Dr. Vincent Giuseffi III, MD

Dr. Vincent Giuseffi III, MD

Ophthalmology  |
Dr. Vincent Giuseffi III, MD is an ophthalmology doctor who practices in Basking Ridge, NJ. He is 58 years old and has been practicing for 28 years.

47 S Finley Ave

Basking Ridge, NJ 07920

• EmblemHealth
  • Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
  • QualCare

Learn about Dr. Giuseffi III

See how frequently Dr. Giuseffi III performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Floaters
Dry Eyes
Blepharitis
high

Dr. Giuseffi III's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Ophthalmology

• Pinguecula
  • Pinkeye (Conjunctivitis)
  • Retina Diseases
  • Retinal Vein Occlusion
  • Retinopathy of Prematurity (ROP)
  • Senile Cataracts
  • Vitreous Hemorrhage
  • Wet Age-Related Macular Degeneration

• Cataract Removal Surgery

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• Tulane Univ Sch Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 1989
  • UMDNJ
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1990
  • Undmj
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1993

Dr. Giuseffi III has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Giuseffi III does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Giuseffi III and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Giuseffi III's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Giuseffi III to family and friends
Dr. Giuseffi III's Performance
Raritan, NJ |
Dr. Giuseffi takes time with his patients. He is very patient and passionate about his work. My daughter was hit above the eye with a softball, he throughly tested her. When I thought she had vision problems he gave us advice and assured us there isn't any problems. Myself and my mom also go to him. I highly recommend him! Our appointments have been cancelled and another office called to reschedule our appointments. I hope he is well. We will miss him as an eye specialist!
Basking Ridge , NJ |
My daugjter's first appointment was cancelled. I tried to reschedule but had to call twice to be able to do so. We arrived for the second appointment to find the office was not open
Basking Ridge, NJ |
Amazing doctor!
Warren, NJ |
Dr. Giuseffi is one of the few doctors that takes the time with his patients to discuss with them the issues and problems that they are seeing him for. Not only does he answer the patients questions but he also gives them information regarding what to expect with their condition instead of only answering the questions asked of him. I highly recommend him!
in scotch plains, nj |
Had previously taken my mother. He was so thorough I made appointment for myself. He was clear and answers all questions and doesn't rush you. Want to make sure you understand.
in Bernardsville, NJ |
Dr. Guiseffi is exceptional! If you'r looking for a doctor who takes time to understand your issues, tracks data over time, studies your history & is thoughtful about the optimal treatment for your condition, look no further. Place your trust in him and don't look back. After my experience, I brought my whole family, kids and parents. Even my 6yr old daughter loves him & she's tough to win over. Couldn't recommend him more strongly. He's knowledgeable, kind & aware of the best technologies
in Basking Ridge, NJ |
I had an eye emergency; I phoned the office and Dr. G. spoke directly with me. He said to come right in to see him. I was seen immediately and given a thorough exam; he was calming, and explained what had happened. I cannot recommend him highly enough. He is professional and cares for his patients.
in Piscataway, NJ |
very knowledgeable , compassionate. never rushed for my exam, open to any questions and goes over and above to explain any concerns you may have! almost every visit I come away with a little more education about his work. very interesting!!
in Edison, NJ |
I have been a patient of Dr.Giuseffi for past 20 plus years. He is very knowledgeable , kind and compassionate . He is thorough in his examination and explanation of his findings in simple understandable manner. I highly recommend him..
in High Bridge, NJ |
EXCELLENT - He asks the right questions you might have forgot about and he takes his time and explains everything he is doing and what he finds
in High Bridge, NJ |
My visit with Dr. Guiseffi earlier this week was the usual above expectations. He has a very professional manner. He imparts information answers questions and listens to concerns. He has been my ophthalmologist for over 15 years and I would never think of going to another physician for my eye care.
Have you seen Dr. Vincent Giuseffi III, MD?
Are you Dr. Giuseffi III?

Visit Dr. Giuseffi III