Dr. Vincent J. Caracciolo, MD

Dr. Vincent J. Caracciolo, MD

Cardiology | Male | 42 years old

First Coast Heart & Vascular Center, PA

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Caracciolo obtained his Bachelor of Science in Biology at Clarkson University, where he graduated with honors, he went on...

Dr. Caracciolo's Experience

99Experience
Match

See how Dr. Caracciolo's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Caracciolo

Dr. Caracciolo accepts 11 insurance carriers

11 Insurance Carriers Accepted*

*Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment

/* /.overlay-container */}

Check out the quality of care at the 5 hospitals where Dr. Caracciolo has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Reviewing Dr. Caracciolo

Dr. Caracciolo's Review Details
4.8 based on 88 responses
Experience with Dr. Caracciolo
Dr. Caracciolo's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (78)
in St Augustine , FL |
always very pleasant, gets to the point -covers all issues-great doctor!
in Elkton, Florida |
I think Dr. C IS awesome, very conscientious & very caring. I would recommend anyone to go to him. I feel very comfortable in his care.
in Hastings, FL |
Excellent! Everyone in the office is very nice and Dr Caracciolo makes you feel very comfortable.
in Palatka, FL |
I recommend Dr Caracciolo to all of my family and friends. Five stars +
One word OUTSTANDING
in St. Augustine, FL |
Dr. Caracciolo is very thorough. As a new patient I was impressed that he wanted to do his own heart tests and not just rely on my previous test results or my own novice explanation regarding my heart disease. After my second follow up appointment I left with a sense of comfort in knowing that I can trust Dr. Caracciolo and I believe he is doing everything possible to manage my heart disease. He took the time to explain my test results and answered all my questions.
in Saint Augustine, FL |
Dr. C is a very competent and caring Dr. He takes as much time as needed to explain everything to you. He also explains why he is or is not doing something.
in Palm Coast, FL |
Excellent, caring doctor. He truly strives to give you the best care for your medical conditions. He's tops in this area for cardiac care!
in St.Augustine, Fl. |
Great
in St. Augustine, Florida |
Dr. C has been great for me. I have had a few cardiologists. He treats his patient with respect and takes the time to know his patients.
in St.Augustine, Fla |
Would recommend to any one that wants to know the truth about their medical condition which triggered their visit to Doc Caracciolo. He is the most professional person I have ever met that puts things in a very special way that an average person would understand. He's just the best. I'm so proud to have him as my cardiology professional and I sleep better and have a greater quality of life thanks to his gift from above that cures all of us. THANK YOU DOCTOR CARACCIOLO.
in St Augustine, FL |
he tells you the way it is and he expects you to do what he says.I think he is a great Dr.
in St Augustine, FL |
FAST, IN AND OUT NO WAITING. SAID I LOOKED GOOD AND WILL A LONG TIME.
in Palm Coast, FL |
Dr explains everything he does. Why he does it and the results. Very personal and to the point.
in Elkton, FL |
Dr. C did not feel the need to initiate any action in my case. It was very reassuring to me that he is monitoring my condition.
in San Mateo, FL |
He is always courteous, friendly and to the point. He genuinely seems to care about his patients. I just Love Dr. C.
in Georgetown Florida |
He is a caring person Is very strate foward with the information he is giving you about your health care.!
in Satsuma, FL |
I have had very good experience with Dr. C. He is kind, caring and tenacious about available treatments for my heart issues. I have several serious health conditions and Dr. C has worked with my other specialists to insure that I get the best care available. I have and will continue to recommend him and his practice to friends and family.
Saint Augustine, FL |
Dr. C has a way of putting you at ease. He is easy to talk to and you can ask him anything. After I had just come home from from the hospital due to a bleeding brain aneurysm, I had to go to the emergency room for chest pains. Dr. C saw my husband going into the emergency room and inquired why. By the time I got home that afternoon, Dr. C had his office call me to set up an appointment to be sure I was fine. I would recommend him always.
in St Augustine, FL |
Dr. Clistens to me. He does not seem to be in a hurry to get to the next patient. He explains procedures and why he is ordering certain tests. He is young and up-to-date on the latest technology. I have already recommedned him to other people.
St Augustine, FL |
He took the time to sit and talk with me about my potential issues. I felt he was engage wth me and, I was just another number.
in St Augustine, FL |
The best doctor ever I would recommend him to everyone who has heart problems
in Palm Coast, FL |
He is most attentive and informative. He takes time to listen to what you say and how you feel and then applies it to your medical needs... If it was not for my complaining about my legs hurting which I did for years with other doctors, Dr.Caracciolo immediately listened and sent me for various test and found out that I had PAD and he immediately had me treated for it.
in St Augustine, FL |
