Dr. Vincent Dubravec, MD

Dr. Vincent Dubravec, MD

Allergy & Immunology  ·
Dr. Vincent Dubravec, MD is an allergy & immunology specialist in Grand Rapids, MI and has been practicing for 23 years. He graduated from University Of Illinois At Chicago Registrar in 1990 and specializes in allergy & immunology, allergy, and more.

5055 Plainfield Ave NE Ste C

Grand Rapids, MI 49525

• Priority Health
  • Spectrum Health

Learn about Dr. Dubravec

See how frequently Dr. Dubravec performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Hives
high
Allergic Reaction
high
Pollen Allergy

Dr. Dubravec's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Dubravec "www.MyAllergyAsthma.com , PEDIATRIC AND ADULT CARE. I like to teach patients how their allergies lead to symptoms, then show the different approaches we have to treat the problems. The closer we get to identifying the underlying triggers, the better we can address the actual problem rather than just treating symptoms. The more patients understand, the better we can help them manage their condition."

• Allergy & Immunology
  • Pediatric Allergy
  • Pediatric Allergy & Immunology

• Allergy & Immunology
    Accredited by: American Board of Allergy & Immunology*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

• University Of Illinois At Chicago Registrar

• Phi Kappa Phi National Honor Society, 1982
  • Army Health Professions Scholarship, 1985
  • Alpha Epsilon Delta National Premedical Honor Society, 1983
  • Golden Key Honor Society, 1982
  • Effect of beta-adrenergic antagonists on intracellular guanylate cyclase activity in guinea pig airway smooth muscle., 1995
  • Eosinophilia and gastrointestinal symptoms after ingestion of shiitake mushroom., 1998

Dr. Dubravec does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Dubravec and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Dubravec's Reviews

3.9
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Dubravec to family and friends

Dr. Dubravec's Performance

I was tested at Dr. Dubravec's office in early 2017. According to him I was not allergic to anything even though in the past from allergy testing I tested positive for a number of things. Knowing your body can change I accepted this answer for a while. I decided to get a second opinion as my...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option

Due to privacy issues, I don't know and therefore can't assess and reply to this specific case.In general, any test in medicine, including allergy testing, can change with time,for a variety of complexed reasons. I approach each patient on an individual basis. I always reconsider my assessment if patients aren't getting better, on a case-by-case basis, occasionally this involves retesting. Testing can result in "false positive" results, which I do my best to avoid. Other problems can contribute.

My condition has improved! I've seen Dr. Dubravec twice now, for my asthma. Office is hard to find, hidden around back of a building off North Plainfield.. Dr. Dubravec is down-to-earth, easy to talk with. Never rushed, he asks many questions about my health and how it's going with medications & my...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Dubravaec was very thorough, kind, knowledgeable , took lots of time to explain everything we talked about, he listened , communicated very well with us, even called us at home with his concerns, and followed up with all test results with a call to us. I believe he is a caring Dr. who truly...more