Dr. Vinay Kapoor, MD

Dr. Vinay Kapoor, MD

Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism | Male

VINAY KAPOOR MD 22215 Northern Blvd # Ll Bayside, NY 11361 Get Directions

Dr. Vinay Kapoor, MD is an endocrinology, diabetes & metabolism doctor who practices in Bayside, NY. He is 62 years old and has been practicing for 37 years. Dr. Kapoor is affiliated with Long Island Jewish Medical Center and Flushing Hospital Medical Center.

Dr. Kapoor's Experience

See how Dr. Kapoor's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Kapoor

Dr. Kapoor accepts 20 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Kapoor has admitting privileges.

Dr. Kapoor's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kapoor to family and friends
3.1
Dr. Kapoor's Performance
    GOOD
in New York, NY |
Ive been with Dr Kapoor for more than 20 years. Always very professional, very caring always on point with my meds... my sugar has been well under control. He is like a therapist to me ..lol Although lately he has become more popular hes always booked a month in advance I always make sure to make my appts before I leave the office, Latest staff is soooo nice always willing to help very pleasant ... it may get frustrating waiting an hour to see him but well worth it!!! Always come out smiling
New York, NY |
one of my favorite doctors, patient, funny and trustworthy! recommend this doctor to anyone looking to be in good hands!
Brooklyn, NY |
I was very disappointed with Dr Kapoor's managment of my type 1 diabetes. His changes were too aggressive and my blood sugar was constantly going low. I was worried about this when he made the changes and he wasn't interested in having me send my numbers to him. On my second visit he made no suggestions on reversing the aggressive changes and told me I had to do better. I was also having trouble with low blood sugars during my period as well and he told me that it shouldn't affect me too much.
in Bayside, NY |
Dr. Kapoor is a trusted and caring physician who takes the time to explain my health condition, the medication and the ramifications of my actions or inactions. He is non-judgemental and I am fortunate to have such a highly trained and skilled doctor.
in Bronxville, NY |
Not a bad guy, but his staff has changed dramatically. I had a problem a few years ago about an unpaid bill. I called my bank and got a copy of the paid check. When I tried getting them to send my prescription to Liberty for my diabetic supplies, it took months to get them to send it. Not until I had a conference call with both. Also, tried making another appointment after a year for sooner than they had available. I said I may call another doctor. They didn't object. That's my next move.
Queens, NY |
Dr Kapoor is a good doctor, but his staff are rude, they never fill out prescriptions on time. They say on the phone that they will do it, but they will not. You have to keep calling them multiple times. It's a lot of frustration. Not at all worth it. This doctor will lose a lot of patients just because of his rude staff. Making appointments is a struggle.
Flushing, NY |
I've been coming to Dr. Kapoor since 19 years old I'm currently 36 years old. Yesterday when i left his office I paid for my co payment as always do. All of a sudden i'm being told i never paid. Its pretty sad that I even got that call. I'm upset because i didn't get an apology and i'm being accused of not paying... Maybe its time for me to go else where =( At the same time ive been calling both Dr.Kapoors office and CCS medical for the past two weeks with no help. I now have 0 insulin supplies
in Richmond Hill, NY |
While Dr. Kapoor is very nice and explains things well to you so you understand, his staff is not helpful at all. I have been waiting for a prescription to be filled for 3 months now and I get the run around by them. they never answer the phone either. Its very frustrating and unprofessional. It is sad to say because of this I am going to have to see another doctor and take my friends and family with me so now he will lose 4 patients due to his staff.
in Bayside, NY |
very bad
Have you seen Dr. Vinay Kapoor, MD?
Are you Dr. Kapoor?

Compare Dr. Kapoor

Dr. Kapoor's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism

• Kidney Disease
  • Lipid Disorders
  • Malaise and Fatigue
  • Male Infertility
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Overweight
  • Thyroid Cyst
  • Thyroid Disease
  • Thyroiditis
  • Vitamin D Deficiency

All-India Institute Of Medical Sciences, All-India Institute Of Medical Sciences

Graduated in 1980

Flushing Hosp/Med Center

Completed in 1984

Downstate Med Center

Completed in 1986

Dr. Kapoor does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kapoor and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism