Dr. Vince Rogenes, MD

Urology ·  Male · Age 53

Dr. Rogenes
5300 W Plano Pkwy Plano, TX 75093

Dr. Vince Rogenes, MD is an urology specialist in Plano, TX and has been practicing for 27 years. He graduated from Medical College Of Wisconsin in 1992 and specializes in urology.

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Rogenes

2.8

Dr. Rogenes?
Dr. Rogenes' Performance
What People Say About Dr. Vince Rogenes, MD
My initial visit was 8 days ago. Dr Rogenes wrote a script for a drug that has been recalled and pharmacy is unable to order more. I left a message within two hours of my visit explaining the problem. It’s been 8 days since that call. I’ve spoken with a “nurse” for 10 seconds. She argued that the dr didn’t recall writing me a script. I adamantly explained I handed it to my pharmacist and how else would I know drug is unavailable. She hung up. He seemed nice and knowledgeable, all his staff seem like they’re bothered all the time and rude.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vince Rogenes, MD?
I had a prostatectomy about 3 months ago and I am completely incontinent. That is not why I am writing this, however, because it is possible that over time I may get my continence back. I am writing this because I found Dr. Rogenes to be the most uncaring person I have ever met. After he took my catheter out, my urine just flowed on the flow, he handed me a 1 foot square piece of absorbent cotten as he was walking out the door and said I could be this way for about a year. When I got home I diapers did it work so I was desparate because I did not know what to do as urine leaked everwhere. It was a very dark time for me and his office would not answer my phone calls and help guide me at in what to do. His office staff are just as uncaring, and the only professional people where the billing department who helped me fix an insurance error from his aids. You would do much better going elsewhere.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vince Rogenes, MD?
This doctor is a complete hack! I went in for a simple vasectomy and was put through the worst experience of my life. He did not explain anything, did not have any bedside manner and offered me nothing, other than ibuprofen, to help with the pain I should never have experienced. He said during the procedure, 'everyone is different', in response to my agony. I'm a full three weeks out from the procedure and am still very sore and not fully healed. Three days prior to the scheduled procedu
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vince Rogenes, MD?
I really feel Dr Rogenes is very good at his job. He is passionate about getting things diagnosed and onwards to living life. He also has a great demeanor and excellent explanations.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vince Rogenes, MD?
I was very pleased with Dr. Rogenes. He is very professional and caring.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vince Rogenes, MD?
The absolute worst office staff. Either very unorganized or they simply do not care. If you go to this facility do not plan on getting any type of correspondence back from them. You will have to call them multiple times to try to figure anything out. They will quickly cancel appointments with no notice (automated msg), hard to reach to reschedule, and do not follow up.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vince Rogenes, MD?
He cancelled my appointment 2 hours before time. Too late in the day for me to find another appointment. This the day after I was in the ER for my issue. I took a day off of work because I needed to get this resolved and he just cancelled without warning.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vince Rogenes, MD?
Excellent Dr. highly recommended. He's treated me on several occasions for kidney stones surgery, prostate. Erectile Dysfunction. He's well advanced in many other procedures. Professional staff. See with confidence
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vince Rogenes, MD?
I have been seeing Dr Rogenes for over 4 years and have had great experiences every time. He has been punctual with the appointments and always takes time to answer my questions. Prescription refill requests have been handled quickly and efficiently.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vince Rogenes, MD?
Very professional and talented doctor! We are very happy with the work he did on my mother (total nephrectomy). A caring gentleman with good bedside manners. We turned down the care of other Urologist for Dr. Rogenes. Highly recommended!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vince Rogenes, MD?
I would never recommend him to anyone. I was referred and have had 2 bad experiences ... out of 2. Will not utilize or go back. Does not care or even try to make you think he cares. Easily annoyed and lets it show. Not capable of understanding issues of elderly patients. Do not make the mistake of picking this urologist as he is a very poor practitioner.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vince Rogenes, MD?
Dr. Rogenes is quite possibly the worst physician I have ever had the displeasure of being a patient of. He completely lacked empathy, did not explain INVASIVE procedures before they were performed, and was in an obvious rush to get to his next patient, likely to make as much money doing as little as possible. While his nurse was lovely, he himself was in all ways- unqualified to be an MD- and I have many MD's in my family. If you are looking for a doctor who cares about your well-being, will
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vince Rogenes, MD?
a very bad doctor poor professionalism
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vince Rogenes, MD?
THE WORST STAFF EVER. THIS OFFICE DOESN'T HAVE REGISTERED NURSES-ONLY HAS MEDICAL ASSISTANTS THAT CLEARLY THINK THEY RUN THE SHOP AND HAVE THE RIGHT TO TREAT PATIENT RUDES. BLOOD TEST AND CULTURES TAKEN ON A FRIDAY...A WEEK LATER STILL NO CALL. THEY LIED AND TRIED TO COVER UP THE FACT THAT THEY HAD NOT CONTACTED ME--THEY DIDN'T. THE BEAUTY OF TECHNOLOGY THESE DAYS IS YOU CAN PROVE UP A LIAR AND THIS OFFICE HAS A LOT OF LIARS WORKING THERE. THIS IS UNFORTUNATE FOR THE DOCTORS--THEY ARE GOOD!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vince Rogenes, MD?
My experience has been ok. Although he could be more personable, sounds very knowledgeable but busy. To the extend where you feel rushed but all doctors' are nowadays. What I have a problem with is the TERRIBLE follow up this office does. I left my appointment thinking I was going to get some medication which was never prescribed among other concerns . The office is easy to make appointments with and sends referrals in a timely basis.Bottom line more interaction with patient needed.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vince Rogenes, MD?
My actual experience with the doctor himself was brief but fine. My big issue is with the follow up. After 4 weeks I have yet to hear my test results (even after many left messages, phone calls, etc.). I should have received the results 3-7 days after my appointment. Dr. Rogenes' nurse was anything but helpful with this matter. Poor follow through and terrible about returning calls. I would not recommend going here if you expect any type of customer service.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vince Rogenes, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Rogenes?

