Dr. Vinay Reddy, MD

Dr. Vinay Reddy, MD

Rheumatology  ·
Dr. Vinay Reddy, MD is a rheumatology specialist in Merrillville, IN and has been practicing for 38 years. He graduated from Government Medical College Srinagar, Kashmir University, Faculty Of Medicine in 1980 and specializes in rheumatology.

118 E 90th Dr

Merrillville, IN 46410

Learn about Dr. Reddy

See how frequently Dr. Reddy performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Polymyalgia Rheumatica (PMR)
Bone Disorders
Arthritis

Dr. Reddy's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Rheumatology

• Rheumatology
    Accredited by: American Board of Medical Specialties*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Indiana.

• Government Medical College Srinagar, Kashmir University, Faculty Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1980

Dr. Reddy has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Reddy does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Reddy and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Reddy's Reviews

3.5
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Reddy to family and friends

Dr. Reddy's Performance

GOOD

DR REDDY HAS BEEN MY RHEUMATOLOGIST FOR ALMOST 10 YEARS. AS AN RN I AM REALLY PLEASED WITH ALL THAT HE HAS DONE FOR ME. I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIM TO ANYONE THAT IS LOOKING FOR A RHEUMATOLOGIST.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
I have seen Dr. Reddy every three months for a little less than a year . I tell him how I'm feeling and the pain that I am in. He has never diagnosed me and gives me no help with what is going on, I'm not even sure why he wants to keep seeing me other than to collect payment. Today was the last...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Reddy has been engaging an informative during every visit. His office staff (contrary to other past reviews by others) have been professional and friendly. I feel confident with the care that he provides me.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option6thumbs down icon option0
The office staff is terrible with phones calls and getting back to you. Dr. Reddy acts like he doesn't care and doesn't answer questions or explain anything. He charges $1000.00 or more for a urine test to get any pain medication every time to see him! He is about money and I would not recommend...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option12thumbs down icon option2
He has many different locations and I feel like he is very busy. He is nice and did quickly diagnosis my illness but called to tell me what it was with no explanation. He just said, This is what you have and take these pill and I'll see you in three months. I'd never even hear of this disease, I...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option11thumbs down icon option1