Dr. Vincent N. Zubowicz, MD

Plastic Surgery | Male | 65 years old

Vincent Zubowicz, M.D.
365 E Paces Ferry Rd NE
Atlanta, GA 30305 Get Directions

Dr. Zubowicz specializes in Plastic Surgery and practices in Atlanta, GA. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Zubowicz? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Zubowicz's Experience

See how Dr. Zubowicz's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Zubowicz

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Zubowicz has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Zubowicz
Dr. Zubowicz's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (32)
in Atlanta, GA |
Came to Dr Zubowicz after botched Breast implants done by Dr Jimmerson aka "Dr Curves". I must say coming to Dr Zubowicz was the BEST cosmetic decision I ever made & 1 I wish I made the 1st time I went under. My breast NOW look amazing! Dr Zubowicz took the time to "educate me about the procedures I was interested in. I wanted him do some lipo on me, also and he said it was a bit too soon, and he didn't think I needed it, but may consider doing it later. (Lets you know he's not all about money)
Marietta, GA |
Dr. Z is a an excellent, skilled surgeon with many years of experience. I feel he tries to give you the most realistic expectation of your personal outcome from any procedure you are considering with him. He always took the time to answer all of my (numerous!) questions, and I felt he explained very well why he used certain techniques over others, often able to make me understand why newer techniques, or procedures do not compare to his tried-and-true methods, always doing what is best for you.
Snellville, GA |
Dr. Zubowicz is very straight forward and formal. He will answer any questions to put you at ease and in the end leaves the final decisions to the patient. He will provide suggestions and medical background but wants to ensure the patient is satisfied and confident in their decisions.
in Marietta, GA |
Dr. Zubowicz has performed thousands of reconstructive surgeries and his experience and confidence is absolutely well deserved! I loved how straight forward he was with regards to what I could expect before, during and after surgery. His staff was also top notch...very organized and gracious.
in Atlanta, GA |
My experience was amazing from beginning to end I must say. This was my first time having plastic surgery and I was a little nervous at first but the staff and Dr. Zubowicz made me feel very comfortable and at ease. I am very pleased with the outcome of my upper eyelid surgery and I will defintately come back if I decide to have any other procedures in the future.
in Atlanta, GA |
Dr. Z and his entire staff are amazing!
in Medford, NJ |
Great staff! And Dr. Z is a great Doctor, his work is excellent! I'm over satisfied with results of my breast reduction! Highly recommend him.
in Atlanta, GA |
Dr Z has done other procedures for me and I have never considered anyone else but him. He has excellent skills and knowledge, I have complete trust in his work.
Have you seen Dr. Vincent N. Zubowicz, MD?

Dr. Zubowicz's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Plastic Surgery
  •  Board certified in Plastic Surgery

Dr. Zubowicz has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

Why It Matters: Dr. Zubowicz's Board Certifications

• Plastic Surgery

Dr. Zubowicz does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Zubowicz and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Dr. Zubowicz does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Zubowicz and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Plastic Surgery

Dr. Zubowicz does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Zubowicz and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.