Dr. Vinaya Puppala, MD

Pain ManagementMaleAge 36

Pain Management

Dr. Vinaya Puppala, MD is a Pain Management Specialist in Lithia Springs, GA and has over 19 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from University of Illinois medical school in 2003. He is affiliated with medical facilities such as Northside Hospital and Piedmont Hospital. His office accepts new patients and telehealth appointments.

Dr. Vinaya Puppala, MD

Comprehensive Spine & Pain

939 Bob Arnold Blvd Ste G Lithia Springs, GA 30122
Telehealth services available

Telehealth services available

Compare with other Pain Management Specialists

Compare Dr. Puppala with our nearby Pain Management Specialists at Cancer Treatment Center of America, Atlanta.

Make an appointment at Cancer Treatment Center of America, Atlanta today at (770) 615-0974.

These providers are on the medical staff of Cancer Treatment Center of America, Atlanta.

Dr. Puppala's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Puppala

4.5

Dr. Puppala

The entire staff is very helpful, kind, and extremely efficient. If it wasn't for Dr. Puppala I strongly feel the bursitis in my shoulder would still be in major pain. If you have shoulder pain, rotator cuff issues, or bursitis don't hesitate, RUN to see this man! I came to Comprehensive spine and pain because I had already visited two other physical therapist who were not getting me better. I had pain for 9 months until visiting this practice. Dr P was patient with my healing process and was always transparent when telling me what stages I was in my recovery. Now I am fully recovered back to pumping iron and putting on a backpack without pain. Thank you to everyone in that office for making my experience great from start to finish.
Eoin freeman – Jan 18, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vinaya Puppala, MD?
Thanks you Dr Puppala and his team for taking care of me. I highly recommend this one.
Edd Mas – Jan 16, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vinaya Puppala, MD?
Haven't been to a team of doctors better than this one- very professional and at the same time, very very polite. They know exactly what to do and Dr. Puppala is no less than a celeb for me!! His treatment has worked wonders for me!
Lisa – Jan 14, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vinaya Puppala, MD?
I highly recommend Dr. Puppala. His Chiropractic solutions to my back and sciatic pain have allowed me to move with significantly less discomfort. I woke up this morning feeling much better after a session the prior evening. I will continue to see Dr. Puppala to continue my healing process.
Jan 13, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vinaya Puppala, MD?
I love the staff and the doctor is incredible. No matter what they treat you like family. I was very fortunate to get in today. He is very aware of the pain I have been in for years but on top of that - it's the staff that pulls it all together. They are amazing people. When they start to get to know you, they treat you like you're someone special. That is what you dream of when you find doctors. You never want to feel like a number to them. Thank you comprehensive spine & pain. & thank you to Dr Alyse Smith at Gwinnett Spine Specialist- I wouldn't have found this doctor without her. She's the best chiropractor in atlanta & OTP!!! Please do yourself a favor - don't live in pain. Reach out to Alyse and Comprehensive Spine - they have multiple locations! Very easy commute!
Florence – Jan 09, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vinaya Puppala, MD?
Dr. Puppala is in my opinion, hands down, the best spine surgeon. His expertise, thoroughness, patience and his willingness to go the extra mile for his patients, brings me to this conclusion. His "bed side manner," is impeccable, his end time goal is to make sure you feel your best. Dr. Puppala looks for every solution to ease your pain. He has an amazing ability to make you smile even though you come to his office visit, suffering with back issues. I have recommended Dr. Puppala to anyone who tells me they have back pains. He is just that good.
Jan 07, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vinaya Puppala, MD?
I have been a patient of Dr. Puppala for three years and have complete confidence in his judgement. I am confident that if you have chronic pain producing diagnoses he will explain things in layman’s terms and help you find a solution that works.
Dec 27, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vinaya Puppala, MD?
This is absolutely the best doctor in the area he takes time to listen and doesn't just give you medication and send you on your way.. He's very knowledgeable in the pain and treating it. not every doctor is like that. and the staff is extremely helpful..i would recommend if you're in pain and want HELP this is the place to visit ..