Very easy to talk to. Would highly recommend him to family and friends
in St Augustine, FL |
Dr. Caracciolo has been attentive and thorough without making mountains out of mole hills. His personality fits well with my own and what I look for in a doctor. I want to stay physically fit and active and he is on board with that goal. I don't know about the ease of scheduling urgent appointments as I have only needed routine appointments. Those have been easy to schedule.
in Palm Coast, FL |
I would always ask for Dr. Vincent J. Caracciolo for any problems I might have with my heart. He is thorough and explains so well any questions or concerns I have. When my family Dr. said he was going to refer me, I ask for Dr. Caracciolo. If you have a problem, he lets you know, if not, he lets you know that too. Thanks for asking Saundra Jean Hydrick of Palm Coast, FL
in Hastings, FL |
Dr. Caracciolo was straight forward easy to understand and answered all my questions with me having no feeling of not knowing what he was talking about.
in St Augustine, FL |
He is friendly, concerned, and professional. He doesn't waste time, yet he takes all the time needed to address my questions. He is clear in his statement, and give understandable answers to questions. I feel very lucky to have him as a doctor. I have complete trust in his advice and recommendations.
in St. Augustine, Fl |
When I first moved to this area, I met Dr. Caracciolo. He was excellent and sent me to my other doctors. He has a good bedside manner and takes the time to explain everything. I don't feel like a number or in a rush like my last doctor.
in St Augustine FL |
Mine was a first time .visit. Dr Caracciolo was thorough and concerned.
in Elkton, FL |
He is ahead of Wed MD in his keeping up with current medical developments. He answers questions completely. He has a friendly, yet professional, personality.
in St Augustine, FL |
Extremely thorough & personable!
in Palm Coast, FL |
Dr. Caracciolo is a very caring doctor who follows through on what he says he going to do. I have family inherited high cholesterol that has led me to have recent by-pass surgery CABG. To get my cholesterol in check Dr. Caracciolo has obtained the new drug Repatha (an injectable drug) which has gotten my cholesterol down to normal safe readings.
in Palm Coast, FL |
Dr. Caracciolo is very thorough and detected an issue with my husband that to us saved his life. We could not be more happy with any other doctor.
in St Augustine, FL |
A caring and considerate physician.
in St Augustine, FL |
Dr. Caracciolo took the time to explain many of the tests and to answer all my questions... Overall, a very pleasant experience handled by a very professional staff...
very trustable
in St Augustine, FL |
He discovered that I needed open heart surgery and then patiently coached me back to health and a full life after my quad bypass. He balanced my fears with facts and just the right amount of humor. He is the best I've ever worked with.
in Palm Coast, FL |
First visit was very good. Dr. Caracciolo recommended new medication which is working fine. One disappointment. I dropped off a two week blood pressure study at his Palm Coast office, over a month ago. Never heard back from him or office staff.
Kind,considerate,informative and understanding.
in St. Augustine, FL |
I would definitely recommend Dr. Caracciolo. He is extremely knowledgeable and always takes all the time you need to answer any questions and/or concerns. My husband, brother and sister-in-law also are patients and he is the only one I would go to in St. Augustine.
in Ruckersville, VA |
I would certainly recommend Dr. C. to other people. He was compassionate and very thorough with his care.
St Augustine, FL |
He listens - smiles - but also answers questions. Thank you
in St Augustine, FL |
He reads over your chart to familiarize what going on with you. He explains what is needed to be done and gives you a note to take home so you won't forget what to do. Very good doctor and has helped me a lot.
in St Augustine,Fl |
Dr Caracciolo is very polite would recommend him to anyone
in St Augustine, FL |
I am a 72 year old woman who has been under Dr. C's care for several years. Without describing my personal overall health and specific cardiac health I would say that Dr. C has rolled with my ups and downs better than I could possibly imagine. At times I have been fearful, resisting compliance, too full of questions, and he has always been there for me. He provides the best of cardiac care in the hospital, in the office, and whenever you would need him. I can't recommend him highly enough.
in Palm Coast, FL |
I have recommended Dr. Caracciolo to others because I like his mannerism and the fact that he is not an alarmist. He tells you straight and takes all the necessary steps to help you maintain a healthy life style.
in St Augustine, FL |
Careful listener, compassionate, takes plenty of time, explains your situation clearly and asks for feedback / questions. Dr. Caracciolo appears highly competent.
in St Augustine, FL |
Dr Caracciola was highly recommended and lived up to his reputation in every way.
in Palm Coast, FL |
He makes you feel comfortable and is very caring. He reviews all of your tests and how you feel every time I see him. His staff always calls me the same day I submit my warfarin blood test.
Have you seen Dr. Caracciolo?
Are you Dr. Caracciolo? Post a response on your personalized profile.

