Vincent Polizio, PA-C

Vincent Polizio, PA-C

Dermatology (Physician Assistant)  |
Male

Vincent Polizio, PA-C is a dermatology (physician assistant) provider who practices in Freehold, NJ. Read his story

DermOne Dermatology Associates of the Garden State, P.C.

501 Iron Bridge Rd Ste 1

• Veterans Choice Program
  • WellCare

Learn about Vincent Polizio

Vincent Polizio's bio

This content was provided by Vincent Polizio "Vincent is a certified physician assistant who treats pediatric, adult and geriatric patients. He joined the practice (now DermOne) in 2000, and is one of our longest-tenured providers. PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATION Physician Assistant (National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants) Physician Assistant Certificate (Sisters of Charity Medical Center, Bayley Seton Hospital, NY) American Academy of Physician Assistants Physician Assistant Association, College of Staten Island PROCEDURES & TREATMENTS OFFERED BY PA-C Vincent Cryotherapy Acne surgery Scar treatment Destruction of skin lesions Electrodessication and currettage Biopsy of skin lesions Shave removal of skin lesions Exisional surgery FORMS OF PAYMENT Cash WEBSITE dermone dot com "

This content was provided by Vincent Polizio "At DermOne, we are committed to enabling dermatologists to do what they do best – deliver high quality patient care. That’s why we have built a robust administrative support model so dermatologists do not have to worry about the day-to-day practice administration and can get back to focusing on what matters most – taking great care of patients."

• Dermatology (Physician Assistant)
  • Dermatology

Vincent Polizio does not have any board certifications listed.

• Dandruff

• Mole Removal
  • Physical Examination
  • Skin Biopsy
  • Wart Removal

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• State University of New York at Stony Brook, NY - B.S.
    Undergraduate School | Graduated

Vincent Polizio has no awards or honors listed.

Vincent Polizio has no media or publications listed.

Vincent Polizio does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Vincent Polizio and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Vincent Polizio's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Vincent Polizio to family and friends
Vincent Polizio's Performance
froze precancerous spots on my head. Very pleased.
Very fast and to the point. Listens to the patient concerns.
He was very professional and caring during our appointment.
Took care of my sons warts in two visits
I last saw Vincent over a year ago. I never forgot him and wanted to go back and be seen by him again. He listens to what you have to say, asks pertinent questions and is very reassuring. On my last visit I was afraid of what he needed to do with a spot on my face. He calmed my fears, was patient with me and all went well. I don't want to see anyone else.
Vinny took his time and listened to me. He made sure I understood how to use the medication prescribed.
Vinny was very polite and helped me out.
very professional put me at ease - good experience
He explains to customers so they can understand. very helpful
I am coming to see Vinny for my skin problem for few years and always get good and professional help Thank you
Really helpful with finding the right medications for my issues
procedure went as smooth as possible with no discomfort
Vincent was very friendly and gentle. Even though I had him look at a small mole, he still listened to all my concerns and was very patient with me. The entire staff was wonderful. B/c of my nerves I got lost on the way to the location!! Nancy works the front & was very welcoming. I called on the phone to let her know I was running late. Stacy who is Vincent's Assistant, was also very caring. She had me smiling and joking as soon as we got into the exam room. I will recommend Vincent to all!
So much fun
Provided patient-centered care with accurate diagnoses and treatment. Treated appropriately and aggressively in accordance to my busy agenda. 10/10 would recommend.
excellent would return also the staff was great
My whole family comes here whenever we have skin issues which is frequent. The staff is very nice and welcoming. Vinny is helpful and always takes the time to explain things in a way that is easy to understand. The diagnosis are always accurate and the steps on how to manage the condition work. Very much recommended.
Great, would come back to anytime
Luke Is amazing Luke is amazing
An overall great experience, from scheduling process, office staff, and my visit with Vinnie. Vinnie was very knowledgeable and willing to listen and find a solution for me.
Knowledgeable in my skin condition and treatment
great
This was a 6 month checkup. Both the assistant and Dr. were very accommodating and professional. It was a pleasure to visit.
Everytime we come he is just so great and patient with my children. I have been coming for years and will only see him. He is definately an asset to this establishment.
listens to your problem
very happy
straight forward. great care and understanding from nursing staff.
my normal visits are twice a year for a body scan as I have had past experiences with skin cancer. On two occassions this year I have had to make separate appointments to deal with other issues. Those appointments were made and I was seen within a day or two of calling. I have found the office to be very accommodating. I also like that they are willing to make late appointments.
have seen dr vinny in the past, very personable and friendly and listens to all concerns and issues. would highly recommend him
From the first person you speak with to the last everyone is so caring
Vinnie quickly diagnosed my issue and made me feel like I am in good hands.
excellent
dr and staff are always nice and friendly.
Vincent is excellent! He once again took the time with me to discuss more options and I trusted his decision once again for my follow up. I'll be back in a month for my next follow up!
stascy and vinnie are professional and awesome
Vince was a great and easy to talk to guy.
wonderful experience
Automatically just by looking at my skin, knew what I had.
Vinnie was patient and did an excellent exam. Made me feel confident that I am on the right track caring for my skin.
always willing to find a solution to help my condition.
see above. Would like to see laser therapy introduced to the practice. Stacey, Nancy.
great place to come to
Doctor was very attentive and knew exactly what issue was at hand and combated it quickly. Highly recommended.
It was my first visit with DermOne and Dr. Vinny was very welcoming and so helpful.
I drive from Deal NJ all the way to Freehold to be treated by Vinny . he is always professional, lots of knowledge, and my procedures are 100% effective, with great rersults and no scars. Vinny has a lot of patience and cares about his patients.
Excellent staff - Stacy put me at ease right away - she is wonderful and very caring and a great listener. i was very nervous arriving and Stacy lessened my anxiety right away. Lauren was very gentle and expert at preparing me for my biopsies. These tech gals are wonderful. Dr. Vinnie was great, very gentle and very informative. I felt very comfortable with him. My first visit to DermOne was really great. Thank you all very much. Kate Weber
Very fast and seemed to know what he was talking about.
Everything from the check-in process, to the exam was both professional and pleasant. I spent a minimal amount of time waiting to be seen (both in the waiting room and the exam room). Stacey, who walked me to the room, was very informative, letting me know what to expect, and PA Vincent Polizio spoke to me in easy to understand terms, and allowed me several opportunities to ask questions. I would recommend this care provider to others.
Vinnie and Stacey were wonderful. They were compassionate and their bed side manner was top notch. Highly recommend would return.
Excellent overall experience. Staff were friendly and helpful and Mr Polizio was very approachable and obviously knowledgeable in his field. Would recommend to friends.
Have you seen Vincent Polizio, PA-C?

Visit Vincent Polizio