck Surgery
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Reconstructive Eyelid Surgery
  • Skin Grafts
  • Skin and Tissue Reduction
  • Wound Repair

No malpractice history found for Virginia.

• Drexel University College Of Medicine

• TOP PLASTIC SURGEONS, 2010
  • Top Surgeons Award, 2009
  • Top Northern Virginia Plastic Surgeons, 2010
  • Ghosh Top Resident Award, 2005

Dr. Mehan has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Mehan does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Mehan and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Mehan's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Mehan to family and friends
3.8
Dr. Mehan's Performance
Port Orange, FL |
Had cosmetic surgery with Dr. Mehan. He answered all my questions leading up to procedure and was always available for post-op questions. Results were exactly as he explained.
Vienna, VA |
Great experience. The front desk staff got me in quickly for an appointment and I got back in a timely manner to see the doctor himself. I was nervous about what sort of pain I'd experience since this was my first time getting injected but I felt no pain at all and loved the results in my forehead. Dr. Mehan and his staff were extremely welcoming and kind.
Performed emergency surgery on one of my sibling. He showed great care and patience. He had a nose injury that was repaired with amazing cosmetic result. We had to get an urgent follow up and Hailey was very courteous and flexible when we asked to reschedule an appointment with Dr Mehan at the last minute.
in Arlington, VA |
Excellent surgeon and excellent support staff, from reception to PA's
Arlington, VA |
I was offered a free consultation when I called. Ended up receiving a $270 Bill afterwards. I had already signed the usual paperwork in the office before seeing the doctor, so I was stuck paying it. Person in the office said that there may have been someone new that could've given the wrong information. But I still had to pay. Very crooked.
in Woodbridge, VA |
Dr. Mehan is an excellent doctor. Very patient friendly, very compassionate and knowledgeable. I was very pleased with him.
in Ashburn, VA |
Dr Mehan and the whole staff go above and beyond to make your visit a pleasure. I can't put a star rating on the service they render. A true "10" in my book. Thanks,Bob M.
in B |
Dr. Mehan is the warmest, most understanding, talented surgeon who put me completely at ease and responded in detail to every question, regardless of how minor or insignificant. The surgery could not have gone more smoothly, my recovery was very quick and without any pain and I believe the results are exceptional. The entire staff was helpful, accommodating from all standpoints (helping with insurance, surgical procedure. It was outstanding experience from start to finish..
in Arlington, VA |
Dr. Mehan was extremely professional, knowledgeable and practical. He thoroughly explained the nature of my injury and the need and manner of treatment. I would highly recommend him. His staff was also very friendly and helpful and got me in to see Dr. Mehan very quickly. Great experience all around.
Washington, DC |
Worse experience EVER with any physician and office staff. Dr. Mehan's sole purpose is to process as many patients through his office with no regard for their time, concerns or quality of care. If you value your time and good patient care, I suggest you keep looking.
Upon first impression he was very casual in his approach but he is the ONLY surgeon who after hours of repairing my eyes cared enough to visit me in the hospital. He checked on my constantly. I felt he really cared and he knew the right things to say:very upfront guy, quirky, but he is the Best! Dr. Mehan performed surgery on one eye.watched me weekly and when it was time- two months later - performed surgery on the other. I look the same! No glasses. No double vision! No scars! Thanks VM!!!
Have you seen Dr. Vineet Mehan, MD?
Are you Dr. Mehan?