Dr. Vincent Caracciolo, MD

Dr. Vincent Caracciolo, MD

Cardiology  |
175 reviews

Dr. Caracciolo obtained his Bachelor of Science in Biology at Clarkson University, where he graduated with honors, he went on to earn his M.D. from St. George's University School of Medicine. He completed an internal medicine residency at Yale University – Norwalk Hospital Program where he was the recipient of multiple awards including Resident of the Year for 1999 – 2000, Peer Award, Team Care Achievement Award and the Excellence in Emergency Medicine Award. Dr. Caracciolo completed a three year fellowship in cardiovascular disease at the University of Stony Brook, N.Y. "I enjoyed a very active and diverse medical training which included, not only top notch clinical instruction from medical leaders, but also had multiple publications in several medical journals including the Journal of the American Medical Association," said Dr. Caracciolo about his experiences preparing for a career in medicine. Trained in many aspects of cardiovascular disease including clinical cardiovascular disease, echocardiography, nuclear cardiology and invasive non-interventional cardiology, Dr. Caracciolo has a special interest in coronary artery disease, valvular heart disease, general medical electrophysiology as well as preventative cardiovascular medicine. Dr. Caracciolo beagn medical practice on the First Coast after practicing in Sarasota County for three years....See Less

First Coast Heart & Vascular Center, PA

1000 Plantation Island Dr S Ste 9

Saint Augustine, FL 32080

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • Ambetter
  • AvMed
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
  • EmblemHealth
  • HealthSmart
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)

Learn about Dr. Caracciolo

First Coast Heart & Vascular Center stands as an all-inclusive cardiac and vascular practice. At First Coast Heart & Vascular Center we serve our patients with quality, compassion and integrity.

We have locations in Duval, Clay, St. Johns and Flagler counties.

Dr. Caracciolo is a founding member of First Coast Heart & Vascular Center, PA.

"I believe an informed patient is a healthier patient."

Dr. Caracciolo's Experience

Dr. Caracciolo's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Cardiology

• Atrial Septal Defect
  • Cardiomyopathy
  • Carotid Artery Disease
  • Chest Pain
  • Chronic Pulmonary Heart Diseases (incl. Pulmonary Hypertension)
  • Congenital Aortic Valve Disorders
  • Congenital Heart Block
  • Congenital Heart Defects
  • Congenital Heart Disease
  • Congestive Heart Failure
  • Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
  • Dizziness
  • Endocarditis
  • Heart Attack (Acute Myocardial Infarction)
  • Heart Disease

• Cardiac Imaging
  • Cardiac Myocardial Perfusion Imaging
  • Cardiovascular Stress Test
  • Cardioversion, Elective
  • Chest CT (incl. Heart and Lungs)
  • Echocardiogram Interpretation
  • Stress Echocardiogram
  • Stress Test
  • Tilt Testing or Cardiac Event Monitors
  • Transesophageal Echocardiography (TEE)

• Clarkson
  • Norwalk Hospital Association - Yale
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2002
  • State University of New York At Stone Brook Health Sciences
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2005