Karen S – Dec 20, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vinaya Puppala, MD?
I reached out to Dr. Puppala after suffering from a stiff back along with weak legs. I had problems walking more than 150 feet without having to sit to relax. Walking up stairs was impossible without having to pull myself up by the handrails. My back would stiffen when standing too long, climbing stairs or walking distances. The staff was very pleasant and patient and Dr Puppala was very attentive to my explanation of symptoms. They spoke with great confidence and had given me extreme confidence in their abilities. I followed all directions given to me and had surgery on my L5 S1 area. I wasn't nervous going into surgery as the facility is very welcoming and the staff very professional. I'm very happy with the results and after 2 weeks of having the surgery my legs are regaining strength and I'm able to walk longer distances with confidence. My back is still in the healing process but it's not as stiff as it was before surgery. I believe everything went perfectly as planned.
Dec 17, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vinaya Puppala, MD?
Pleasant experience from the beginning! Staff is very professional, office is clean and the process was seamless. Doctor made sure I left well informed and confident about my upcoming procedure. I highly recommend this place!
BETH KAT – Dec 17, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vinaya Puppala, MD?
I was extremely nervous prior to my procedure, but the bedside manner of everyone put my mind at ease. Very polite and efficient with explaining the paperwork and the details of the procedure as well as the procedure itself. The experience was definitely a plus! Thank you Dr. Puppala!
Charles – Dec 16, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vinaya Puppala, MD?
I have been a long time patient with Doctor Puppala. They have always given me excellent service. If you have pain, you need to see Doctor Puppala. He has certainly improved my quality of life, and I can't imagine how I would be without him. My highest recommendation to him and his staff. They are always friendly, informative, and have things together.
Andy James – Dec 15, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vinaya Puppala, MD?
I have been dealing with numerous doctors and medical offices for years and I am unbelievably impressed with Dr. Puppala and his team. He is so thorough and remembers my medical history, making adjustments to treatments that may otherwise affect my other ailments. His office is responsive and follows up after each appointment to ensure I am doing alright. They even dealt with my insurance company who initially denied my treatment and got it approved within a day. I cannot give enough praise about him. Thank you so so much for being such a pleasure to work with <3
Dec 13, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vinaya Puppala, MD?
The entire staff is amazing! Always carrying, kind, attentive and do everything possible for the client. I love getting to see them.
Dec 13, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vinaya Puppala, MD?
Comprehensive Spine and Pain is the Best place to attend for all of your back and spine pain!.. After spine surgery and several months of treatment, I’m pain free!...and returned to to full active duty at work thanks to Dr Puppala and his staff!... Thanks again!...
Sofia – Dec 13, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vinaya Puppala, MD?
This office is great! They actually make you feel like a person not a patient and you can tell they truly care about your concerns. I'm so glad I was referred to this office and I will continue to refer people as well!
Lara J – Dec 12, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vinaya Puppala, MD?
They were very sweet people. I actually went to the wrong location and they still helped me tremendously. I ended up getting a virtual call that same day which made me feel like my drive was worth nothing .. thank you guys I will be back!
Jordan Clarke – Dec 10, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vinaya Puppala, MD?
I can't recommend these guys enough. From check in through procedure, everyone is incredibly nice and professional. Wait times are very minimal. They do a great job of listening and explaining. Dr Puppala Pleasant may be the nicest doc I've ever visited. He is very down to earth and seems to really care about the patient. 5 stars all the way.
Chris B – Dec 09, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vinaya Puppala, MD?
My first appointment with them was awesome. They were more concerned about helping mine and my husband's pain instead of just writing prescriptions. I pray they can help us! Definitely very nice!
Nathan – Dec 06, 2021
Frank h – Dec 03, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vinaya Puppala, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Puppala?