Dr. Vincent Talosig, MD

Pain Medicine | Male

Vincent Talosig, M.D. 800 Peakwood Dr Ste 2E Houston, TX 77090 Get Directions
Dr. Vincent Talosig, MD
Dr. Vincent Talosig, MD is a pain medicine doctor who practices in Houston, TX. He is 39 years old and has been practicing for 12 years. Dr. Talosig is affiliated with Houston Northwest Medical Center.

Dr. Talosig's Experience

See how Dr. Talosig's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Talosig

Dr. Talosig accepts 13 insurance carriers

Dr. Talosig is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Talosig has admitting privileges.

Dr. Talosig's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Talosig to family and friends
4.0
Dr. Talosig's Performance
in Cypress, TX |
i have visited many doctors and none have taken the time dr.talosig has to better help me. He wasn't quick to suggest medication and is looking for every option to give me better quality of life. the staff is great also and very quick and to the point.
Excellent Doctor! Very thorough and caring. Staffs are friendly as well. No long wait. Highly recommend him.
in Houston, TX |
The nurse to Dr. Talosig is very rude and disrespectful. Nicole is her name I believe. She had an attitude about every question I had. Dr. Talosig was the only dr I have seen and I do not want to change doctors but I cannot deal with an incompetent rude nurse as herself. Dr. Talosig has lost a patient due to his assistants rude behavior. I would like a call back regarding the issue that I am having but I DO NOT want to speak with Nicole again.
in Huntsville, TX |
Dr. Talosig & his staff Want the best out come for their patients! He answers all your questions. Worries about your overall health and making sure the medicine priscrib is working! His staff works quickly on insurance copays,appt set up, and return your calls! I am very pleased with Dr. Talosig.
Houston, TX |
Dr. Talosig is a down to earth doctor who makes you feel comfortable. He's very knowledgeable in his profession and I recommend him to anyone.
Conroe, TX |
My father suffers from rheumatoid arthritis and dementia. Some days would be so hard on me because I couldn't distinguish his pain level to communicate to previous doctors what he was experiencing, but Dr. Talosig understood my pain and worked really hard to achieve a quality relationship with my dad so he would trust him. The doctor gave him all the right test and worked in conjunction with neurologist to come up with a pain management plan. I enjoyed him so much that I saw him
in Spring, TX |
Very professional, listen to what was hurting me. Walked through every step of what he wanted to do to try to relieve the back pain without surgery.
in Magnolia, TX |
I HAVE BEEN A PATIENT OF DR. TALOSIG FOR SEVERAL YEARS. I WOULD DEFINITELY RECOMMEND FRIENDS AND FAMILY TO USE HIS SERVICES!
in Houston, TX |
I went to Dr. Talosig I was having severe lower back pain. The pain was going down my leg. Dr. Talosig help me so much. He listens to you & Very throul. He takes his time with you & listens where you are having pain.
Houston, TX |
I stopped seeing Dr. Talosig because of his office staff. The 3 women at the front desk are unorganized, ignorant and rude. It took over 3 hours to schedule an aptt (on hold over 30 minutes at a time & hung up on 2x) After my aptt had a question about meds, every call went to voicemail, called every day for 5 days, it took over 10 days to speak to someone. Cancelled next aptt asked for email verification of cancellation was told I don't know how to do that.
in Livingston, TX |
Dr Talosig is extremely organized, efficient with his patient time and answers all questions. He asks me if i have any further questions or concerns and i personally DO NOT leave until i am satisfied. His bedside manner is efficient and provides educated options to me as his patient. He may seem dry to some, but he is in fact trying to give his patients the beat care in the time that he has. I highly recommend Dr Talosig and will continue to place my care and comfort into his hands.
in Houston, TX |
My exsperance with Dr.Vincent Talosig is I think the Doctor is a caring and very concerned Doctor about his patients well being also his staff are very pleasant and professional they make me feel very comfortable and relaxed this is a very special Doctor and Staff
Spring, TX |
He is set in his ways and doesn't listen. Tries to put everyone in a box, when pain takes many different paths.
in Houston, TX |
Good doctor Informed, courteous, and willing to explain in detail. Very short wait time normally. Craig E.
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Talosig and his staff have been great. After moving to the Houston area from another state, I was extremely concerned about finding a new pain management physician. I have been to a number of Dr's since suffering a neck injury several years and Dr. Talosig was extremely professional and patient during my consultation. He took the time to design a plan of treatment and explain how it would benefit my condition. His office was tremendous and I would highly recommend them.