Compare Dr. Caracciolo

More Cardiology Specialists like Dr. Caracciolo at First Coast Heart & Vascular Center, PA

• Cardiology

• Atrial Septal Defect
  • Cardiomyopathy
  • Carotid Artery Disease
  • Chest Pain
  • Chronic Pulmonary Heart Diseases (incl. Pulmonary Hypertension)
  • Congenital Aortic Valve Disorders
  • Congenital Heart Block
  • Congenital Heart Defects
  • Congenital Heart Disease
  • Congestive Heart Failure
  • Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
  • Dizziness
  • Endocarditis
  • Heart Attack (Acute Myocardial Infarction)
  • Heart Disease

• Cardiac Imaging
  • Cardiac Myocardial Perfusion Imaging
  • Cardiovascular Stress Test
  • Cardioversion, Elective
  • Chest CT (incl. Heart and Lungs)
  • CT Coronary Angiogram
  • Echocardiogram Interpretation
  • Stress Echocardiogram
  • Stress Test
  • Tilt Testing or Cardiac Event Monitors
  • Transesophageal Echocardiography (TEE)

St George's University

State University of New York At Stone Brook Health Sciences

Completed in 2005

Clarkson

Graduated in 1995

Dr. Caracciolo has no media or publications listed.

• Arabic
  • Hindi
  • Persian
  • Urdu

Memberships & Affiliations

Dr. Caracciolo does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Caracciolo and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

×

Dr. Caracciolo's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Cardiology
  • Board certified in Cardiovascular Disease
×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Caracciolo

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Caracciolo's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness
Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)
10 – 15 minutes

Experience with Dr. Caracciolo

Level of trust in provider's decisions
How well provider explains medical condition(s)
How well provider listens and answers questions
Spends appropriate amount of time with patients

Dr. Caracciolo says...

Dr. Caracciolo obtained his Bachelor of Science in Biology at Clarkson University, where he graduated with honors, he went on to earn his M.D. from St. George's University School of Medicine. He completed an internal medicine residency at Yale University – Norwalk Hospital Program where he was the recipient of multiple awards including Resident of the Year for 1999 – 2000, Peer Award, Team Care Achievement Award and the Excellence in Emergency Medicine Award.

Dr. Caracciolo completed a three year fellowship in cardiovascular disease at the University of Stony Brook, N.Y. "I enjoyed a very active and diverse medical training which included, not only top notch clinical instruction from medical leaders, but also had multiple publications in several medical journals including the Journal of the American Medical Association," said Dr. Caracciolo about his experiences preparing for a career in medicine.

Trained in many aspects of cardiovascular disease including clinical cardiovascular disease, echocardiography, nuclear cardiology and invasive non-interventional cardiology, Dr. Caracciolo has a special interest in coronary artery disease, valvular heart disease, general medical electrophysiology as well as preventative cardiovascular medicine. Dr. Caracciolo beagn medical practice on the First Coast after practicing in Sarasota County for three years.

Dr. Caracciolo's Care Philosophy

First Coast Heart & Vascular Center stands as an all-inclusive cardiac and vascular practice. At First Coast Heart & Vascular Center we serve our patients with quality, compassion and integrity.

We have locations in Duval, Clay, St. Johns and Flagler counties.

Dr. Caracciolo is a founding member of First Coast Heart & Vascular Center, PA.

"I believe an informed patient is a healthier patient."