Dr. Vincent Zubowicz, MD

Dr. Vincent Zubowicz, MD

Plastic Surgery  |
Dr. Vincent Zubowicz, MD is a plastic surgery doctor who practices in Atlanta, GA. He is 66 years old.

365 E Paces Ferry Rd NE

Atlanta, GA 30305

Learn about Dr. Zubowicz

Dr. Zubowicz's Experience

Dr. Zubowicz's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Plastic Surgery
  • Board certified in Plastic Surgery

• Plastic Surgery

• Plastic Surgery
    Accredited by: American Board of Plastic Surgery*

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

Education data for Dr. Zubowicz is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Zubowicz has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Zubowicz does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Zubowicz and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Zubowicz's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Zubowicz to family and friends
4.4
Dr. Zubowicz's Performance
in Marietta, GA |
I will always be grateful that I selected Dr Zubowicz to do my cosmetic surgery which included facelift, upper eyelids and laser surgery. He is an incredibly skilled surgeon/artist in my opinion. My results are completely natural and not overdone which is exactly what I wanted. Along with being a great surgeon he has the perfect personality to help patients through this healing process. Dr Zubowicz is the best and the Emory Aesthetic Center team working with him is topnotch. Highly recommend!
in Atlanta, GA |
I have wanted to rhinoplasty for over fifteen years, and I finally felt comfortable enough to go for it with the expertise of Dr. Zubowicz. After my consult, and his reliance on measurements to ensure the best nose for my face, I knew he was the Doctor that I wanted to take me on this journey. I am beyond pleased with my results, and I am only three weeks post-op! I have received so many compliments already, and I still have swelling in the tip! I am very blessed for his precision and expertise
in Atlanta, GA |
I can't praise Dr Z enough! He did my surgery 5 months ago and I couldn't ask for any better results. Everyone has raved about how great I look and how much younger I look. Dr. Z is warm and very professional. His staff is wonderful. The Emory Aesthetics surgery Center is awesome. It has been a great experience for me all around and I want to highly recommend him to you!!
in Canton, GA |
Dr. Zubowicz is absolutely the best plastic/reconstructive surgeon there is. He was my surgeon for breast reconstruction after mastectomies and results could not have been better. Years later I returned to him for a full face lift and results were AMAZING. I am a retired R.N. and have worked with many doctors during my career but have never seen one better than Dr. Z. He is a busy man but always makes you feel like you are his only patient. His office staff are just as dedicated as he is!
in Mcdonough GA |
Referred by Blue Med Spa. Dr Z. was amazing and always offered great advice and did a wonderful job.
in Mc Donough, GA |
Dr Z and his office treats you like family from the start to the end of the process
in Atlanta, GA |
Came to Dr Zubowicz after botched Breast implants done by Dr Jimmerson aka "Dr Curves". I must say coming to Dr Zubowicz was the BEST cosmetic decision I ever made & 1 I wish I made the 1st time I went under. My breast NOW look amazing! Dr Zubowicz took the time to "educate me about the procedures I was interested in. I wanted him do some lipo on me, also and he said it was a bit too soon, and he didn't think I needed it, but may consider doing it later. (Lets you know he's not all about money)
Marietta, GA |
Dr. Z is a an excellent, skilled surgeon with many years of experience. I feel he tries to give you the most realistic expectation of your personal outcome from any procedure you are considering with him. He always took the time to answer all of my (numerous!) questions, and I felt he explained very well why he used certain techniques over others, often able to make me understand why newer techniques, or procedures do not compare to his tried-and-true methods, always doing what is best for you.
Snellville, GA |
Dr. Zubowicz is very straight forward and formal. He will answer any questions to put you at ease and in the end leaves the final decisions to the patient. He will provide suggestions and medical background but wants to ensure the patient is satisfied and confident in their decisions.
in Marietta, GA |
Dr. Zubowicz has performed thousands of reconstructive surgeries and his experience and confidence is absolutely well deserved! I loved how straight forward he was with regards to what I could expect before, during and after surgery. His staff was also top notch...very organized and gracious.
in Atlanta, GA |
My experience was amazing from beginning to end I must say. This was my first time having plastic surgery and I was a little nervous at first but the staff and Dr. Zubowicz made me feel very comfortable and at ease. I am very pleased with the outcome of my upper eyelid surgery and I will defintately come back if I decide to have any other procedures in the future.
in Atlanta, GA |
Dr. Z and his entire staff are amazing!
in Medford, NJ |
Great staff! And Dr. Z is a great Doctor, his work is excellent! I'm over satisfied with results of my breast reduction! Highly recommend him.
in Atlanta, GA |
Dr Z has done other procedures for me and I have never considered anyone else but him. He has excellent skills and knowledge, I have complete trust in his work.
Have you seen Dr. Vincent Zubowicz, MD?
Are you Dr. Zubowicz?