Dr. Vincent Ivers, MD

Dr. Vincent Ivers, MD

Internal Medicine | Male | 56 years old

30 reviews| Leave a review
You've got options
Here's a few other providers to consider
Narrow your results

Dr. Ivers specializes in Internal Medicine and practices in Panama City, FL. He practices at 2 locations.

Are you Dr. Ivers? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Ivers' Experience

See how Dr. Ivers' experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Ivers

Dr. Ivers accepts 5 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Ivers has admitting privileges.

Dr. Ivers' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Ivers to family and friends
Dr. Ivers' Performance
in Panama City, Fl. |
I highly recommend Dr. Ivers, he shows respect and compassion to his patients. He has always immediately responded to my family's medical needs. You know becoming sick is not something we plan! Accurate on his diagnostics and remedies. It is a BLESSING we have a doctor like him in this region.
in Apalachicola, FL |
Happy to find a caring physician.
in Miami Beach, FL |
Excellent physician. I have been extremely happy with all the procedures Dr. Ivers has performed. He always takes his time to go over the procedure. Not only the good , but the bad with any procedure he does. I really trust him in doing the best job possible. If he does not believe I would benefit from a specific procedure. He is also very up front with me in not waisting my time and money in something that would not benefit me.
in Panama City, FL |
Very pleased with care and attention. Dr Ivers was very caring and patient. Took his time and did not hurry me through like a lot of doctors do. Excellent!
in Panama City, FL |
Nice staff. Professional attention and care. Overall very pleased.
in Panama City, FL |
I saw Dr Ivers in the ER initially and then have been seeing him as my main physician. All I have to say is that he is the best doctor I have ever seen. I truly trust with my medical care and would recommend him to all my family members. I don't think he is taking any new patients so I am sure that a lot of people who see him in the ER and then want to see him in his office may be turned down and can be upset. Overall my experience Dr Ivers have been excellent and trust him.
Overtreats. Rude. Money hungry. I asked him for a little botox in my forehead, before I knew it was sticking it all over my face (in my nose???) and handed me a $200 bill. He does not have a light hand and that's why all his patients look like Frankenstein.
Apalachicola, FL |
Rude! Dismissed & discounted a medical emergency! Prescribed wrong medication & never treated the problem!
Have you seen Dr. Vincent Ivers, MD?
Are you Dr. Ivers?

Dr. Ivers' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

Dr. Ivers does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Ivers and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Autonomous School Of Medical Science Of Central Americal

Graduated in 1988

Lehigh Valley Hospital

Dr. Ivers does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Ivers and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Ivers does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Ivers and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.