Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery  |
Dr. Vincent Honrubia, MD
Dr. Vincent Honrubia, MD is an otolaryngology-head and neck surgery doctor who practices in Edinburg, TX. He is 53 years old and has been practicing for 27 years. Dr. Honrubia is affiliated with Doctors Hospital at Renaissance.

2821 Michaelangelo Dr Ste 201

Edinburg, TX 78539

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
  • Boon-Chapman
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)

Learn about Dr. Honrubia

Dr. Honrubia's Experience

Dr. Honrubia's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery

• Ear Disorders
  • Earwax Buildup
  • Enlarged Turbinates
  • Eustachian Tube Dysfunction
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Hoarse Voice (Dysphonia)
  • Laryngitis

• Balloon Sinuplasty
  • Diagnostic Nasal and-or Sinus Endoscopy
  • ENT Surgery
  • Ear Tube Placement
  • Ethmoidectomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Head and Neck Surgery
  • Intranasal or Sinus Procedure
  • Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
  • Sinus Surgery
  • Sphenoidotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Tonsillectomy

• Northwestern University Of Chicago
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1991
  • McGaw Med Center Of Northwestern
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1995

Dr. Honrubia has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Honrubia does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Honrubia and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Honrubia's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Honrubia to family and friends
3.1
Dr. Honrubia's Performance
in PENITAS, Tx |
no good DR, he operated on my mother for scare tissue on her vocal cords, because my mother would sometimes get a raspy voice. After surgery I, (son) was waiting for Dr to talk to me, he didn't he just left and would not come back, he didn't answer phone call from hospital to talk to us. his assistant Blake talked to us and said not to worry my mother was in a hospital, IF ANYTHING WENT BAD, the nerve to say that. NOT A GOOD DOCTOR, HAVE BEEN TELLING EVERYONE I CAN NOT TO SEE HIM
in McAllen TX |
I highly recommend Dr. Honrubia and the whole South Texas Sinus Staff. I have been their Patient for over 5 years and now my kids are Patients. I feel like I am part of the Family, I know I can count on Blake Hensler or one of his Nurses to help me at any time. My Balloon Sinuplasty procedure was the BEST decision I ever made. I can breathe, taste and enjoy life- Thank you!
San Juan, TX |
I've been suffering from allergies and sinus problems for many, many years. After many visits with my PCP, I decided to visit Dr. Honrubia and his clinic. I was able to the see the PA, which is very knowledgeable. I am pleased with the outcome of my visit and the professionalism of the staff. I do recommend him and his clinic for allergy and sinus sufferers. I know where to go now when my allergies and sinuses decide to act up.
in Weslaco, TX |
I have been a patient of Dr. Honrubia for 3 years now and I am very pleased with his services. I was a patient of another ENT here in the McAllen/Edinburg area and it was the worst experience I ever had, they misdiagnosed me, no proper treatment, and the worst staff ever. I can honestly say there is no comparison between Dr. Honrubia and any other ENT here in the valley, he is very well experienced with the most updated technology and fully equipped office. The staff is awesome!
in Edinburg, TX |
I would highly recommend Dr. Honrubia to all my family & friends, he took his time to answer all my questions and made me feel so at ease. The whole staff is very courteous, from front office to back nurses. The whole experience was a pleasing one.
in Edinburg, TX |
Dr. Honrubia, Blake Hensler PA-C and Staff are unlike any other ENT office I have ever been to. To think of it - unlike any Medical office! The Staff is Professional and their knowledge really shows! Thank you for the great patient care! Cindy R. - Edinburg
McAllen, TX |
You will be sold a surgery with unrealistic results. 1 year post-surgery and I feel the same; moreover, my recovery was a bumpy one. It's obvious that every patient is a paycheck and not a human with health needs.
in Edinburg, TX |
I have been seeing Dr. Honrubia for about ten months and have been treated with nothing but respect and courtesy by him and his staff. I have had two surgeries to correct a severely deviated septum, I am extremely happy with the results! I would recommend to my own family and friends with no hesitation.
in Alamo, TX |
Dr. Honrubia's PA told me more in 30 minutes than a certain Dr. did in a year and half, which left me with Barretts disease of the esophicas. My choice and recommendation is Dr. Honrubia!
Edinburg, TX |
I've suffered from allergies ever since I can remember. But, after about 30 years of headaches and icky and embarrassing post-nasal drip, The Sinus Institute gave me hope. In fact, I was pretty much guaranteed that my life would change after the balloon sinuplasty procedure. Unfortunately, nearly two years and a couple of thousand dollars later, I am still suffering from chronic sinusitis, AND the added nuance of a stubborn, unidentifiable, foul odor in my sinuses that I can't get rid of.
in Mcallen, TX |
Extremely long wait time and then no guarantee will even get to see a doctor. Very little concern for patient's time.
Have you seen Dr. Vincent Honrubia, MD?
Are you Dr. Honrubia?

Visit Dr. Honrubia

Dr. Honrubia accepts 8 insurance carriers
    Federal Employee Program
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
  • Boon-Chapman
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
    GEHA