Houston, TX |
He is very clinical and gives suggestions on treatment
in Katy, TX |
Dr Talosig in my opinion is probably the most organized, efficient and up to date within his speciality that I have known. l have been his patient for several years and very satisfied. I also appreciate his suggestions regarding new and different procedures available for my treatment plan.
Houston, TX |
i like Dr.Talosig,always a good experience
in Spring, TX |
He listened to what I had been through physically to cause the pain, and listened to how other doctors I'd been to discounted my pain and labels me "drug seeking." He treated my pain with interventions and my pain medication use is about 1/8 of what it had been. I have never been "drug seeking," but I have been in pain.
Houston, TX |
I would recommend Dr. Talosig to everyone that has pain. He really listens to his patients and doesn't just prescribe medication. He wants to find the root of the pain. His staff ( Veronica and Nicole) awesome and the office is very clean and organized.
Dallas, TX |
Very pleasant doctor.
in Houston, TX |
I HAVE BEEN GOING TO DR. TALOSIG FOR A YEAR NOW ALWAYS A GREAT EXPERIENCE NEVER WAITING LONG THE ONLY DOCTOR THAT HELP CONTROL MY PAIN HE WAS A GOD SENT
Houston, TX |
Do NOT waste your time with this office. HE might be the best Dr out there BUT his office staff is HORRID to deal with and totally unorganized. We have tried for MONTHS to coordinate for further testing that they requested and they just can't get their act together EXCEPT more money grabbing for further co payments and insurance payments for "further" office visits. If you are just into repeat office vists to just have something to do go for it...otherwise keep looking...going somewhere else.
in Houston |
St Talosig ALWAYS EXCEEDS my expectations! He is, without doubt, the best doctor ever been to. He's very professional but also Rea cares about how you are doing not just physically but also mentally emotionally and he's REACHABLE! I wish there way to give 10 stars because BV he has definitely earned them!
in Houston,Texas |
Dr. Talosig is kind, caring and considerate. He explains things to you in a way you can understand and he always asks if you have any questions or concerns. He doesn't prescribe any medication unnecessarily or suggest any test that aren't beneficial to the patient. He's terrific.
in Humble, Texas |
Listens to my needs and helps control my pain on a level which is tolerable.
in Spring, TX |
Awesome. The only Dr out of 4 that was able to solve problem. Very Very good...
in Conroe, TX |
Great doctor who knows what he is doing and will take every safe aveune before going to the extreme. I would recommend him and his practice to anyone.
in Montgomery, TX |
Dr. Talosig reviews all your symptoms and is very thorough. He treats you as a person and maintains a great bedside manner.
in houston Texas |
I have been seeing Dr Talosig since the begining of this year he is very thorough in his examinations and spends time asking questions and listening to me. The best part he explains everything so you understand all aspects of his treatment. I continuously recommend him to family and friends very good doctor.
in Cypress, TX |
I have had 4 appt.'s with Dr. Talosig and all have been a very good. He asks alot of questions and listen's to my answers. I like a Dr. that is truthful. I will recommend him to my family and friend's.
in Conroe, Tx |
We like that he talks and listen to his patients.
Spring, TX |
I would recommend him
in Houston |
He was very attentive and thoroughly explained options for managing my pain. (Tailbone broken)
in Houston, Texas |
Dr. Talosig has helped relieve my back, legs, and foot pain. I have been suffering for three years. So far Dr. Talosig is the only pain management doctor who has diagnosed and helped my condition. I am still seeing him to further relieve my pain. He has been great!
in Houston Texas |
I have been under the care of Dr.Talosig since 2014. He was highly recommended to me by Orthpeditc Surgeon Dr. Kevin Moran. I have never been disappointed with Dr. Talosig or his staff.
The Woodlands, TX |
If you are in need of a good pain management Dr. DON't see this guy. He lacks experience!
Have you seen Dr. Vincent Talosig, MD?
Are you Dr. Talosig?

Compare Dr. Talosig

Dr. Talosig's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Pain Medicine
  •  Board certified in Pain Medicine and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation

Dr. Talosig has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Talosig's Board Certifications

• Baker’s Cyst
  • Benign Chronic Pain Syndrome
  • Chronic Pain
  • Diabetic Polyneuropathy
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Neck Strain (incl. Whiplash Injury)
  • Osteoarthritis of Hand or Wrist
  • Polyneuropathy
  • Sacrum Disorders
  • Upper Back Pain

MIDWESTERN UNIV CHICAGO COLL OF OSTEO MED

Graduated in 2005

Dr. Talosig does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Talosig and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Pain Medicine