Dr. Vincent Muoneke, MD

Dr. Vincent Muoneke, MD

Plastic Surgery  ·
Dr. Vincent Muoneke, MD is a plastic surgery specialist in Burien, WA and has been practicing for 28 years. He graduated from University Of Nigeria in 1980 and specializes in plastic surgery, plastic surgery of the hand, and more.

16233 Sylvester Rd SW Ste 280

Burien, WA 98166

• Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield

Learn about Dr. Muoneke

See how frequently Dr. Muoneke performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Hand Fracture
Fracture of Hand (incl. Fingers)
Hand Conditions

Dr. Muoneke's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Muoneke "I am a very detail-oriented kind of person. My practice is a true interface between the science of medicine and the art of medicine - and I pay equally close attention to both the functional and aesthetic outcomes for my patients. My work is very precise, and I care about everything from the way one stitch is made to how a scar is placed under the patient's hairline. Additionally, I believe everybody should be able to benefit from our talents, regardless of their ability to pay. If they have a need, I hope they will at least talk with us"

• Plastic Surgery

• De Quervain's Release
  • Hand and Wrist Fracture and Dislocation Treatment
  • Hand and Wrist Fracture Treatment, Closed
  • Hand and Wrist Fracture Treatment, Open

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Washington.

• University Of Nigeria
    Medical School | Graduated 1980
  • McGill University
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1985
  • McGill University
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1987
  • Med College Of Wisconsin
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1990

Dr. Muoneke has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Muoneke does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Muoneke and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Muoneke's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Muoneke to family and friends

Dr. Muoneke's Performance

Dr. Vincent Muoneke pretty much saved my life. I started developing arthritis in my neck at the age of 19, and I was seeing a chiropractor twice a week. I couldn't run, workout, or even sit in a movie theatre for more than 30 mins due to back pain. I needed to get a reduction done BADLY. However,...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I'm 32 years old now, when I was 15 turning 16 he took really good care of me. I know he loves what he does and cares for his patients. I was in a car accident at age 15, broke a finger. My bones split in half, let's just say he did an Awesome job. Dr. Muoneke, you are awesome. I'm thinking bout...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option