Dr. Vincent Moss, MD

Dr. Vincent Moss, MD

General Surgery  ·

Dr. Vincent Moss, MD is a general surgery specialist in Edison, NJ and has been practicing for 21 years. He specializes in general surgery and trauma surgery.

Surgical Practices Associates, PA

2.8

Dr. Moss?
Dr. Moss' Performance
What People Say About Dr. Vincent Moss, MD
Excellent! Dr Vincent Moss literally saved my life! My Superior Mesenteric Artery went on 2/20/19 and I wouldn't be here today had it not been for Dr Moss and his surgical team!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vincent Moss, MD?
I don’t get these reviews. I found his staff friendly and responsive. Dr Moss is a no nonsense guy. Highly capable and attentive. He is not huge on chit chat but he is in no way rude or arrogant. I felt like I was in the best hands at all times during my surgery and care. I highly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vincent Moss, MD?
Bad doctor preformed an emergency gallsblader remove, came screaming at everyone even when I was put to sleep he was still screaming, said I will only have 3 small cuts like one cut was the size of my finger, treat me relly bad had no manners or compassion, came to see me the next time, actually never really enter my room from the door he said you still here you should go and left, he wanted me to leave the same day I had my surgery bad experience
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vincent Moss, MD?
Had GallStones and Pancreatitis. Dr Vincent Moss treated me and removed the gall bladder. It is 3rd day out of the hospital and I feel great.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vincent Moss, MD?
arrogant, unprofessional, and the worst experience I've ever encountered with a doctor. Staff is unprofessional, ignorant, and needs to take a class on personality. When you enter his office, you feel like you"re in a shrine. I Still don't know which Moss brother has been treating me. Met him 1 time in over 5 months.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vincent Moss, MD?
I don't understand these negative reviews; must be a different Dr. Moss or someone's off day. 2nd surgery with a very competent, friendly & experienced Dr. Staff went out of their way to accommodate my wishes, pushed my appointment up when asked and were extremely helpful with the paperwork and scheduling. Dr. Moss was a little late for the appointment as I was stuck into his already set schedule and spent as much time with me as needed. Acted more like a friend on my first visit.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vincent Moss, MD?
emergency surgery - he was the doctor on call. I saw him for 2 mins before surgery and never again. I gave him my mother's number to call after but he never did. I left the hospital next day and when I got home I had at 102 fever. Three weeks later I'm still not well and went for a CT scan. Turns out if he spent 10 more mins checking before closing me up I wouldn't be sick now. I need another surgery to clean up the mess he left inside me. He rushed through my surgery and I am suffering
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vincent Moss, MD?
I was referred to Dr Vincent Moss by my primary physician for an Inguinal hernia. The appointment scheduling process by the office staff was flawless as was the pre-op and insurance confirmations. Dr Moss is a very personable medical professional who has given back to society through his service to those in need. The surgical process and post-op follow up was no less than impeccable with the Inguinal and the ventral hernias. Everything was a success. I have already referred him to others. 5+ Etc
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vincent Moss, MD?
Never. It has been three years and I am still waiting for a call back from vincent moss. He explained the tupe of surgery he was goihg to oerform on me and it was totally different than what he did, I am very very upset and I continue to suffer everyday from his terrible decision that he has made on his own. How is it possible that a surgeon would allow himself to make a life changing decision on a patients quality of life and not even care enough to speak to me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vincent Moss, MD?
Dr. Moss removed my gall bladder two years ago. Surgery was laparoscopic with no complications. I was out of the hospital and home the same day as surgery. I am doing well today and I'm glad I had it done. Dr. Moss explained everything clearly both before and after surgery.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vincent Moss, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Moss?

Insurance accepted

Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
Amerihealth
Commercial Insurance Company
EmblemHealth
Emblem Health
Medicaid
QualCare

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Moss treats patients.

Compare Providers