Vincent Polizio, PA-C

Vincent Polizio, PA-C

Dermatology (Physician Assistant)  |
Male
45 reviews

DermOne Dermatology Associates of the Garden State, P.C.

501 Iron Bridge Rd Ste 1

• US Family Health Plan
  • Veterans Choice Program
  • WellCare

Learn about Vincent Polizio

At DermOne, we are committed to enabling dermatologists to do what they do best – deliver high quality patient care. That’s why we have built a robust administrative support model so dermatologists do not have to worry about the day-to-day practice administration and can get back to focusing on what matters most – taking great care of patients.

Personal Bio

Vincent is a certified physician assistant who treats pediatric, adult and geriatric patients. He joined the practice (now DermOne) in 2000, and is one of our longest-tenured providers.

PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATION

• Physician Assistant (National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants)
  • Physician Assistant Certificate (Sisters of Charity Medical Center, Bayley Seton Hospital, NY)
  • American Academy of Physician Assistants

• Scar treatment
  • Destruction of skin lesions
  • Electrodessication and currettage
  • Biopsy of skin lesions
  • Shave removal of skin lesions
  • Exisional surgery

FORMS OF PAYMENT

• Cash

WEBSITE

• dermone dot com

• Dermatology (Physician Assistant)

Vincent Polizio does not have any board certifications listed.

• Mole Removal
  • Physical Examination
  • Skin Biopsy
  • Wart Removal

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• State University of New York at Stony Brook, NY - B.S.
    Undergraduate School | Graduated

Vincent Polizio has no awards or honors listed.

Vincent Polizio has no media or publications listed.

Vincent Polizio does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Vincent Polizio and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Vincent Polizio's Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!
Likelihood of recommending Vincent Polizio to family and friends
4.4
Vincent Polizio's Performance
awesome doctor, always caring and personable
Professionalism at its best!! Always helpful and assisting with a smile.
nice
felt there was a resolution to my problem
well informed on my condition
very good
I felt comfortable and that i trusted him.
Quick wait time and very thorough examination. Took the time to explain everything to me.
Explained everything to me so I could understand my diagnosis. Was very nice and I would see him again.
Vincent was pleasant and answered all of my questions. He addressed my issues and even recommended a specialist fort another issue.
Had a great visit as usual. Dr Vinnie is the best. The staff is so professional and caring.
I feel like the doctor really sat and listened to the issue that I was having with my skin - reassured me that it is common and easily fixed (which took all the stress away!). Quickly wrote me a prescription and sent me back on the road. Quick appointment with an easy fix!
came on a referral from a friend and had a great experience very knowledgeable. office staff very friendly and helpful
We have been seeing Dr. Polizio for over a year now. He is very patient and knowledgeable. Always very helpful and informative. Great memory!
Was a wonderful experience and would refer to others.
comfortable and thorough examination
Fantabulous...Great provider
Fantabulous...Great provider
dr vinny and staff have treated myself and my children for some time now we always recommend him at derm !
I found Vinny to be through and thoughtful during my examination. He is the reason both myself and my husband continue to come back to DermOne over time.
The staff at the front was exceptionally helpful! I will recommend this place to all my friends. The Dr. understood my needs and provided me with all the answers to my concerns.
great people
quick but thorough. relatable.
This was a positive experience. He was very informative and attentive to my questions and concerns.
WAs nice, explained well
The best, Why i see Dr Vincent
Very good experience! Nice place
Great!
very good, i had no issues, would recommend
Very helpful and everything went great.
Freehold, NJ |
Showed up for Dr. Appointment for my son on 9/6 and was told Dr. Polizio no longer participates with my insurance. I said "since when?" and was told since August 1st. I made the appointment 5 days ago so why would they even schedule it? They said their office switched names and said I would have to go to another location because the Freehold Office no longer takes my insurance. They simply said "sorry". So frustrating! Time to find a NEW Dermatologist!!!
in Oakhurst, NJ |
Excellent PA, prefer to see Vinny every time. Very kind and thorough. A++++++
Freehold, NJ |
get there for appt, wait almost an hour..an hour go to desk they tell me he still has 2 people waiting in rooms. Took my son out of school early for this appt my poor son left. We could not wait so a 3:45 appt was going to be a 5;30 appt. How rude, note to Dr & staff your time is not any more important then ours. Just horrible, all the nurses that were sitting there could care less. Unprofessional, rude and don't care about your appt. I was told on the phone they double book just RUDE
Freehold, NJ |
Did not see the Dr. problem with association of Derm One Freehold. 1 hour 20 minutes waiting, 20 min in paper gown, got dressed and left.
Have you seen Vincent Polizio, PA-C?

Visit Vincent Polizio

• Railroad Medicare
  • US Family Health Plan
  • Veterans Choice Program
  • WellCare

More Physician Assistants at DermOne Dermatology Associates of the Garden State, P.C.

Hasnain Rangwala, PA-C