Dr. Caracciolo has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Caracciolo does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Caracciolo and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Caracciolo's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Caracciolo to family and friends
Dr. Caracciolo's Performance
in St Augustine, FL |
Dr. Caracciolo is a professional in every sense of the word. He listened and seemed genuinely concerned that I understand my treatment alternatives. His answers were on point and his explanations easy to follow. I felt a real sense of his personal interest in providing me with the best solution.
in Saint Augustine Florida |
Dr. Caracciola was very informative and listened to my concerns. He has a great bedside manner. I would definitely refer my friends and family to him
in Palm Coast, FL |
very rude to my wife last year at our app. if i was felling better i would have showed my anger. he didnt even read my chart before coming in to see me. he said i needed a heart value replacement that i allready had i was there for a check up.needa to work on is people skills
in Palm Coast, FL |
The Doctor has excellent credentials,explains everything to detail.Would recommend to all my friends.
in St Augustine, FL |
Dr. C is highly knowledgeable in his field. And just as important to me, he's so kind and had a way of putting his patients at ease.
in St Augustine, FL |
I have always found Dr Caracciolo to be knowledgeable and caring He listens and explains things so you can understand what you need to know He walks into the room with that smile and right away you feel as if everything is going to be better. Sounds silly but you just know that he cares and has the knowledge to solve the problems I am so glad that he is he is here in St Augustine All of the staff at First Coast are very capable and caring.
in St Augustine, FL |
Thank you Dr. C for listening to me and answering my questions. You look at me and make me feel that you see and hear me as well as letting me know about my health. Your office staff are always helpful and efficient. Thanks for taking care of me.
St Augustine, FL |
I like the fact that he takes time to access the situation and doesn't contribute to patient anxiety. He has a nice manner and I feel confident with his suggestions for treatment.
in Palm Coast, FL |
I love Dr. C. He is thorough, understanding and patient. Each visit with him and his staff is so pleasant. Most of all he listens to you. Thank you Dr. C.
in St Augustine, FL |
Dr. C is caring, top notch & very good at explaining things. He doesn't rush, and I am extremely pleased with his level of expertise.
St Augustine, FL |
Dr. C. is charming, and caring. My husband and I are both patients of his. I feel sure he's highly skilled and at the top of the rankings for Cardiologists. We are happy that he's located right here in St. Augustine.
in Palm Coast, FL |
Very personable, knowledgeable, explains every detail with laymen terms.
in St Augustine, FL |
Dr. C, has been great! Very thorough and he will listen to you !
in Palatka, FL |
I wouldn't trust any other heart doctor. Dr. C is a very patient doctor, can joke with his patients to help ease the tense atmosphere (which there aren't any). He cares very much about his patients and their concerns. I try to refer everyone that I know, who has a heart condition, to Dr. C.
in Bunnell, FL |
This was the best experience I have ever encountered with a Doctor. Everything from curtesy to informative to a nice guy is what I saw in this professional man. I will recommend him for sure!
in St Augustine, FL |
Dr. Caracciolo has been my doctor for at least five years and I trust him explicitly. His concern for his patients is spot on and I would certainly recommend him to my friends.
in St Augustine, FL |
After a few test to be sure Doctor "C" recommended an Immediate Heart opp. It would appear it was just in time. I am doing great now. Thanks Dr. "C"
in St Augustine, FL |
Finally a Cardiologists who listens to your answers and your questions !! He responds in a way you can easily understand . He displays genuine concern for the patient and doesn't rush you . I feel fortunate to have him as my cardiologists.....
in St Augustine, FL |
Dr. "C" as we fondly call him is one the most patient oriented Dr.'s I have ever seen. He is highly capable, totally professional, excellent with communication, outstanding in every way. And no, I am not a relative of his, only a patient. :-)
in St Augustine, FL |
Efficient office. Dr. Caracciolo is so accessible and easy to talk to!
in St Augustine, FL |
I've had other Cardiologists due to my moving, but I find Dr. C a solid, knowledgeable, understandable and friendly specialist. I'm happy to have him on my "team."
in St Augustine, FL |
Exceptional Medical/Technical knowledge in all respects, and the ability to explain it in understandable terms to make decisions. I've been through some major "episodes" and Dr. C has always been a calm and positive factor in getting the issues solved. He has always been accessible when needed, and able to respond in a timely fashion. The entire staff is always professionally accommodating and helpful.
in Palm Coast, FL |
Love Dr. "C"!! He is kind, compassionate, exceptional listener, great care taker. He is very concerned about the well being of your overall health and will leave no stone unturned if there is any reason for concern. Thank you Dr. "C"
in Elkton, FL |
