Dr. Vincent Cifello, MD

Dr. Vincent Cifello, MD

Colon & Rectal Surgery  |
Dr. Vincent Cifello, MD is a colon & rectal surgery doctor who practices in Glen Burnie, MD. He is 50 years old and has been practicing for 24 years.

1404 Crain Hwy S

Glen Burnie, MD 21061

• CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield

Learn about Dr. Cifello

See how frequently Dr. Cifello performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Abscess
Hemorrhoidectomy or Excision of Anal Tags
Anal or Rectal Pain

Dr. Cifello's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Colon & Rectal Surgery

• Colon and Rectal Surgery
  • Colonoscopy, Proctosigmoidoscopy, and Sigmoidoscopy
  • Cyst Incision and Drainage
  • Destruction of Anal Tumor
  • Enterostomy (Laparoscopic or Open)
  • Excision of Rectal Tumor
  • Fistulectomy or Fistulotomy, Anal
  • Gastroenterology Procedures
  • Hemorrhoidectomy or Excision of Anal Tags
  • Hernia Repair
  • Incision and Removal of Foreign Object
  • Incisional Hernia Repair, Laparoscopic
  • Intestinal Transplant (incl. Enterectomy)
  • Laparoscopic Surgical Procedure
  • Laparotomy
  • Open Incisional and-or Ventral Hernia Repair
  • Pelvic Exenteration (For: Gynecologic, Urinary, or Colorectal Malignancy)
  • Proctectomy, Open or Laparoscopic (incl. Swenson and Duhamel Procedures)
  • Sphincterotomy

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Maryland.

• Columbia Univ Coll Of Physicians and Surgeons
    Medical School | Graduated 1993
  • St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1994
  • St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1998
  • UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1999

Dr. Cifello has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Cifello does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Cifello and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Cifello's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Cifello to family and friends
Dr. Cifello's Performance
in Fayetteville, PA |
Dr.Cifello is awsome. A very skilled surgeon with excellent outcomes for his patients. I have been his patient for many years and also worked with him directly in a clinical (Hospital ) setting. As a recovery room R.N. for many years have had the experience of working directly at the bedside with Dr.Cifello and recovery of his surgical patients. His care and concern of his patients is a priorty for Dr. Cifello ,beside being a "Very-Skilled" surgeon. The Best of the Best !!!
in Columbia, MD |
I found Dr. Cifello through my insurance site. I did some research and found he came highly reviewed by previous patients. He was knowledgeable, thorough, and took as much time with me as I needed in order to understand my options. I had been hesitant to see a surgeon about my issue, thinking the odds are he's going to recommend surgery. But Dr. Cifello actually said in my case he would not recommend surgery at this point, unless the symptoms got worse. I'd highly recommend Dr. Cifello.
Washington, DC |
I had an all around great experience with Dr. Cifello at a difficult time. He was patient with all my questions and thorough in his explanations. Very trustworthy and straightforward doctor. I ended up requiring surgery, which he performed quickly and effectively. *knock on wood* all issues seems to be resolved two weeks post-op.
in Glen Burnie, MD |
I would recommend Dr. Cifello for a variety of reasons. Most importantly because he shows a genuine concern for your well being and exhibits a high level of professionalism. He meet with me, explained what needed to be done and why. At no time did I ever feel rushed and he took the time to make sure I was comfortable. Most importantly he took care of the issue and I couldn't be more pleased with the outcome. His staff was also very helpful in every step of the procedure.
in Crofton, MD |
Dr. Cifello performed my laparoscopic colon resection in July of 2016. I met with him several times before the surgery and he always gave me as much time as I needed to ask questions and gave me confidence in his knowledge and abilities. The surgery went very well, I had zero complications post-surgery, and my recovery went smoothly & quickly. My experience at the hospital (BWMC) was very good also. I highly recommend Dr. Cifello, you are in good hands with him...he's an excellent surgeon!
in Hurlock, Md |
Dr. Ciffelo is the reason I am alive &well today.I suffered from a female mass that perforated to my colon.We had a tough journey,but he promised to make me better & he did.Through 8 surgeries, including an emergency ileostomy, due to the complexity of my condition, he did everything to make me comfortable & at ease. He has always been honest, caring, & comforting. We have laughed, cried, griped, &celebrated together.He not only has the necessary skill,he has the desired bedside manner as well.
in Brooklyn, MD |
Dr. Cifello was very thorough explaining the procedure as well has my hospital stay and recuperation. The surgery went well and I feel much better after having the procedure. My procedure was performed due to chronic Diverticulitis.
Have you seen Dr. Vincent Cifello, MD?
Are you Dr. Cifello?