Orthopedic Surgery  |
Dr. Vincent Dalton, MD
Dr. Vincent Dalton, MD is an orthopedic surgery doctor who practices in Richmond, VA. He is 60 years old and has been practicing for 26 years. Dr. Dalton is affiliated with Bon Secours - St. Mary's Hospital and Parham Doctors' Hospital.

5899 Bremo Rd Ste 100

Richmond, VA 23226

Dr. Vincent Dalton, MD

• Southern Health Services (Coventry Health Care)

Learn about Dr. Dalton

Dr. Dalton's Experience

Dr. Dalton's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery

• Coccyx or Sacrum Fracture
  • Complications of Joint Prosthesis
  • De Quervain's Disease
  • Elbow Sprain
  • Enthesopathy of Knee (incl. Bursitis of Knee)
  • Femur Fracture
  • Foot Fracture
  • Foot Sprain
  • Fracture of Hand (incl. Fingers)
  • Ganglion Cyst
  • Knee Dislocation
  • Knee Fracture
  • Knee Injuries
  • Knee Sprain
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Leg Fracture Above Knee (incl. Hip)
  • Leg Fracture Below Knee (incl. Ankle)
  • Lumbar Spine Fracture
  • Medial Collateral Ligament (MCL) Sprain
  • Morton's Neuroma
  • Neck Strain (incl. Whiplash Injury)
  • Non-Unions and Malunions of Fractures

• Spinal Nerve Block
  • Synovial Biopsy
  • Trigger Finger Release
  • Viscosupplementation With Hyaluronate

No malpractice history found for Virginia.

• Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1991
  • Med College Va
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1986
  • Med College Va
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1987

