Dr. Vincent Firrincieli, MD

Dr. Vincent Firrincieli, MD

Internal Medicine  ·
Dr. Vincent Firrincieli, MD is an internal medicine specialist in Cary, NC and has been practicing for 20 years. He graduated from University of South Florida / College of Medicine in 1998 and specializes in internal medicine and allergy & immunology.Read his story

100 Parkway Office Ct Ste 212

Cary, NC 27518

• CHAMPVA
  • CoreSource
  • Golden Rule

Learn about Dr. Firrincieli

Dr. Firrincieli's Experience

Dr. Firrincieli's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Internal Medicine
  • Board certified in Allergy & Immunology

Dr. Firrincieli's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Firrincieli "My family and I have lived in North Carolina since 2003 and it has been a real honor and privilege to be able to serve the wonderful residents of this area as an allergist. I was born in Brooklyn, New York, grew up in Ft. Myers, Florida, and studied accounting as an undergraduate at Florida State University. Working as a CPA in Atlanta and Tampa, I got to travel all over the southeast and developed a love for country music and even greater love for the people of this part of the country. But after awhile, I realized that my true calling was as to be a doctor. I attended medical school at the University of South Florida, graduated summa cum laude and went on to perform my residency in Internal Medicine. I did my fellowship in Allergy and Immunology at the University of Virginia. I decided to become an allergist because I felt that I could make a big impact on people's quality of life and I love to work closely with my patients to come up with the best treatment plan. I proudly served in the Medical Corps of the US Air Force Reserve and completed my service with the rank of Major in 2008. I have had the pleasure of being married to my wonderful wife, Beth, who is also a registered nurse. We have 3 grown sons-all of whom we are very proud. We also have 3 dogs- 2 Vizslas, Holly and Scarlett, and a rescue Basset Hound named Daisy. I love spending time with the dogs, spending time with the family (not necessarily in that order), reading, going to church, and traveling when I can. I like hiking and working out in the yard. Because my father was born in Sicily, Italy, I'm trying to learn a little Italian for when I visit Sicily someday."

• Allergy & Immunology

• Allergy & Immunology
    Accredited by: American Board of Allergy & Immunology*

No malpractice history found for North Carolina.

• University of South Florida / College of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1998
  • Rectors & Visitors, Uva Health Sciences Center
  • University of Virginia
  • University of Virginia
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Firrincieli has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Firrincieli does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Firrincieli and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Firrincieli's Reviews

Be the first to leave a review

Dr. Firrincieli?

How was your experience with Dr. Firrincieli?