Dr. Vincent Santoro, MD

Orthopedic Surgery | Male

Dr. Vincent Santoro, MD
Dr. Vincent Santoro, MD is an orthopedic surgery doctor who practices in Kirkland, WA. He is 58 years old and has been practicing for 33 years. Dr. Santoro is affiliated with EvergreenHealth Medical Center - Kirkland.

Dr. Santoro's Care Philosophy

I treat you like I treat a family member while I practice state-of-the-art surgery, You have a say in your health care needs. I use physical and massage therapy, chiropractic and Eastern practice for many patients. My goal is to keep you in the game! Play. Heal. Play.

Dr. Santoro's Experience

See how Dr. Santoro's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Santoro

Dr. Santoro accepts 1 insurance carrier

Dr. Santoro is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Santoro has admitting privileges.

Dr. Santoro's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Santoro to family and friends
3.8
Dr. Santoro's Performance
in Kirkland, WA |
Dr. Santoro had to go in and fix my left shoulder and since his fix and tightening of my shoulder it's been stronger then ever, very professional and also listened to my concerns and needs. It's a great feeling with a doctor includes you in their treatment plans. I highly suggest seeing him, he's also treated my father as well and both our outcomes have been extraordinary
in Bothell WA |
I had a total knee replacement done on March 31st by Dr Santoro and couldn't be happier with the procedure and its outcome. During our office visits prior to and after the surgery, Dr Santoro has been very informative and upfront. He has a very warm and caring manner. I do not feel rushed and all my questions are answered. The office staff is very easy to work with and friendly.
in Lynnwood, WA |
Dr. Santoro fixed both shoulders and replaced my right knee within one year, all because of injuries, so I am out of body parts to fix, now. I have already recommended him to several people, and I will continue to recommend him. He listens, answers and asks questions, and explains everything I want explained. He treats me with respect and honors requests when possible. He has always been kind while being very professional. He has superb medical skills.
in Monroe, WA. |
I had a work injury that damaged both knees. I am 50 and Dr. Santoro didn't have any issues with my age when it came to replaced both knees. I had my worst knee done in Jan. then the other in May. I'm also the size of a pro football player, which other surgeons had shyied away from me in the past. Dr. Santoro had no issues with doing the surgeries and after it is said and done I'm very happy with the incisions down to the lack of pain while standing.
in Woodinville, WA |
My husband had a left shoulder repair from Dr Santoro and he did an excellent job. His bedside manner is great and he is a very personable doctor. His staff was friendly and very professional. Would highly recommend using him along with the therapists at Totem Lake Physical Therapy.
in Marysville, WA |
Dr Santoro did a complete ankle rebuild on my left foot. I had previously broken bones, bone fragments, and destroyed ligaments and tendons. He repaired noted conditions and grafted in donor tissues. You could not ask for a better surgeon as my ankle is now solid. I'm still dealing with physical therapy but progress is good and I am very encouraged about its future usuage.
in Woodinville, WA |
I had shoulder surgery with Dr Santoro and he and his staff did a fantastic job. He took the time to explain to me the situation, my options, recovery and next steps. He was very accessible, as was his staff. I reinjured my shoulder (due to an activity I shouldn't have done) and he worked with me to get an appropriate resolution. Additionally, when I went to my Physical Therapist ( not proposed by Dr Santoro's office) my PT told me that Dr Santoro was one of the best surgeons out there. -Brian
in Redmond, WA |
Scheduling is horrific, wrong day, wrong office, wrong Dr- I've been through it all. Office manager is not friendly & carries a condescending tone when dealing with appt mishaps caused by front desk & scheduling. Dr. Hardie, who is Dr. Santoro's PA is the only reason I kept coming back, but after meeting with Dr. Santoro for a mer 5 mins I was aware that he was not the right Dr for me. His demeanor almost had me thinking I was making up my injury. I left feeling horrible about my situation.
in Kirkland, WA |
Very pleased with my left knee replacement, I am happy he is doing the right knee also.
in Woodinville WA |
Saw Dr. Santoro for evaluation of right knee pain (complex meniscus tear and more or less complete erosion of cartilage). Spent maybe 5 minutes total with me, was obviously completely unfamiliar with MRI and x-ray images, seemed disinterested to learn anything about my case and couldn't be slowed down long enough to learn anything about the patient. It's possible Dr. Santoro is a technically accomplished surgeon by I found him impossible to work with and have no intention of ever returning.
in Mercer Island, WA |
Dr. Santoro has been my Orthopedic doctor since about 2003 and he and his staff have always given me excellent care. I have had multiple procedures done, including right shoulder and left knee replacements which went extremely well. Dr. Santoro listens and then tries to find solutions to get me back to doing activities i enjoy, pain free. I could not think of a better care team to be looking after me.
in Seattle, WA |
He was extremely positive about getting me back to racquetball after rotator cuff surgery. My primary Dr. said to stop playing racquetball.
in Bothell, WA |
I got surgery done on both of my hands with only a week in between. Dr. Santoro did a great job, very little pain and barely any scaring! Fast appointment scheduling and great staff!
Kirkland, WA |
Saw Dr. Santoro for my Left shoulder. I was in an MVA and could not use my arm. It was very painful. Got a cortisone injection and almost a year later still without pain. Love Dr. Santoro. He is an amazing Doctor.
Kirkland, WA |
I had an appointment scheduled and confirmed for an initial surgery exam. (A plate removal following ORIF) Once in office I was told by Dr. Santoro he would not perform type of surgery I had an appointment for. I would have preferred to know that before the appointment was made to save time and cost of the appointment. I can?t comment on Dr. Santoro skills as a doctor, however, during my visit Dr. Santoro did not come across as a nice person.
in Canaan, Ct. |
Please make sure Dr. Santoro sees this! 19 years ago, on October 26th my son was flown by life start to Hartford hospital in Connecticut. As luck had it Dr. Santoro was my son's orthopedic surgeon, Todd was in a plane crash. Almost 20 years later he still has his foot which other specialist said would need to be amputated. Dr Santoro saved my sons foot because he believed in my son determination to keep his foot and was determined himself to have a successful outcome. Thank you, Joan B.
in Kirkland, WA |
Doctor seems fine, the front and back office staff is a total trainwreck. Scheduled with the wrong doctor even though the referral was internal, massive scheduling screw ups. 4 months later I still dont have my surgery, and it's not a complicated procedure
Have you seen Dr. Vincent Santoro, MD?
Are you Dr. Santoro?

Compare Dr. Santoro

Dr. Santoro's Care Philosophy

Dr. Santoro's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery
  •  Board certified in Orthopedic Surgery
  •  Malpractice claims in Washington not available

Dr. Santoro has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Washington.

Why It Matters: Dr. Santoro's Board Certifications

• Knee Injuries
  • Knee Pain
  • Knee Sprain
  • Lateral Collateral Ligament (LCL) Sprain
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Leg Fracture Above Knee (incl. Hip)
  • Leg Fracture Below Knee (incl. Ankle)
  • Medial Collateral Ligament (MCL) Sprain
  • Muscular Dystrophy (MD)
  • Non-Unions and Malunions of Fractures

Completed in 1992

University of Washington
    University of Connecticut

Graduated in 1980

Dr. Santoro does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Santoro and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Sports Medicine