Dr. C is extremely intelligent, very well spoken, a great listener and has his patients welfare at the top of his list. I feel totally confident in his ability to handle any cardio situation I encounter.
St Augustine, FL |
He is an outstanding doctor. P
in Florida |
Absolutely! I think he is an awesome dr. & very caring and understanding!
in St aug fl |
He was awsome took time an explained things to me wasnt in a hurry an remembeted me on my next visit mafe me feel safe an the lafys that helpef me on my days of appt are the greatest i told everyone the experience an to come to see dr C thank ypu all
in Saint Augustine Florida |
Dr. C is an amazing personal doctor who treats you as an individual and not as a patient very impressed with his bedside Manner and he's always there for me when I need him thank you so much dr. C
in Palatka, FL |
Very professional yet communicates so the patient can understand & feel comfortable.
in Saint Augustine, Florida |
Dr.Caracciolo is the utmost professional and a tribute to his craft. Skilled, personable and friendly manner always. A Class act!
in Crescent City, FL |
Dr. C has been my doctor for about six years. He always has time to listen and then explain any questions I might have. If I am having a problem he checks everything completely which certainly puts me more at ease knowing I am getting excellent care.
in St Augustine, FL |
I retired with 40+yrs experience as an RN in Oct'15 and moved to St. Augustine. Jan '16 developed chest pain with increasing severity. I knew no physicians. Chose my PCP from the internet who referred me to Dr. C. Though aware of my background he took the time to explain everything pre/post heart cath. I respect he didn't hesitate to call in a 2nd opinion to help me avoid open heart. He cared about me, my needs and the best approach. Bottom line no open heart, I'm fine. He's the best.
Palatka, FL |
I felt very comfortable at my first visit with the staff and doctor. Dr Caracciolo was thorough and cared about what I had to say. I feel reassured now that my health needs will be met.
St Augustine, FL |
Dr. C is a very good Dr. One of the best!
Palatka, FL |
Was very personable, thorough, and took time to explain test results.
in St Augustine, FL |
excellent doctor who cares and that means a lot to some one like me who has had open heart operation
in St Augustine, FL |
Thank you for saving my life Dr C. ??
in St Augustine, FL |
Professional, considers factors that vary for me as an individual from the average patient.
in St Augustine, FL |
Extremely competent doctor; highly recommend
in St Augustine, FL |
I saw Dr C in December he is a great Dr and really cares about his patients He listens to my concerns and always makes sure my heart is good love Dr C
in St Augustine, FL |
Very likeable and explains everything in great detail! So glad I found this group!
Palm Coast, FL |
I am dealing with multiple health issues and Dr. Caracciolo has put me at ease when it comes to my heart issue. He referred me for heart surgery which was necessary and has followed up extensively. There is no other cardiologist I would go to and have referred close friends to see him. We thank the Lord every day for the wonderful, caring doctor he is and pray he has a long and successful practice.
Great Dr!!! Very knowledgeable and a great people person
in St Augustine, FL |
He spent a lot of time talking to me- never felt rushed and he explained everything. Very personable.
St Augustine, FL |
Always listens and is willing to explain until and so you can understand. Not so scary to get older with a Doctor C. Office staff is always courteous and Robin in Echo is so obliging to make you comfortable. happy 2017
in St Augustine, FL |
I have complete faith in Dr. C's care and recommendations. He is on time with his appointments, spends as much time as needed when discussing test results and making recommendations. I highly recommend him to my family and friends. He is very business-like, yet at the same time, very caring. Lindsey C. Smith, Ed.D
in interlachen, fl |
Unperceptive to situation at hand. Felt like I was being rushed through steps like a production line. Didn't show concern for purpose of visit, never asked " what kind of surgery do you need to be cleared for? Take care see you in 6 mo.
in Palatka, FL |
Dr. Caracciolo always listens to my concerns and answers my questions in terms that I can understand and has responded in a way that is easy to understand.
in Saint Augustine,Florida |
Dr.Caracciolo is a fantastic Doctor!He took his time with me and explained everything to me.He encouraged me to lose weight.I'am happy to say,I lost the weight and got off the blood pressure medicine he had me on!I never felt so good!I highly recommend Dr.Caracciolo!
in St Augustine, FL |
Dr. C as he is referred to, is first and foremost professional and caring. He explains your condition in detail and takes as much time as you feel is necessary.
Have you seen Dr. Vincent Caracciolo, MD?
Are you Dr. Caracciolo?

Visit Dr. Caracciolo

Dr. Caracciolo accepts 22 insurance carriers
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
    Choice PPO
  • Ambetter
  • AvMed
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
    Emblem Health
  • HealthSmart
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
  • Molina Healthcare

Jacksonville, FL 32207
Saint Vincent's Medical Center Southside
4201 Belfort Rd
Jacksonville, FL 32216

More Cardiology Specialists like Dr. Caracciolo at First Coast Heart & Vascular Center, PA

Dr. Dinesh Pubbi, MD