Dr. Dalton has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Dalton does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Dalton and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Dalton's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Dalton to family and friends
4.3
Dr. Dalton's Performance
in Richmond, VA |
I was referred to Dr. G. Vincent Dalton for evaluation and hip replacement surgery. I read about his credentials and some of the reviews online before my visit and I was not disappointed. The whole experience was extremely positive. The entire staff was not only very professional and knowledgeable, but extremely kind. I highly recommend Dr. Dalton and his entire staff. I was put at ease immediately, even considering the prospect of surgery, by their professionalism and friendly atmosphere.
Lindsay - Thank you for taking the time to write this kind, thoughtful message. I will be sure to pass along to everyone here. Best, Sarah
in Richmond, VA |
Excellent experience with Dr. Dalton and his highly competent PA, Paige - total hip replacement, anterior procedure. Immediate relief of hip pain, back pain, sciatica. Back to work in 10 days. 4 weeks post surgery - complete range of hip motion, muscles 90% healed, minor residual swelling in lower leg. Down to earth, practical, supportive care. Best part: "no restrictions" on discharge. Completely satisfied patient; wish I had scheduled surgery sooner.
Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to write this kind message. I will be sure to pass along to everyone here. Best, Sarah
in Mineral, VA |
There are and I have heard of, so many other ortho doctors, but I recommend Dr. Dalton very highly. There's a large and very important aspect about a doctor for me and that is how well, said doctor listens and how well he/she responds on my level of understanding. Dr. Dalton seems to be one of the best at this. Another important factor is his staff; I'll mention 3.#1. His P.A Paige, #2. An office assistant, Robin #3. Nurse Shannon
Steve - Thank you for taking the time to write such a kind and thought-out review! I will be sure to pass along to everyone here. Best, Sarah
in Richmond, VA |
I tore my biceps and Dr. Dalton diagnosed the problem and performed my surgery. I had no idea what to expect. At two weeks post surgery, everything is looking great. Dr. Dalton told me the surgery went perfectly. Best of all, I literally didn't experience any pain with the repair (even immediately after surgery) and my arm seems to be healing well. This injury really had me worried me but I have had sprained ankles that were worse to deal with. Thanks, Dr. Dalton for a great job!
Thank you for taking the time to leave such nice feedback. It is truly appreciated! Best, Sarah
in Richmond, VA |
My hip replacement was a snap! Great experience! Preparation through class was excellent, totally calmed my fears to know in detail what it would be like, plus the chance to ask questions & discuss. Dr.Dalton is top-notch, no-nonsense, gave me a lot of confidence; PA Paige McNally is excellent in explaining & answering questions; everything proceeded smoothly, minimum pain, swift rehabilitation progress. I was back to almost all my normal activities within 3 wks. I would never have believed it!
Jenny - Thank you for taking the time out of your day to write such a nice message. I will be sure to pass along to everyone here. Best, Sarah
in Chester, VA |
Completely professional! Told me what to expect, what would happen and when. Made the whole process very easy, and I was apprehensive to have hip replacement done as I had never had surgery for anything. Highly recommended not just for the professionalism but also has great sense of humor. First Rate!
Terry - Thank you for taking the time out of your day to write this nice comment. All the best in the future, Sarah
in Richmond Va |
The surgery was great felt better we came to. Felt like it's right now.Dr Dalton explain details about the surgery to me. The staff is wonderful. His rates a 10 all the way cross the board. Thanks for taking good care of me!??
Thank you so much for your comment, Deborah! We wish you the best in your future! Warm regards, Sarah
Richmond, VA |
Not a good experience. After 2 surgeries had to ask about therapy. Had to ask about braces. His responses were "you want that - OK" Had to ask for the TKR surgery. Guess I would be still on crutches with a vagus deformity leg if I hadn't asked. Just did not explain things to me at all. I am walking now with limitations thou.
in Richmond, VA |
Very thorough, knowledgeable, answered all my questions, removed all my fears to make me feel confident with the procedure. My pain was quickly eliminated after the procedure. He displayed a good sense of humor.
These kind words are truly appreciated! Thank you for sharing your experience, William!
in Richmond, VA |
Had been dealing with extreme hip pain for over 2 years. Researched and found Dr. Dalton. Made an appointment for December 19th, 2016, scheduled for total hip replacement for February 14, 2017. Surgery went fantastic. Dr Dalton was an answer to prayers. He is the finest doctor anyone could ask for. His entire staff is fantastic. If anyone is in need of hip replacement surgery, you need look no further than Dr. Dalton.
Thank you for taking the time to write such a kind message. I will be sure to pass along the comment here.
in Richmond Va |
Had a consultation with Dr. Dalton, we agreed on replacement knee surgery in late Sept. No complications and 5 weeks later was feeling much like I was back to normal. I was given specific exercises before and after surgery and did them 2times as often as requested. 7 weeks after, I was hiking in the mountains. I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Dalton. He is down to earth, tells you exactly what the situation is from his part to your part and explains this in a manner you understand.
in Richmond, VA |
On my own I did research on hip replacement surgery and that research led me to favor the anterior method. The surgeon to whom I was referred did the posterior method only. This led to additional research and since at the time I was undergoing physical therapy for rotator cuff surgery, it seemed logical to me that the physical theraptists who worked with both types of hip replacement procedures would be an excellent resource. The anterior was recommended. I was fortunate to find Dr. Dalton.
Seattle, WA |
Horrible experience. Got an infection during hip replacement. My hip has caused problems ever since. I have had 2 Revisions. Ist 3 years after intial. Waited because I couldn't afford to take time off. It was a nightmare. Would not recommend this Physician or St. Mary's Bon Secour. Too much happened with initial surgery to go into. Just warning people.
in Richmond, VA |
Doctor Dalton is the most caring, intelligent, warm and concerned doctor I have seen in many, many years. He was easy to talk to and he explained what needed to be done in terms I could easily understand. He delivered my bad news in a very kind way and recommended an excellent surgeon to operate on my very complex infection and fracture. I only wish I could have doctor Dalton as my doctor for everything. He is truly a wonderful doctor in every respect.
Have you seen Dr. Vincent Dalton, MD?

Visit Dr. Dalton

Dr. Dalton accepts 8 insurance carriers
    Carelink PPO
  • Southern Health Services (Coventry Health Care)
    Southern Health Services (Coventry Health Care) HMO