Dr. Vincent Ansanelli Jr, MD

Dr. Vincent Ansanelli Jr, MD

Oncology  ·
Dr. Vincent Ansanelli Jr, MD is an oncology specialist in Plainview, NY and has been practicing for 51 years. He graduated from SUNY Dwnstate M C Coll Med in 1967 and specializes in oncology and surgery.

100 Manetto Hill Rd Ste 210

Plainview, NY 11803

Learn about Dr. Ansanelli Jr

See how frequently Dr. Ansanelli Jr performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Breast Diseases
Cancer
Breast Cancer

Dr. Ansanelli Jr's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Ansanelli Jr "As a pioneer in Laser Breast Cancer Surgery, NOT ABLATION, I am a proponent of customary Standard Surgical care as well as Integrative-Alternative medical care in the treatment of breast cancer. Stage I-IV is capable of being completely removed by Laser and sent for pathological confirmation of clear margins. Every procedure, including Mastectomies & Axillary Dissections eliminates all Hospitalization, General Anesthesia, Rx Pain Medications & Blood Transfusions; www.LaserBreastCancerSurgery.com"

• Oncology
  • Surgery

• General Surgery
    Accredited by: American Board of Surgery*

No malpractice history found for New York.

• SUNY Dwnstate M C Coll Med
    Medical School | Graduated 1967
  • Kings County Hospital Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • Columbia-Presby Med Ctr
  • Francis Delafield Hosp
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Ansanelli Jr has no media or publications listed.

• Italian

Dr. Ansanelli Jr does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Ansanelli Jr and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Ansanelli Jr's Reviews

4.1
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Ansanelli Jr to family and friends

Dr. Ansanelli Jr's Performance

I thank Dr Ansanelli for the excellent surgery. It was more extensive than I expected but it is great to be cancer free and the healthiest I've been in years. There wasn't much pain, I just used Tylenol to control it. I healed quickly. Thank you Dr Ansanelli!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr Ansanelli has been an answer to prayer dealing with a unexpected growth found recently. He is compassionate and caring and listened to my concerns as an individual. The laser surgery was minimally invasive and the recovery was amazingly mild. I only took Tylenol once post surgery and felt only...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I am one week post op and in awe of how well everything went and the way I look! Dr Ansanelli and Nadira, his secretary, as well as the entire surgery crew made me feel so comfortable before and after. I can’t believe what a wonderful job Dr A did with what he had to work with. Instead of losing my...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr Ansanelli did my mastectomy in 2016. I returned to work almost immediately following my surgery. When I awoke from surgery I had no pain. My post op time was excellent. Today, I am cancer free, thanks to Dr. Ansanelli skill and use of breast cancer lasers. He and his staff are professional...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Wow! where do I begin? Nightmare! Wouldn't recommend him to my enemy! Can't even begin to put into words because they don't give you enough characters. This guy is old and needs to hang up his coat.. If I had nothing better to do in life I would stand outside his office and boycott him. It's...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Are you Dr. Ansanelli Jr?