Dr. Vinay Kumar, MD

Practices Internal Medicine

On a scale of 1 and 5 this provider is rated 4 after 26 reviews.
Author:
My wife and I have been going to Doctor Kumar for 20 years and would highly recommend him to anyone in need of his services.
Author:
Excellent Doctor. Dr.Vinay Kumar is spot on on his diagnosis, has a knack of explaining medical conditions in simple terms. I've been seeing him for 19 years.
Author:
I've been a patient of Dr. Kumar for years and years, he is a wonderful doctor and quite thorough. NOW....his office staff is at best 'ok'. They repeatedly leave their phones on the answering service typically at least an hour after they've opened and just yesterday i called at 4:00 (they close at 5:00) and they had already switched over to the answering service which is just a recording. They are terrible when it comes to that. You can be put on hold for many minutes at a time and when they pick up and you state you want an Rx refill they just transfer you to an automated service to take your information. Folks, put the Rx option as part of your phone answering service when it goes to voicemail and stop leaving it on the answering service that doesn't answer the phone.
Author:
Dr. Vinay takes excellent care of his patients. He responds back at his earliest if you leave any question for him. He explains and ensures that his patients get the satisfaction from his responses.
Author:
I have been a patient since 1995. Dr Kumar is an amazing physician.
Author:
Very professional and takes time to listen to what I have to say. Recently, my wife had a problem and he was able to accommodate us on a short notice and took time to coordinate her tests including CT scan. We have been patients for 30+years. Very satisfied.
Author:
Always very professional and takes time to listen to what I have to say.My wife and I have been patients for 30+years.Very satisfied .
Author:
Dr.kumar was extremely patient and efficient at the same time.
Author:
Dr. Vinay. and his staff can not found out the correct diagnosis, and prescribe the appropriate treatment (even in simple cases). For example, when I had a sore throat, I had to come to the doctor three times and eventually he sent me to a specialist.
Author:
Extremely knowledgeable and a great diagnostician. His staff is very friendly and organized. Very rarely do I go see a doctor with such minimal wait.
Author:
The doctor is fine but his support staff are woefull.