North Dallas Urology Associates, Inc. has been serving the urological needs of the North Texas area for more than 25 years. Each urologist within the NDUA group is board certified and has specialized medical training in the areas of pediatric and adult urology. They are technically skilled to diagnose and medically and surgically treat all urological conditions and disorders.

• Urology

1992
Medical College Of Wisconsin
1992

Dr. Rogenes accepts

Dr. Rogenes accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
Blue Choice

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check Dr. Rogenes' experience treating your condition or procedure

• Bladder Diverticulum
  • Bladder Infection
  • Bladder Stones
  • Bladder Surgery
  • Blood in Semen (Hematospermia)
  • Blood in Urine (Hematuria)
  • Chronic Interstitial Cystitis
  • Chronic Kidney Diseases
  • Complex Penile Surgery
  • Cystotomy
  • Cystourethroscopy and Transurethral Resection of Bladder Neck
  • Elevated PSA (Prostate Specific Antigen)
  • End-Stage Renal Disease
  • Enlarged Prostate (BPH)
  • Erectile Dysfunction
  • Gonorrhea Infections
  • HIV (Human Immunodeficiency Virus)
  • Hormone Replacement Therapy
  • Lymph Node Biopsy or Excision
  • Male Infertility
  • Male Sexual Conditions
  • Neurogenic Bladder
  • Nighttime Urination (Nocturia)
  • Orchiectomy
  • Painful Urination (Dysuria)
  • Penile Cancer
  • Prostate Cancer
  • Prostate Removal
  • Prostatitis
  • Renal Transplant and Nephrectomy
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Sleep Disorders
  • Urethral Stricture
  • Urinary Disorders
  • Urinary Hesitancy
  • Urinary Incontinence
  • Urinary Stone Removal (Litholapaxy)
  • Urinary Stones
  • Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
  • Vaginal and Pelvic Prolapse
  • Vaginal Surgery
  • Vaginitis and-or Vaginosis
  • Vasectomy
  • Vesicoureteral Reflux
  • Wound Repair
  • Yeast Infections

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Rogenes treats patients.

Compare Providers