Dr. Vincent Catallozzi, MD

Dr. Vincent Catallozzi, MD

Urology | Male

I have and will always strive to give the best care I can.  To be patient and honest to my patients, to treat them with respect and to carefully listen to them.  To continue to learn new treatments and skills so that I will be able to provide state of the art care.

I have been in practice for over 3 decades.   I decided to become a physician because I can think of nothing more satisfying than being able to help people feel better and improve their quality of life.  I have and always will dedicate myself to bringing my patients the best quality of urologic care available.

Dr. Catallozzi's Experience

See how Dr. Catallozzi's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Catallozzi

Dr. Catallozzi accepts 14 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Catallozzi has admitting privileges.

Dr. Catallozzi's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Catallozzi to family and friends
1.7
based on 6 total surveys
Dr. Catallozzi's Performance
    GOOD
Dr. Catallozzi Says:

Thank you for your thoughts..  We appreciate all your positive feedback and will strive to continue to meat your expectations.  We take your concerns seriously and will do our best to improve and share your concerns with staff and supervisors to assure your expectations can be met in the future.

Have you seen Dr. Vincent Catallozzi, MD?
Are you Dr. Catallozzi?

Compare Dr. Catallozzi

Dr. Catallozzi's Care Philosophy

Dr. Catallozzi says...

I have been treating and managing urologic conditions for over 3 decades.  I am in a practice that is innovative and forward thinking and is constantly finding and implementing new treatments, techniques and procedures to bring the best urologic care to our patients.

Dr. Catallozzi says...

I have been in practice for over 3 decades and have witnessed how technology has revolutionized Urological procedures.  I have not only evolved with the changes but also helped perfect some of the procedures and treatments we use today. With a small group of fellow physicians we introduced the first Extracorporeal shock wave lithotripsy (ESWL) for kidney stones procedure creating a mobile unit to bring this ground breaking procedure to multiple area hospitals.  I continue and always continue to learn the latest and greatest treatments and procedure so my patients will have only the best I can offer.

Our practice has established the first ASC (Ambulatory Surgical Center) in our area.  Our patients are able to have a unique one on one surgical experience which is more comfortable and personal than the hospital setting.

Dr. Catallozzi says...

If you are pleased with our practice please tell friends and relatives.  If you are not please tell us so we can do better.

Our office can be reached at 401 828-7110, Fax 401 827-6364 or if you are a patient on our patient portal. If you currently do not have an account, call our office to get the website address and a PIN.

Dr. Catallozzi's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Urology
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades
  •  Malpractice claims in Rhode Island not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Rhode Island.

• Bladder Cancer
  • Bladder Diseases
  • Bladder Diverticulum
  • Bladder Infection
  • Bladder Stones
  • Blood in Urine (Hematuria)
  • Chronic Kidney Diseases
  • Elevated PSA (Prostate Specific Antigen)
  • End-Stage Renal Disease
  • Enlarged Prostate (BPH)
  • Erectile Dysfunction
  • Hydronephrosis
  • Kidney Cancer
  • Kidney Disease
  • Kidney Stone Pain (Renal Colic)
  • Kidney Stones
  • Neurogenic Bladder
  • Nighttime Urination (Nocturia)
  • Painful Urination (Dysuria)
  • Prostate Cancer
  • Sexual Dysfunction
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Sleep Disorders
  • Urethral Stricture
  • Urinary Disorders
  • Urinary Incontinence
  • Urinary Stones
  • Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
  • Vaginal and Pelvic Prolapse

Rhode Island Hospital

Completed in 1983

Providence College

Graduated in 1973

Dr. Catallozzi does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Catallozzi and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Urology

• Bladder Surgery
  • Cystometry
  • Cystourethroscopy and Transurethral Resection of Bladder Neck
  • Kidney Stone Removal, Closed
  • Lithotripsy
  • TURP (Transurethral Resection of Prostate) or Laser Destruction of Prostate
  • Urethral Dilation
  • Urinary Stone Removal (Litholapaxy)
  • Uroflowmetry